What's new

Russia's Putin says NATO should stay in Afghanistan

Here comes another Mullah...Cursing Pakistan and Pakistanis..Oh ALLAH these Munafiq Aghwanies.

Belive me we are use2 wthe Munafiq like u Mr Loy AGhwanistan..Instead of Cursing Pakistan or the Pakistanis Pray for yr own country.

Peace Na you will never see that coz you are Munafiq...

Sadly, your opinion holds the weight of a flea, for all I see here is a pathetic remnant of a once proud ancestor, looking the more forlorn with the long arm of Pakistan visibly stuck up so high into his posterior that it reaches his mouth and moves it against me. All I have for you is one question....every once in a while, when a little ounce of ghairat beckons you to cease being a sock-puppet and motivates you to wriggle yourself free, does it ache?

Other than a bunch of delusional irredentists, nobody else wants to gift away a suffering but important nation on a silver platter to a bunch of illiterate fools.

When that hard reality sinks into the minds of the ''general (sic) public'' of Pakistan, things will get easy for everyone involved.

.... All I have for you is one question....every once in a while, when a little ounce of ghairat beckons you to cease being a sock-puppet and motivates you to wriggle yourself free, does it ache?

Yeap. Sooner or later this self-professed "ghairat" or "false pride" was going to show up in this thread. So congrats.

We in Pakistan too have something called "ghairat brigade" that talks about conquering Afghanistan and India. We laugh at them daily 5 times, and also on Jumma.

Funny that we now have an self-professed Afghanistani talking about ghairat.

And guess what, we will laugh at your version of comical ghairat 5 times a day and also on Jumma.

Happy now?

Seriously, in our Gad-forsaken region, only the lowly primitive and Islamist zealots are the ones holding the "ghairat" flag, and accusing everyone lacking of one who don't support primitive tribal-ness and Islamism.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom