What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Brother, I apologise. I should have been clear. The photo was being presented as proof that he is a police officer.

P.S. I've edited my post.
But its confirmed that it was a police officer though.

The shooter is typical turkish scum.

I hope one day we'll nuke whole turkey.
Keep hoping then.

I guarantee you guys that this assassination will not kill our relationship with Russia. Unlike our relation will be more stronger and deeper.

After all Putin isn't a dumb.

This is a 100 ℅℅ possibility this terroist was a Fsa supporter
Fsa is not isis and i don't think they will target an ambassador it is not right even in time of war, even religiously speaking it is not allowed you want to fight you target military not ambassador

That's such an embarrassment for Turkey and her Govt. Turkey is quickly becoming Pakistan v.02. It nearly took Pakistan a decade to counter them but still they are there though not that effective. This only happens when your Govt adopts a state policy of backing Islamists only to realize it later that how wrong they were.

Fsa is not isis and i don't think they will target an ambassador it is not right even in time of war, even religiously speaking it is not allowed you want to fight you target military not ambassador
Fsa is worst than Isis Isis openly declare everyone as Kafir will Fsa calls themselves moderates but use similar tactics like Isis

Back
Top Bottom