What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

The real party will start when Trump comes to power. Elimination of CIA will begin.

Trump won't change anything . he can't change 200 year old system witch is as top of its power ... if he really try to do this , they will kill him and use his death as an excuse to continue their emprialist agenda and invade more country ...

Poutin'said : “I was skeptical about the thesis that the plane shot down without orders from senior Turkish leadership and people who wanted to harm the Russian-Turkish relations. But now, after the attack on the Ambassador, which was committed by the employee of special forces, I’m starting to change my mind,”

http://greatest.info/putin-has-chan...urkish-authorities-to-the-crash-of-the-su-24/

At least some other country realize that Gulen'movement is dangerous.

what are you saying , he just using his ambassoder death as a card to put pressure on turkey ....

side note : from start we saw Gullen plan and didn't let him to make his hate school in Iran ....

Gulen'movement

Can you talk about this movement in some detail please? How are they perceived in Turkey? Are they radical or peaceful? I know their is a wikipedia page but don't know how accurate it is. One of my colleagues in America belongs to this movement and now he is scared to visit Turkey.

Poutin'said : “I was skeptical about the thesis that the plane shot down without orders from senior Turkish leadership and people who wanted to harm the Russian-Turkish relations. But now, after the attack on the Ambassador, which was committed by the employee of special forces, I’m starting to change my mind,”

http://greatest.info/putin-has-chan...urkish-authorities-to-the-crash-of-the-su-24/

Special Forces?

Can you talk about this movement in some detail please? How are they perceived in Turkey? Are they radical or peaceful? I know their is a wikipedia page but don't know how accurate it is. One of my colleagues in America belongs to this movement and now he is scared to visit Turkey.

Gulen : "You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey … Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here."

source : http://freedomoutpost.com/worlds-most-dangerous-islamist-alive-well-and-living-in-pennsylvania/

I advise to read it to have more information. This article was made in 2013, another was write in 2009 but I cannot find it now.

Gulen's goal is power, they infiltrate all state administration, the police, the army.....they have thousand school in the world, hundreed in US. They have bank, journal, media, firm.....
Contrary to Daech or other terrorist group, they don't talk about jihad or killing and they don't recrut their member in internet....they form their own member thank to their school and then they put them in strategist post in the country.

They are the smart terrorist.

During the cold war, the US's govt fund them, like they did for the taliban, thinking they would be good opposition to URSS's communism idealogy.

Edit :
Of course, before the coup etat many people, even many of their member was not aware, what Gulen was able and willing to do.
You friend have good reason to don't go to Turkey, I advise him to don't come in the country for 5 years.

Gulen : "You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey … Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here."

I advise to read it to have more information. This article was made in 2013, another was write in 2009 but I cannot find it now.

Gulen's goal is power, they infiltrate all state administration, the police, the army.....they have thousand school in the world, hundreed in US. They have bank, journal, media, firm.....
Contrary to Daech or other terrorist group, they don't talk about jihad or killing and they don't recrut their member in internet....they form their own member thank to their school and then they put them in strategist post in the country.

They are the smart terrorist.

During the cold war, the US's govt fund them, like they did for the taliban, thinking they would be good opposition to URSS's communism idealogy.

Thanks, that puts things in perspective. One day, I was talking to my otherwise peaceful colleague (from this movement) about Sufism and I was taken back when he got very agitated and said that Sufis should be executed.

There are many stories depending which side is telling them, but one thing is sure, its a dirty organization which is seen equally as bad as pkk by Turks.

Here are the facts:
  1. He stated to build up his own cult in Turkey in 60s.
  2. He opened ''houses of light'' to raise his ''golden generation'' who later would serve his interests.
  3. In 1980s the military notices the infiltration by the movement and starts to fight them but fails because of the incredible discretion of the movement members.
  4. He has been arrested and questioned for plotting against the state a couple times.
  5. In 1998 he fled to USA when he was about to be arrested again for ''medical reasons'' and never came back.
  6. In 2006 Graham E. Fuller (ex CIA agent known for Iran-Contra affair) helping gülen with his Green Card application.
  7. His movement opened over 1000 schools worldwide, some of the ex students from those schools started infiltrating the countries institutions such as Judiciary, Military, Security instituions, Business, Politics etc.
  8. The goal of such a infiltration is to establish a theocracy, since this was not possible with the powerful secular military it was the first target to be infiltrated.
  9. 2002 AKP gets elected
  10. AKP and Gülen movement working hand in hand, at that time many people working at state aparatus were people from gülen movement already.
  11. 2008 gülen movement is finaly strong enought to topple the kemalist head of military, they jail them and accuse them of plotting against the state and planning a coup (irony).
  12. Meanwhile the movement owns a Bank, most selling News Paper, a TV Channel, unkown number of businees, a business association, even organizes a ''Turkish Olympiad'' where thousands of students from 140 countries participate.
  13. The whole movement is believed to posess a wealth of 20-40 billion $.
  14. Somewhere around 2013 is the breaking point between AKP and gülen movement, nobody really knows the exact reason but a war between them starts.
  15. 2014 corruption scandal
  16. Finally the coup in 15. july orchestrated by gülenist soldiers out of chain of command, Chief of General Staff gets kidnapped during the coup by gülenist soldiers after he refuses to cooperate with them.

And finaly a video about the movement, whether one believes in a conspiracy or not but some cicumstances are odd and some facts very interesting.

Now you can draw in a picture in your mind about a cult this powerful.

Last edited:
There are many stories depending which side is telling them, but one thing is sure, its a dirty organization which is seen equally as bad as pkk by Turks.

Here are the facts:
  1. He stated to build up his own cult in Turkey in 60s.
  2. He opened ''houses of light'' to raise his ''golden generation'' who later would serve his interests.
  3. In 1980s the military notices the infiltration by the movement and starts to fight them but fails because of the incredible discretion of the movement members.
  4. He has been arrested and questioned for plotting against the state a couple times.
  5. In 1998 he fled to USA when he was about to be arrested again for ''medical reasons'' and never came back.
  6. His movement opened over 1000 schools worldwide, some of the ex students from those schools started infiltrating the countries institutions such as Judiciary, Military, Security instituions, Business, Politics etc.
  7. The goal of such a infiltration is to establish a theocracy, since this was not possible with the powerful secular military it was the first target to be infiltrated.
  8. 2002 AKP gets elected
  9. AKP and Gülen movement working hand in hand, at that time many people working at state aparatus were people from gülen movement already.
  10. 2008 gülen movement is finaly strong enought to topple the kemalist head of military, they jail them and accuse them of plotting against the state and planning a coup (irony).
  11. Meanwhile the movement owns a Bank, most selling News Paper, a TV Channel, unkown number of businees, a business association, even organizes a ''Turkish Olympiad'' where thousands of students from 140 countries participate.
  12. The whole movement is believed to posess a wealth of 20-40 billion $.
  13. Somewhere around 2013 is the breaking point between AKP and gülen movement, nobody really knows the exact reason but a war between them starts.
  14. 2014 corruption scandal
  15. Finally the coup in 15. july orchestrated by gülenist soldiers out of chain of command, Chief of General Staff gets kidnapped during the coup by gülenist soldiers after he refuses to cooperate with them.

And finaly a video about the movement, whether one believes in a conspiracy or not but some cicumstances are odd and some facts very interesting.

Now you can draw in a picture in your mind about a cult this powerful.

Thank you! Wow FBI have been multiple times to their complex in the US by people hearing regular gunfire and they haven't done anything about it. Anybody other cult and they would have their doors kicked down and their leaders arrested promptly. Makes me sad how my tax money is being used.

Thank you! Wow FBI have been multiple times to their complex in the US by people hearing regular gunfire and they haven't done anything about it. Anybody other cult and they would have their doors kicked down and their leaders arrested promptly. Makes me sad how my tax money is being used.
I dont know about gunfire but FBI investigated their schools for various crimes.

FBI Investigates Islamist Charter School Network

FBI Investigates Indiana Gülen School

FBI says Gulen-linked school investigation ongoing

Concept Schools Sidestep FBI Investigation

120 American Charter Schools and One Secretive Turkish Cleric

etc. etc.

Blame it on Gulen. Putin is not dumb as you would like us to believe. Off the record he has spanked Turkish Authorities nicely. That an off duty Police man with a gun could walk in through the security at the entrance shows how lax the Turkish Police was and in some ways useless. Blame them not Gulen

Blame it on Gulen. Putin is not dumb as you would like us to believe. Off the record he has spanked Turkish Authorities nicely. That an off duty Police man with a gun could walk in through the security at the entrance shows how lax the Turkish Police was and in some ways useless. Blame them not Gulen
Well lets see what Putin says about it in the annual press conference:

“Frankly speaking, I did not believe that our aircraft was not downed on orders from Turkey’s leadership but some people, who wanted to harm Russian-Turkish relations, were behind the attack,” Putin said.

“But now, after our ambassador was killed by a … police officer, I feel I might change my mind. Now it seems to me that everything is possible; some destructive elements could have entered Turkey’s state agencies including law enforcement agencies, and the army as well,” he said.

“I don’t think I should put the blame on someone now but we see what is happening,” the Russian president went on to say.

“Will it damage Russian-Turkish relations? No, it will not because we understand the importance of bilateral ties and we will develop them in every possible way,” he said.

“Over the past year, we have been able to normalize relations taking into account Turkey’s interests and Russia’s interests as well. I believe we will continue to find compromises in the future,” Putin added.

Russian president guarantees envoy’s murder won’t damage Russia-Turkey ties

Ironicly western media didn't publish Poutine's world about Gulen's movt.....they don't hesitate to publish a false new about Turkey forbid chrismas party in one hight school....but they don't publish about that.

You can only see it in Turkish, Russian, and Chinesse media.

Their own countrymen was involved in this incident. Turkish policeman did it.

That's how it is done. You recruit a local person to do your dirty work to make the masses think it was just a local who did it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom