What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

vJuKlQ5.jpg

Alleged ID (No Official Confirmation!):

0d6JQff.jpg
Thats not a official document, just a year book, in what kind of ID do you see two people?

those who are opposing the closure of golan schools in Pakistan, this incident is an eye opener.

they want to drag us into a war..

fucking US and Europe.

whenever the term radical islamist alqaida IS is used up to 90 % its a false flag.. a game for the minds of the ppl to get them away from religion.. there is no soulution in west and EU and this so called secular shit..

the muslims of today.. this games will played against you if you dont wake up..
Bang On.....

You are the only person here who write a good analysis over the attack....You are against Erdogan but you write what you think not what you want..

I neither like him nor dislike. I didn't like his previous policies. I was criticizing his policies because they were wrong and nowadays we are seeing that I was right.

Anyways. I always try to speak the truth. Some admit it some deny it due to their ideology.

After all I don't believe this assassination is a coincident. We have seen similar events in the past many times.

Last edited:
This will not have a big influence on Turkish-Russian relations.

If you Pakistanis and Indians can get enough of each other, why dont you just get a room?

Somebody is trying to put you in a trouble with the Russians. Everybody know this.

The killer was chanting some words in Arabic, he said :

Allah Akbar

We who swore allegiance to Mohammed (PBUH) for Jihad..

Don't forget Aleppo... Don't forget Syria...

On the other hand, the Russians should have a better understanding for the mess they're creating in the region. Invading a Muslim country [Syria] won't pass like nothing happned, but it will bring more surprises and no choice for them except to pay their souls. Even if this wasn't in Turkey, it will happen somewhere else. Just like what happned to the Americans when they invaded Afganistan and Iraq. Hundreds of them were killed in many places.

Anyway, we hope the best for the brothers in Turky and we hope you pass over these crisis soon. View attachment 361646

It's not your fault, you didn't kill the Muslims in Syria, the Russians who did !
This is a 100 ℅℅ possibility this terroist was a Fsa supporter

Thats not a official document, just a year book, in what kind of ID do you see two people?

Brother, I apologise. I should have been clear. The photo was being presented as proof that he is a police officer.

P.S. I've edited my post.

and you are the ones to tell who to blame and who not to? its not my countrymen that are inflaming here with their venomous s#it
this thread is not about Indo Pak mudslinging .... keep yourself to the topic, add if you have new info or else stick to the topic.

is the ambassador indian or what, are indian spokesperson of russia. russia is much much closer to Turkey than they are to india. so maybe indian need to take a back seat for this one..

Back
Top Bottom