What's new

Russia Urges India to Line up Behind China's Belt and Road Initiative

We are friendly with almost all countries except pakistan. The rivalry with China is actually good for our defence capability development. Just as rivalry with India helped pakistan become stronger.
But China has different geopolitical interests in certain areas, and it is highly unlikely that we would cooperate in those areas.
India will not join, in the interest of a multipolar world, plus its own territorial interests.
Lastly, China is rapidly modernising in the same direction as the western countries. So we will probably have a good relationship in the future.

if you compare the ratio of people standing for VISA in front of Russian and US embassy in Islamabad, then you'll get the idea of who being the bigger *** licker.
if you compare the ratio of people standing for VISA in front of Russian and US embassy in Delhi and Islamabad, then you'll get the idea of who being the bigger *** licker.

Russia does have to make a choice because the Indians are anti-China and pro-a*sslickers of the West and USA. Russia has unconditionally (in a friendly way) told the Indians to join the Chinese or f off to where the sun don't shine. This is the truth regardless of how much bs your media and countrymen and women post around here.
Our answer is no.
What do you think will happen now, Russia will stop selling arms to india ?

I bet a decade later India would be running pillar to post begging all to allow her to join BRI.

I bet a decade later India would be running pillar to post begging all to allow her to join BRI.

Mark my words my friend, finally CPEC will be the reason to fix all the outstanding issues between India and Pakistan (according to our terms) down the road. Just wait and see. :p:

Back
Top Bottom