What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing much, the usual 'Drama....oh buy i missed 'Nawaristan' all lot today :D
Very interesting. This is drama? Protesting on ridiculing Islam and Muslims and poor Syrians is a drama. Shabash. Bhai, with friends like you, who needs enemies. Thank you BTW.

Ek lafz Musalmanon ki himayat mein in hazrat key moonh sey nahin nikla, nikla to lafz 'drama'.

Last edited:
What's going on here? So much activity..... it feels like I've missed some major troll event! :D
nothing much, the usual 'Drama....oh buy i missed 'Nawaristan' all lot today :D
Very interesting. This is drama? Protesting on ridiculing Islam and Muslims and poor Syrians is a drama. Shabash. Bhai, with friends like you, who needs enemies. Thank you BTW.
and do tell me how you protested???
in the days of Prophet (saw) there were groups who were also ridiculing islam, how were they responded to? why swearing back at them & asking them how many times they have been raped???
my issue is not with you guys protesting, but the way it is protested - choice of words

Last edited:
OK, we used wrong words, you could have protested with right choice of words for us to learn. Did you? Instead you described all this as drama.
Very good point. and I don't think that he is still going to protest. I think we have a "tinka in the dharri" situation here

OK, we used wrong words, you could have protested with right choice of words for us to learn. Did you? Instead you described all this as drama.
ok....and as i have said to you earlier please do tag me and i can join you in the party, i cannot go around checking entire forum.....lets adopt their strategy, tag eachother whenever backup is required.....I have left these guys speechless on plenty of topics..

ok....and as i have said to you earlier please do tag me and i can join you in the party, i cannot go around checking entire forum.....lets adopt their strategy, tag eachother whenever backup is required.....I have left these guys speechless on plenty of topics..
Bhai, have you gone through the following:

Review ratings | Page 23

Just gone through a couple of last pages. And the some of the threads/Posts by Indians against the syrian refugees, I'd agree with some of the 'protestors' here that Some of the posts in those threads were extrememly disgusting, disparaging and pejorative. One must not be, allowed to redicule any nationality, ethnicity or Religion in the name of freedom of expression. let not this forum be hijacked by trolls and their pathetic 'just personal opinions'.

Having said that, i'd also disagree with the way some of the members here misbehaved, targetting members with personal insults. That was equally disgusting and pathetic.
Regards!

Dude, we all know very well that Indians are trouble makers most of the time, however, it's not your duty either to blindly defend 'Ummah's' cause on each and every occasion......

Thinking such as yours and few other members here is what got us (Pakistan) into this mess in the first place.

Who created all this mess in Syria? Saudi and their lapdogs. Now whose duty is it to compensate and protect them? The West? I don't think so! Arabs belong in Arab lands. After all, Arab brotherhood isn't dead, or is it?

Maybe you haven't travelled to Sweden or other wealthy Western nations recently..... you should see the impact these economic migrants have had on their national psyche. They are nothing but pure trouble.

Furthermore, who gave you the right to protest on their behalf to grant them asylum in the West? Ummah?

Dude, your antics and tactics are way too transparent. You forget sometimes, not everyone out there is as dumb as you think.

P.S. Don't bother replying.

@Horus, @Oscar @Irfan Baloch: Enough of this bullshit. Everyone has the right to bring forth their thoughts. What's going on here, where members with senior titles are trying to gang up on anyone who disagrees with their personal opinions?

Ek lafz Musalmanon ki himayat mein in hazrat key moonh sey nahin nikla, nikla to lafz 'drama'.

Internet warriors don't scare me. They aren't even worth the squeeze. Every thing in their limited universe revolves around India........

Pakistani's need a harsh lesson on the following key points:

1. Pakistan is NOT EQUAL TO Ummah
2. India is not our SOLE enemy out there

Inb4 you are a branded a 5th columnist.

@Slav Defence @WebMaster
I was marked negative by the TTA @syedali73 for my above post on this thread.
Post #83
Germany puts army on standby after its generous approach to migrants backfires | Page 6

My post has nothing offensive. I was clearly talking about the quagmire a country lands in when it shelters more number of refugees than it can contain. .
@syedali73 should stop taking out his personal grudge on me.
I've also cleared my opinion about the Syrian crisis more than once on the same thread. This is one of my post on the same thread...

This is my post about Syria which earned me +ve rating on another thread.

Madamji, how many times did I say not to complain against actions by syed bhai.

Do you seriously think anyone gives a damn about what he does after countless complaints even by good Pakistani members too??

Syedbhai just ridicules the staff members and others in higher position and will have the last laugh.

Though he has been claiming he has put you on ignore list, he has been preying for the opportunity to hit you back and this seems to be the right time and he has brought some backup for the "thank orgy" thing that's been going after pages you put up the complaint ............is not surprising at all.

A quick check at his posts recently we can view the word "hindu" at each and every sentence. Also noticable is the new tactics of raking up nationalism by insulting nation and nationalities and mocking other religion which can get many admirers any given day on this forum and I must admit he has been pretty successful in that.

Even the replies and posts afterwards your complaint is a proof of whats he is been doing here as with the capacity of the title he has been given.

Hate-mongering and flaming upon faith is understandable if done by a new comer in a forum, but a supposedly old timer and that too a professor of something with a distinguished title holding is still weird.

I follow his posts regularly, for the fact that he is all what a Think tank never should be.

@Slav Defence @WebMaster
I was marked negative by the TTA @syedali73 for my above post on this thread.
Post #83
Germany puts army on standby after its generous approach to migrants backfires | Page 6

My post has nothing offensive. I was clearly talking about the quagmire a country lands in when it shelters more number of refugees than it can contain. .
@syedali73 should stop taking out his personal grudge on me.
I've also cleared my opinion about the Syrian crisis more than once on the same thread. This is one of my post on the same thread...

This is my post about Syria which earned me +ve rating on another thread.
And not a single ...
Get over it. Please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom