What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's true.
@Umair Nawaz said that about me and my husband, for which he faced a ban.
Thanks for your support then, and today.

I hope these men who took cheap shots at me today treat women better in their real life. I can only hope.

The thing about Rape and Hubby is still posted in the GHQ thread started by me.

They don't know how to respect a women including there mother and sister's
Hence, did this to you. :angry:

You don't need thank me for this. I know you were right in past and right today. Hence, here supporting you. :)

Complaining is pointless there is a reason i stopped being serious on this forum. I just spend my time in Indian political section and ignore the rest... Indian members are far better, like far far better...

Besides if mods don't take action then people like @syedali73 needs to be called out and shamed publicly in the forum...
guy gave me 4 negatives in 2 minutes one of the many Syrian refugee threads floating around here, including a post where I'd said it would be bad for the Europeans even if these refugees were Indians !

he then went on to call me a sub human bharati rat ! :lol:

no shooting in the dark please, next time someone does this tag me...

Shooting in the dark? I wasn't going to bookmark a thread because I knew in the future an Indian would be demanding evidence from me. The thread made by @Shamain complaining about harassment was eventually filled with trolls and most likely deleted.

Even a donkey can understand I just wanted to be a part of that discussion but it was for senior members only they made this into an issue . And then it got gross.

It's the Senior members fault? Indian trolls have filled Pakistani pages on social media and Pakistani news sites. Do you seriously expect any member to put up with Indian trash here?

The previous policy on rating thread was - Only the posters can complain and mods would look at it and reply if needed. TTA"s are not allowed to defend or complain the ratings, and other posts were deleted immediately.

I guess the policy has been changed.

Request every one to stop posting on this thread and leave mods to decide the fate of complaints....

The previous policy on rating thread was - Only the posters can complain and mods would look at it and reply if needed. TTA"s are not allowed to defend or complain the ratings, and other posts were deleted immediately.

I guess the policy has been changed.

Request every one to stop posting on this thread and leave mods to decide the fate of complaints....

It's the Senior members fault? Indian trolls have filled Pakistani pages on social media and Pakistani news sites. Do you seriously expect any member to put up with Indian trash here?
I feel for you, my western neighbor...
I think you ppl should seriously try to convince admin and webmaster to ban Indian entry to this site...

Facepalm

It was a thread started by Levina on senior members cafe(if thats what its called) and i wanted to post there but since I'm not a senior member i can't and hence I msged her Its sad that u started that thread on Senior members cafe. She then tried to tag me there but didn't worked.
Then I posted its a troll fest anyway and left your compatriots are making this into an issue and the rest (which i don't even wanna talk about)

And about Indian trash i can give you examples of Pakistani trash too. Please don't take this to Y Indians are here that blah blah nonsense.
Anyway Regards.
Bhai chodd naa... it's not worth it...

Internet warriors don't scare me. They aren't even worth the squeeze. Every thing in their limited universe revolves around India........

Pakistani's need a harsh lesson on the following key points:

1. Pakistan is NOT EQUAL TO Ummah
2. India is not our SOLE enemy out there
this immigrant crises will blow in the face of the west that is accommodating them. when the same people will demand sheriah, h arras non-muslim population and even join wahabi extremists like abu hamza , anjum choudry etc and use freedom of speech to declare jihad on kafir west

looks like GCC countries did the right thing to keep them out of their country.they know how their own brothers are like

Last edited:
this immigrant crises will blow in the face of the west that is accommodating them. when the same people will demand sheriah, h arras non-muslim population and even join wahabi extremists like abu hamza , anjum choudry etc and use freedom of speech to declare jihad on kafir west

looks like GCC countries did the right thing to keep them out of their country.they know how their own brothers are like
If these migrants were such extremists that they wud join anjum chaudhary and likes who already supprt isis like ideologies why they wud have moved out in the first place? Joining isis and staying back would have been the ultimate route.
And if west's psyche is so gettig effected by migrants' influx then shud also learn not to meddle and interfere in other nations' affairs in the first place.
Those who singlehandedly blame saudia for syrian situtation are just some biased bigots who refuse to see other powers' role in this mess. So everyone shud bear the brunt of it.

What is the fault of av syrian who is suffering and wants to escape the war zone?? U are stereotyping entire population and making such rude statement for those already in severe pain?
And those migrants are sunnis ,shias etc everyone. Yes some wud be troublemakers but not all.

And if u are so concerened abt radicalization in west then tell me who has stopped uk authorities from arresting and silencing anjum chaudhary??? I ahve seen muslims hating on him and wanting to get rid of him?

So funny that irfan baloch always comes in defence of indian filthy trolls thta these are our guests here but when it comes to syrian refugees' crisis all those feelings of love and brotherhood go lost somewhere
And suddenly all those migrants become terrorists, extremists.

So u can see the social fabric of those nations getting torn apart due to influx but cant see the sh1t state of this forum.

Both @Shamain and @Akheilos were harassed by several members with certain flags. Not the usual terrorist slur either. Pretty sure sexual innuendos were involved.
No harm has been done to levina here. She herself writes very troll and flamming posts then quickly go back and edit them out. And pretend idid nothing. She had guts to bring that camel post or evaluation. Felt no iota of shame. Its such a sick post.

And that terrorist poster with russian flag whose nick is too hard to type knappa herself wrote few days back that everyone in kashmir valley with name ainan wani will and shud die, regardless of their age anything.

As of harassment and abuse.....! Forum traffic is more important than anything.
Else how a super abusive poster like long live india who even indians were demanding to be ip banned is allowed back here ? Why?

@syedali73 u wasted ur time. U know what the final outcome always is. And idont know what intl forum reputation is left here. Every forum and thread has modi terrorsits' filthy bootlickers destroying evrry discussion and some mods come there ,pat their backs and leave.

How sure you are that it will happen? Hazrat Jibrael came to you with these revelations? What makes you predict future as if you got some kind of ilm-e-Ghaib. Bhai, Khuda ka thoda sa khouf karo. You never know what is going to happen to you next second and what you'll close relative will be up to. Those Syrians are in trouble of their life and people are worried about their food, places of worships, and possible association or would be affiliations with terrorist outfits. I am very sorry to see this kind of response from you.

Not everyone is indluged in your Favourite Interest, especially not me. :lol:

And that terrorist poster with russian flag whose nick is too hard to type knappa herself wrote few days back that everyone in kashmir valley with name ainan wani will and shud die, regardless of their age anything.

I challenge you to prove it by posting/sharing any such post. :lol: I'm sure, you'll not find any, as I didn't say such things.:suicide2:

Now come back with the post to prove wrong, not with the usual ranting and personal attack -it's last refuge of Cowards.:laughcry:

I just saw i have 1 negative rating and i didn't have notification for which post i received. :O

I just saw i have 1 negative rating and i didn't have notification for which post i received. :O

Go to your Profile and you should be able to see who awarded it. :D I got Four Today for saying truth. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom