What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madamji, how many times did I say not to complain against actions by syed bhai.

Do you seriously think anyone gives a damn about what he does after countless complaints even by good Pakistani members too??

Syedbhai just ridicules the staff members and others in higher position and will have the last laugh.

Though he has been claiming he has put you on ignore list, he has been preying for the opportunity to hit you back and this seems to be the right time and he has brought some backup for the "thank orgy" thing that's been going after pages you put up the complaint ............is not surprising at all.

A quick check at his posts recently we can view the word "hindu" at each and every sentence. Also noticable is the new tactics of raking up nationalism by insulting nation and nationalities and mocking other religion which can get many admirers any given day on this forum and I must admit he has been pretty successful in that.

Even the replies and posts afterwards your complaint is a proof of whats he is been doing here as with the capacity of the title he has been given.

Hate-mongering and flaming upon faith is understandable if done by a new comer in a forum, but a supposedly old timer and that too a professor of something with a distinguished title holding is still weird.

I follow his posts regularly, for the fact that he is all what a Think tank never should be.

@Horus @WebMaster "Thank Orgy" Please note the level of Indian TTA's on this forum. AND then they act "holier than thou"

How sure you are that it will happen? Hazrat Jibrael came to you with these revelations? What makes you predict future as if you got some kind of ilm-e-Ghaib. Bhai, Khuda ka thoda sa khouf karo. You never know what is going to happen to you next second and what you'll close relative will be up to. Those Syrians are in trouble of their life and people are worried about their food, places of worships, and possible association or would be affiliations with terrorist outfits. I am very sorry to see this kind of response from you.
man's a counter-terrorism expert, I think he knows what he is talking about.

where ?

I can't find :/

Click at your Username and select, your Profile Page - You'll see + & - Ratings. Click on - Rating and you shall see who gave you and what thread.

If you don't see - Moderator rated you - and right away deleted the post. You won't see it, if this is the case. Happened with me today as well. :p:

man's a counter-terrorism expert, I think he knows what he is talking about.

On an internet forum

this immigrant crises will blow in the face of the west that is accommodating them. when the same people will demand sheriah, h arras non-muslim population and even join wahabi extremists like abu hamza , anjum choudry etc and use freedom of speech to declare jihad on kafir west

looks like GCC countries did the right thing to keep them out of their country.they know how their own brothers are like

Shabash Irfan Shab, take a minority and blow it of proportion.

Lets talk numbers, shall we?

1) What is the current Muslim population of Europe right now?
2) How many of those are propagating implementation of Shariah Law?
3) How many of those have joined Daesh ?

You are a stalker. You can continue browsing user profiles.

@WebMaster @Slav Defence please shower positive rating on this fellow for talking shit and that too on a snapshot which even does not make any sense.

Actually it seems to be YOU who is stalking @syedali73?

Did you create this new user account "Sulla" for this sole purpose? Just two days ago?

Go though his posts and see that he was talking about putting that member in ignore list and then said he will keep a close eye on that user along with other user and they are doing nothing other than taking snapshot from fellow members wall. Now tell me genius who is stalking who ?

Shit word is not banned if I am not wrong because you have made 5434 messages talking that only.
Suicide troll :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go though his posts and see that he was talking about putting that member in ignore list and then said he will keep a close eye on that user along with other user and they are doing nothing other than taking snapshot from fellow members wall. Now tell me genius who is stalking who ?
Shit word is not banned if I am not wrong because you have made 5434 messages talking that only.
Thanks for the support.
Syedali definitely contradicted himself by saying he will put me on ignore list yet keep a close eye on me. I've learnt to ignore him.
I am waiting for Slav defence's reply coz this thread has been derailed.
So I hope it doesn't get derailed further and the dirty jokes these men made at me doesn't get hidden under the pages.
Thanks once again and pls cooperate.

How sure you are that it will happen? Hazrat Jibrael came to you with these revelations? What makes you predict future as if you got some kind of ilm-e-Ghaib. Bhai, Khuda ka thoda sa khouf karo. You never know what is going to happen to you next second and what you'll close relative will be up to. Those Syrians are in trouble of their life and people are worried about their food, places of worships, and possible association or would be affiliations with terrorist outfits. I am very sorry to see this kind of response from you.
Farishtay utartay hain irfan baloch pay ilm denay kay leeay.
@Horus @WebMaster "Thank Orgy" Please note the level of Indian TTA's on this forum. AND then they act "holier than thou"
This isnt the first time sPaRk has used this word here and that too in suggestion forum.
But with wife sharing news regularly coming from india we understand why spark loves the word and loves using it here. Common practices in india.

You should have given that advice to that member here whose account along with him is too old on this account and please give lectures to other TTA and senior member to maintain the decorum as they are not only giving a bad name to their titles but also to forum. Since you are also a TT, you better teach them.

Ignore him and continue with your complaint. Some people can't ques others with equal power so they look for those below them. And being a TTA doesn't make anyone smarter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom