What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cabatli_53
Could you kindly explain that why rating was given to him.I can read your comment as well,please clarify fast.
..and you on the other hand are advised to avoid such hateful conversation as well.I have gone through your post as well.

regards

Response !

Landing/Take-off mission computer can hardly be considered "relying on foreign imports". Main mission computer is still very much Turkish. Its a stop gap solution until a domestic MMW radar based one is developed. Contrary to Iran, Turkey has the capability to develop SAR, SATCOM, MMW Radar for UAV Platforms. There is no comparison between drone technology between Turkey and Iran, dont know why you brought that up in the first place.

My Response !

Bro, As long as you gave some response to Trolls, They will start destroying Turkish threads as a response. They don't have anything to share to you informative different than their blurry images and big mouths under the claims of %100 self reliance stories so You can't reach any goal If you want to make a conversation with an Iranian troll in any subject. They did it in previous days so Let them type but Whenever some of well known Iranian trolls open their mouths for trolling actions like "You can't even do this bla bla" sentences in Turkish threads, I will give negative ratings for each trolling actions until Mods keep them out of Turkey related subjects with banning or other precuations.

I think It is no need to waste such times for Iranian troll team in PDF. It is seriously enough ! Don't make me to deal with this trolls in a similar conversation in same thread but Simply, If you pay attention to related members action in Pakistani land/naval and aerial threads, You can also see similar behaviors smelling purely offtopic testosterone show and Iran strong propaganda helping to drail threads! While Same guys like joking with other nations with purely ignorance. It is same for the thread related with negative rating. It has nothing to do with the subject this guy is talking but He suddenly start composing the sentences fulled with purely provocation. This just enables threads to go offtopic during tens of pages, Whenever This trolls put their noses into Turkish threads. Either keep this keyboard bigmouths out of Turkish related threads, or I will give negative rating for each trolling actions of those guys. If you want me not to give this negative ratings, Either ban me or keep this idiots out of threads. End of the story !

Response !

My Response !

I think It is no need to waste such times for Iranian troll team in PDF. It is seriously enough ! Don't make me to deal with this trolls in a similar conversation in same thread but Simply, If you pay attention to related members action in Pakistani land/naval and aerial threads, You can also see similar behaviors smelling purely offtopic testosterone show and Iran strong propaganda helping to drail threads! While Same guys like joking with other nations with purely ignorance. It is same for the thread related with negative rating. It has nothing to do with the subject this guy is talking but He suddenly start composing the sentences fulled with purely provocation. This just enables threads to go offtopic during tens of pages, Whenever This trolls put their noses into Turkish threads. Either keep this keyboard bigmouths out of Turkish related threads, or I will give negative rating for each trolling actions of those guys. If you want me not to give this negative ratings, Either ban me or keep this idiots out of threads. End of the story !

Sorry,but ratings SHOULD be given with accordance to criteria.I also deal trolls almost everyday but make them shut via power of words rather than ratings.Read the criteria and use with accordance to it or else I am not gonna do anything to help you.Instead of getting provoked from trolls,learn to tackle them.If you can't beat them with words,then rating is useless. You should develop your skills in debating with politeness and learn to confuse trolls,and since you can understand the kind of tactics such as manipulation and provocation done so far,therefore you must also catch their words and adopt tit-for-tat response.
If you will not meet up the standards then we really need to think of something,and this is not just for you but for others as well.
Brother,I can understand your case,but then you must let us help you.
regards

Sorry,but ratings SHOULD be given with accordance to criteria.I also deal trolls almost everyday but make them shut via power of words rather than ratings.Read the criteria and use with accordance to it or else I am not gonna do anything to help you.Instead of getting provoked from trolls,learn to tackle them.If you can't beat them with words,then rating is useless. You should develop your skills in debating with politeness and learn to confuse trolls,and since you can understand the kind of tactics such as manipulation and provocation done so far,therefore you must also catch their words and adopt tit-for-tat response.
If you will not meet up the standards then we really need to think of something,and this is not just for you but for others as well.
Brother,I can understand your case,but then you must let us help you.
regards

Brother, I think You get my condition wrong in this conversation. I am the one who admits typing even a few words for those trolls as time-sink in here. Thanks for your advices but Neither I am here to receive your help, nor some advices regarding challenging against this Iranian troll. If I had a purpose like that, I will be the one like this guy who immediately come here for crying despite the thread is clear for everybody. I have a point in here and want Mods to keep such propaganda spreader, arrogant mouths out of (at least) informative threads because What they are doing is to destroy all respectability of subjects with drailing the actual subjects into a pissing contest to do Iran strong propaganda but Instead of monitoring this guy in related thread and many other threads, You are accusing me not to deal/learn tackles with them. Really Sorry but I did not register my membership to deal with those ignorant, terror supporter, big mouth arrogant trolls in 2008. If It was my purpose, I have already destroyed all Iranian related threads like they sometimes do with pointing out a reason of the word of "Iran" used in Turkish section. Ok! Forget all those ! This troll came up here with an excuse regarding me. I think You need to monitor me/him in related thread and especially in his own section and also Pakistani related threads to see what I am talking about. Troll is just a troll. It is not important How kind He is typing to you or what you are telling them or Which source or informative subjects you are mentioning in related subject. They like repeating same wrong things for purely provocation purposes. As long as the senior members like you support them in here, They will do the more and We will do bigger things as a response. What should be done is to either keep them out of some informative threads or never take them serious. I try to do the second one but This doesn't help Turkish section to proceed own informative subject ways !

Brother, I think You get my condition wrong in this conversation. I am the one who admits typing even a few words for those trolls as time-sink in here. Thanks for your advices but Neither I am here to receive your help, nor some advices regarding challenging against this Iranian troll. If I had a purpose like that, I will be the one like this guy who immediately come here for crying despite the thread is clear for everybody. I have a point in here and want Mods to keep such propaganda spreader, arrogant mouths out of (at least) informative threads because What they are doing is to destroy all respectability of subjects with drailing the actual subjects into a pissing contest to do Iran strong propaganda but Instead of monitoring this guy in related thread and many other threads, You are accusing me not to deal/learn tackles with them. Really Sorry but I did not register my membership to deal with those ignorant, terror supporter, big mouth arrogant trolls in 2008. If It was my purpose, I have already destroyed all Iranian related threads like they sometimes do with pointing out a reason of the word of "Iran" used in Turkish section. Ok! Forget all those ! This troll came up here with an excuse regarding me. I think You need to monitor me/him in related thread and especially in his own section and also Pakistani related threads to see what I am talking about. Troll is just a troll. It is not important How kind He is typing to you or what you are telling them or Which source or informative subjects you are mentioning in related subject. They like repeating same wrong things for purely provocation purposes. As long as the senior members like you support them in here, They will do the more and We will do bigger things as a response. What should be done is to either keep them out of some informative threads or never take them serious. I try to do the second one but This doesn't help Turkish section to proceed own informative subject ways !
I can sense the sensitivity,therefore from now on,I will monitor him and you as well.
I have strictly warned him as well.

regards

You are trying to act like a victim here. The reality is you are the one who is mentioning Iran in a demeaning way and Iranians reply to you. All one has to do is look into that thread and it is apparent your statement was provocative.
Iranians rarely come into the Turkish section. When they do, is because someone like yourself had made statements which were clearly provocative. You yourself are one such member.

I have never, not even once came into your section and made a statement to provoke and instigate hateful conversations. Sometimes I may have gone a bit too far, however, the ultimate blame lies with the people who start off such situations. I am sorry to say, but you are usually that member who does this. There is only so much Iranian member will put with you trolling.

My problem was not that I was given a negative rating. But I just don't want you to abuse your powers. I don't want you to make provoking statements and then try and shut up people by using your rating ability.

Anyway @Slav Defence I am sorry to perpetuate this issue. From now on, whenever I see this person making statements which are provocative, I can notify you if you wish. I will not reply to him again.

I wanted to share some examples from his arrogancy, big mouth in both Pakistani and Iranian section that Some Iranian senior members warn him to decrease the volume cause of insulting totally a friend nation Pakistan. I wanted to share examples from his Iran section to make it clear How He mentions Turkey without any reason but It seems He has already deleted many of his posts... Anyway ! Just stay away from me charactherless troll..

I'm talking of the famous "camel's nose" metaphor, where a man first allows his camel to stick it's nose in his tent, then his body, and finally the camel refuses to leave his tent.
The moral of the story is to resist the beginning of an evil.

@Slav Defence @WebMaster
I was marked negative by the TTA @syedali73 for my above post on this thread.
Post #83
Germany puts army on standby after its generous approach to migrants backfires | Page 6

My post has nothing offensive. I was clearly talking about the quagmire a country lands in when it shelters more number of refugees than it can contain. .
@syedali73 should stop taking out his personal grudge on me.
I've also cleared my opinion about the Syrian crisis more than once on the same thread. This is one of my post on the same thread...

My sympathies with Syrians, who have to face the wrath of hypocritic neighbours. It's rather unfortunate that such a situation would be used by some to perpetuate their agenda of spreading radicalism.

This is my post about Syria which earned me +ve rating on another thread.

I usually don't post much on Syrian issue because I think I'm dilettante to write about it and because it's very upsetting to be frank.
Refugee issue is such that everyone from US to Assad to GCC to Gaddafi all have their hands in the cookie jar.
1) As I see it, it all began with the Arab spring. Libya which was Europe's buffer zone for migrants, had hitherto prevented refugees from entering into EU (EU ostensibly pressurised Gaddafi to do so) but now that Libya has collapsed and the issue has started to haunt EU once again.

2) some of the EU countries stopped funding Mare Nostrum, the funds from which were utilised to search for refugees who took the sea route. Countries like UK and Itlay have reduced/stopped funding it now, as a result patrolling is done within 30 miles of the border. Now we know why refugee boat drownings happen so often these days.
Aylan was one such unfortunate soul, may he rest in peace.

3) Isnt it tragic that the regional powers who usually unite in the name of religion (Islam in this case) have not come forward to help these refugees??? It's unfortunate that countries like KSA and Iran have turned a blind eye against the refugee problem.

4) U.S. has not helped much either, background checks of refugees can take as much as 2years and so till then refugees would not get much support from the U.S. government either.

But refugee crisis is not limited to Syria, refugees from Nigeria, Burma, from war torn Afghanistan and Iraq, and central America find no mention in media and politician's speeches.
Are they not humans???

My hope is dwindling, I do not think world can ever be peaceful till we have warmongerers as our leaders.

Last edited:
IT's no personal grudge, she keeps on ranting anti-Isam, anti-Pakistan BS. This time she got caught talking crap as usual!!.

-ve rating is too little, too late. She should be handed a ban for a month or two!!!

DO investigate this incident of her inviting trolls to rally on her behalf. DO look up the deleted msgs.
This is not the first one, neither will it be her last, if she and her goons are not dealt with firmly!

Levina Profile 05 Sept 2015.PNG

Last edited:
@Slav Defence: My dear Chairman, please be informed that certain Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists are trolling all Syrian immigrants -related threads and posting all sorts of hate filled, derogatory, and nasty comments. Some are suggesting that those immigrants are Sunni so by default are ISIS terrorists, some geniuses are putting figures of 50 to 75% of immigrants must by ISIS supporters, some are saying that they will demand for halal food, others are concerned that they'll need mosques etc. etc. Is this the way of talking about trashed and needy who are escaping for their live and honor? Can an entire bunch of immigrants be called as evil? as ISIS supporter? as dreadful decision of Europe? as dark future of Europe? Please visit those threads and you'll be surprised to see how these Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists are mocking the refugees, how they are mocking their religion, how they are ridiculing their misery.

Hindutvawadi terrorists are islamophobe, there is no doubt about that but does this mean that they begin to use this human tragedy as an opportunity to malign Islam? Millions of them have been accepted by Jordan, tens of thousands by Lebanon, tens of thousands by Egypt, another couple of millions by Turkey so it is not that the only destination of these people is Europe. Many have come to Malaysia and I have heard kind of stories that remind me of what these Hindu and Sikh fanatics did to Muslims migrating to Pakistan. One's head drops in shame to hear how low a human can stoop and is there anything called humanity or not. Those who are lodging complaints against me are those who are thanking such hate filled posts, who are trolling and calling entire bunch of immigrants and by extension of those all Muslims as evil. This is not for the first time, this has been happening for ever.

I am going to write similar message in HQ and report on the abuse of Humans, abuse of humanity, and abuse of Islam by certain Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists. They have crossed all limits and have exposed themselves big time. Such trolls must be tackled with iron fist to maintain minimum level of civility and sanity on this forum. This is an international forum, many are members and thousands go through it as guests. We must not give an impression that PDF has become an official organ of Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists and that it broadcasts their pathetic hate towards Islam. I fail to understand what is their issue? they are not coming to shining India are they? unless Hindutvawadi terrorist apologist have begun to take Europe as another Bharat?

Aakhir inko takleef kya hey in immigrants key Europe jaaney par? Yeh khud nahin har jaga apni boothi utha kar ghus jaatey hein? Kyon jaatey hein yeh shining India chhor kar? Bharat mein to koi jang bhi nahin ho rahi? Yeh Europe mein jaa kar sabji daal nahin khaatey? Mandir nahin banatey? Hindutva ka parchar nahin kartey?

Last edited:
It's not only sad, but disgusting and revolting to see Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists, and Islamophobes running wild on this forum.

This "-ve rating" case will no doubt show the "mettle" of the current administrative team.

@Slav Defence Sir, a basic question for you, if I may: //Question withdrawn voluntarily. I do not wish to cause any arguments.//

Last edited:
@Slav Defence Sir, a basic question for you, if I may: Are differences in personal opinions sufficient to give negative ratings, or are there rules that must be followed? If so, can you please clarify what those rules are, for our benefit. Thanks!
@Slav Defence Do ask him / VCheng what his real name is? and what Agency he works for?

@Slav Defence I am yet to get a reply to this request. It is not surprising that a hatefilled abusive ''think tank'' would encourage religious mocking by issuing positive ratings, but no response from you on the matter after 4 reminders is rather disappointing. It would be a shame if visitors to the forum leave with the idea that the unmentionable ''think tank'' represents the best of pakistan.

Your fellow countrymen open up ludicrous threads, you all spew venom and crap, then when you get a befitting reply, you cry. Good going, keep it up:tup:

Btw your profile pic suits you 100%! :lol:

Your juvenile post with attempted and equally juvenile personal insult is really not needed atleast on this thread. I'm addressing @Slav Defence here and he is fully capable of explaining his position.

It's not personal insult. It's a fact. You guys do open up ludicrous threads.

This thread is nothing short of A grade BS!!! What are you trying to prove to the world? What have you achieved by changing the name of a road? Nothing, except that what you claim, and what you are, are two different things

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not | Page 12
Quit making a fool of yourself and your countrymen!

@Slav Defence Here is another dumb thread, claiming Indian Navy as "the largest Naval force of the world" :cheesy:

Indian navy may go online to sell spares to friendly nations

Here is another example of a ludicrous thread,by a teacher btw :lol:
Are you afraid of hijras ?

These people are really something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom