What's new

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

Do you think renaming Aurangzeb road as APJ Abdul Kalam road, a good decision?

• Yes

Votes: 64 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Doesn't make any difference. I'm

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep talking crap. Proving to the forum, that's the only thing you are good at !!
@waz @Irfan Baloch @Emmie
This man has made many attempts at derailing my thread, posting off topic,banned topic and personal attack.
Pls look at his previous posts on this thread and you will know what I mean.
I had posted this thread in senior's section for a reason.

Have you ever observed yourself in front of a mirror:lol:!!You are perhaps the ugliest man i have ever seen in my life:azn:.Does that make you a Dalit as well:rolleyes:!!

Thats why I put it in my avatar so that you can look at it every night and ejaculate. :omghaha:
Even a face like mine is a dream come true for most dalit like you in India. :omghaha:

Like what? TATA NANO?

Do come back when your automotive industry can make a moped engine,huh troll tank.

India needs Muslims like Kalam, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ail. Muslims in name only.

Yeah,right.Muslims like Dr Kalam ( an inspiring teacher,scientist and a true humanist ) are just Muslims by name.

The 'real muslims',according to you are people who refuse to live in a secular nation,who would treat infidels as third class citizens and cry 'death to all jews and infidels' three times a day :omghaha:

When did Kalam marry a Hindu women,genius ?And does your religion allows you to judge others ?

Aurangazeb was not even a good muslim ,forget about secularism.
How can he become a good muslim when he killed a Sikh Guru for his own selfish reason?
Fact is Aurangazeb was a religious bigot and extremist .That is why the Mughal dynasty destroyed during his regin.
Aurganzeb was very differnt than his predecessors and that was very costly to Mughals.

Do come back when your automotive industry can make a moped engine,huh troll tank.

Yeah,right.Muslims like Dr Kalam ( an inspiring teacher,scientist and a true humanist ) are just Muslims by name.

The 'real muslims',according to you are people who refuse to live in a secular nation,who would treat infidels as third class citizens and cry 'death to all jews and infidels' three times a day :omghaha:

When did Kalam marry a Hindu women,genius ?And does your religion allows you to judge others ?

Crying is ok but the problem is actualy they kill.

kalamaurangzeb759.jpg

Keep talking crap. Proving to the forum, that's the only thing you are good at !!
Absolutely, talking crap is all that certain members are good at. However, you got to understand that the sun can rise from west but logic can never come from a Hindutvawdi terrorist apologist. The entire purpose of their presence on this forum is to distort history, spread disinformation, and lie through teeth. I have put many of them on ignore list and living in peace, you may want to do the same.

Absolutely, talking crap is all that certain members are good at. However, you got to understand that the sun can rise from west but logic can never come from a Hindutvawdi terrorist apologist. The entire purpose of their presence on this forum is to distort history, spread disinformation, and lie through teeth. I have put many of them on ignore list and living in peace, you may want to do the same.
All this because India renamed a road ? Wow

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ? since when?

@Indus Falcon

Bhai, did you notice something in this photo?

Capture.JPG

Does it read as "Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalm"?

The word Dr is not clear because late Abdul Kalam saheb was neither a MBBS nor a PhD doctor. How come his name is appearing as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam?

Well, I cross checked it and it is clear that the name is indeed stenciled as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Now that is why I say these Bharatis are habitual liars, they distort facts and spread disinformation. This is the height of shamelessness to call someone Dr. who in reality did not even have a Masters degree.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

@HRK @Slav Defence @WAJsal

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ? since when?

@Indus Falcon

Bhai, did you notice something in this photo?

View attachment 253807

Does it read as "Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalm"?

The word Dr is not clear because late Abdul Kalam saheb was neither a MBBS nor a PhD doctor. How come his name is appearing as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam?

Well, I cross checked it and it is clear that the name is indeed stenciled as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Now that is why I say these Bharatis are habitual liars, they distort facts and spread disinformation. This is the height of shamelessness to call someone Dr. who in reality did not even have a Masters degree.

View attachment 253809 View attachment 253810 View attachment 253811 View attachment 253812

@HRK @Slav Defence @WAJsal
I think some 7 universities across the World gave him the honorary title of Doctorate.

Honorary degrees cant be used as title but who I am talking to?

First of all, honorary doctorate cant be used as title and if one inisists upon doing this rather tacky thing, he must use"Dr.h.c." or "Dr.(h.c.)" that means a Doctorate earned as honoris causa.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom