What's new

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

Do you think renaming Aurangzeb road as APJ Abdul Kalam road, a good decision?

• Yes

Votes: 64 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Doesn't make any difference. I'm

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honorary degrees cant be used as title but who I am talking to?

First of all, honorary doctorate cant be used as title and if one inisists upon doing this rather tacky thing, he must use"Dr.h.c." or "Dr.(h.c.)" that means a Doctorate earned as honoris causa.

Bhai Sahab, abhi to sirf "Dr." add kiya hia! In a few days they will add "shaheed" as well.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Emmie
This man has made many attempts at derailing my thread, posting off topic,banned topic and personal attack.
Pls look at his previous posts on this thread and you will know what I mean.
I had posted this thread in senior's section for a reason.

1) This thread is based on the rantings of a hindutva, who just spews crap.

2) I have never posted off topic stuff. When people slander Islam and Pakistan, a befitting reply they will get.

3) Using long fancy words to hide her inferiorities and intimidate others does not work on me, nor my fellow esteemed countrymen. She can howl all she wants, simply don't care!

4) 9 out of 10 threads opened by her are nothing but anti-Pakistan or anti-Islam BS.

Keep it up :tup:

@Jango @Horus @waz @TaimiKhan @Manticore

Naaz hai insaano ko.GIF

Last edited:
Man,i would restrain myself even from vomiting on your pic,this is your aukad:rofl::rofl:!!Better man up and accept the fact that your forefathers were lowly dalit converts and not some Arab,Persian or Turk as you claim to be:omghaha::omghaha:

1) What is lowly about being a Dalit? Aren't they humans?
2) Argue with him, why are you dragging in his forefathers?

What is wrong with you people?

What the heck is hindutva rant?...
Which part of my statement you find to be factually incorrect ?
You better keep out of this feud.It's between the two of us and this feud is centuries old and not a new one.Btw,for your info most members of my community (Bengali Brahmins) carry at least 25% indigenous DNA i.e. the so called "Dalit" ones!He was the one to bring the word "Dalit" in this thread and for your kind info there isn't any existence of a "Dalit" caste at least not in the Sanatan Dharma:coffee:
Lets not feed the troll.
Thanks! :)

@jackhammer2
I hope this works. Members can be invited to senior's section by tagging.

Last edited:
There is no jazb-e-baahum among the Muslim countries, and therefore no mehfil-e-anjum either. Everyone can see that clearly.

Of course they can VCheng!!!

This is why GHQ gets a call regularly, on the dot every week, or so from 4 countries!! Need to call them and tell them VCheng said you are useless!

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ? since when?

@Indus Falcon

Bhai, did you notice something in this photo?

View attachment 253807

Does it read as "Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalm"?

The word Dr is not clear because late Abdul Kalam saheb was neither a MBBS nor a PhD doctor. How come his name is appearing as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam?

Well, I cross checked it and it is clear that the name is indeed stenciled as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Now that is why I say these Bharatis are habitual liars, they distort facts and spread disinformation. This is the height of shamelessness to call someone Dr. who in reality did not even have a Masters degree.

View attachment 253809 View attachment 253810 View attachment 253811 View attachment 253812

@HRK @Slav Defence @WAJsal
First of all,
I hate this concept of gifting honorary PHD and I don't mind in shooting all those organizations which have initiated such trend.I find it as huge injustice to give away ''honorary'' PHD degree.It is insult to all hard working people worldwide,who spend their nights and day in research and specialization or to attain mastery in specific field.
Regarding such case,I believe that it would be unfair for not to call miya sahab as Dr.Nawaz Sharif,PHD in chori and seenazori,oh sorry...honorary PHD.

Regards

First of all,
I hate this concept of gifting honorary PHD and I don't mind in shooting all those organizations which have initiated such trend.I find it as huge injustice to give away ''honorary'' PHD degree.It is insult to all hard working people worldwide,who spend their nights and day in research and specialization or to attain mastery in specific field.
Regarding such case,I believe that it would be unfair for not to call miya sahab as Dr.Nawaz Sharif,PHD in chori and seenazori,oh sorry...honorary PHD.

Regards

It's a silly PR exercise to blow your own trumpet. Nothing more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom