What's new

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

Do you think renaming Aurangzeb road as APJ Abdul Kalam road, a good decision?

• Yes

Votes: 64 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Doesn't make any difference. I'm

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some ignorant declared Aurengzeb as an extremist... well if he indeed was an extremist and not ready to accommodate people of other faiths, he had ample time to eradicate the forefathers of this ignorant and he was not talking crap on internet today. The proof is in the pudding as it is called. Muslim rulers had all the resources at hand to wipe out the last of the Hindu, for 700 years is along time to do that but they did not. That Hindus are still around and in large numbers is ample a proof that they are laying through teeth as usual.
Lol,he tried his level best to convert all the Hindus into Islam and in turn convert India from Dar-ul-Harb to Dar-ul-Islam.He was relentless in his persecution of Hindus and Sikhs and destroyed more than a 100,000 temples all over his empire.At the end of the day he failed to convert the majority because of the resilience of our forefathers who fought selflessly to preserve their culture,tradition and religion.Millions of innocent Hindus were butchered by that man but still we didn't give up fighting.Our leader,the great Maratha warrior Shivaji made a vow to kick the Mughals out of India and fought relentlessly against the overwhelming mughal military machine.Our Sikh brothers also did their part and never let Aurangzeb to lower his guard by constantly resisting the Mugal rule in Northern India.Plus there were Satnamis a Hindu sect that took up arms against the atrocities made by Aurangzeb,the Jats of UP and Haryana under their leader Churaman also rebelled against this mindless religious persecution by that bigot Aurangzeb and managed to carve an independent kingdom of Bharatpur at the end of the day.The same were true with the Rajputs as well who saw Aurangzeb as a tyrant and a religious nutjob and hence withdrew their support and took up arms against the Mughal empire.
This is the sole reason why the majority of us are still Hindus,not because of Auranzeb's benevolence:coffee:!!

Folk stories that have no historical backing but better is not expected form habitual liar Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists. Nobody can beat Hindutvawadi liars in fabricating stories and re-writing favorite history. Not long ago their Mukti Bahini terrorist PM was declaring all inventions to be originated in mythological Bharata. 100,000 temples... They did not have these many houses back then and a troll is giving this number of temples. Laughing stock.

From one of my posts previously on another thread:

The first recorded temple destruction by Aurangzeb was when he was a prince of 17. He demolished (On Shah Jahan's orders) the great temple built by Bir Singh at Orchha and erected a mosque at that very site. Ten years later, when he was governor of Gujarat he himself said that he had temples destroyed "by my order". In the deccan, during his second governorship, he boasted of destroying a hill top temple near Aurangabad. During this time, he also had a brahmin revenue officer Chhabila Ram beheaded for supposedly uttering improper words with reference to the prophet & justified it by saying "It's proper for all Muslims to do their utmost to assert the rules of the prophet's religion".

During the first decade of his reign while he was still consolidating, he made no major moves against Hindus except for demolitions of temple now & then and issued orders that while new temples should not be allowed & should be destroyed, older temples must be left alone. That situation changed in 1668, when he decided to take a far more hardline approach because he deemed the continued proliferation & prosperity of Hindus even after 500 years of Muslim rule as an intolerable affront to the true faith and he decided it was his imperative obligation to harass Hindus. In 1669, he issued orders to all Governors to "destroy with a willing hand the schools & temples of the infidels and they were strictly enjoined to put an entire stop to the teachings & practicing of idolatrous forms of worship" (Mustaid Khan). It was then that the temple of Somnath, the Vishwanath temple at Varanasi, the great Keshave Rai temple at Mathura were all demolished among many others. In 1670, all temples around Ujjain were demolished, a decade later, temples were destroyed across Rajasthan beginning with Jodhpur from where "several cartloads of idols were taken to delhi to be cast in the quadrangle of the court & under the steps of the Jama Masjid for being trodden upon" (Mustaid Khan) Around this time over 300 temples were destroyed in and around Chitor, Udaipur & Jaipur. In 1687 aurangzeb ordered temples in Golconda to be destroyed, in 1698 the temples in Bijapur.

Even in his last decade, he wrote to the royal officers in Gujarat " The temples of Somnath was destroyed early in my reign....It is not known what the state of things there is at present. If the idolators have again taken to worship of images at the place, then destroy the temple in such a way that no trace of the building may be left & also expel them from the place"

The akbarat of 11th January 1705 (two years before aurangzeb's death) recorded that " The Emperor... ordered..to demolish the temple of Pandharpur, and to take the butchers of the camp there & slaughter cows in the temple....It was done"

Aurangzeb was the worst of the Mughals in his bigotry even if he was nowhere as intolerant as Muslim states in the Middles East & Central Asia. With reference to your point made earlier, he ordered in 1671 that revenue officers in crown lands must only be Muslims, hoping to induce conversions. Some converted, most did not, administration suffered & Aurangzeb had to modify the law by permitting half to be Hindus. Practicality was the problem for Aurangzeb's measures, he imposed a discriminatory customs duty on Hindus (they had to pay twice as much as Muslims) but greed being what it is, Muslim traders simply connived with Hindus to cheat the royal treasury. He put innumerable restrictions on Hindus & tried his best to induce conversions by many acts (favouring succession to disputed properties if converted, remission of prison sentences etc, Hindus not allowed to ride in a palanquin or an arab Horse without permission & not ride elephants).
These restrictions did not apply to Rajputs & other Hindu martial communities whose services were required by Aurangzeb. He was pragmatic enough to let expediency govern the scope of his theocratic regulations.(To an amir who complained about Shia persians he replied " what connections have worldly affairs with religion? and what right have matters of religion to enter into bigotry/ For you is your religion & for me is mine...(if your suggestion is accepted) it would be my duty to extirpate all the (Hindu) rajas & their followers. wise men disapprove of the removal from office of able officers")
Aurangzeb even issued directions "that the higher officers of the court who were Hindus should no longer hold their charges but into their places, Muhammadans should be put" (Manucci). Practicality however made such orders unimplementable.

Then there was of course, the matter of jizya. When faced with protests following its implementation (including from the court & by Jahanara), Auragzeb said "Think not I am like my grandfather, Jahangir........all my thoughts are turned towards welfare and development of my kingdom and towards the propagation of the religion of the great Muhammad" (Manucci)

Opposition to Aurangzeb's theocratic policies were more intense in south India than in the North. While temple demolitions had cause no major turmoil in the north, there was strong resentment against it in the south. F.Martin, the French diplomat in Pondicherry notes in november 1689 that the "Muslims, having set about to destroy a temple in the Karnatak, as ordered by the mughal, the Hindus rose to oppose it". The following month he noted that Lachmi Nayak, a local chieftain who had at one time joined the mughals, turned rebel on seeing the anti-Hindu policy of Aurangzeb and "wrote to all the hindu princes to unite against the enemy of our race & religion"

Lol,he tried his level best to convert all the Hindus into Islam and in turn convert India from Dar-ul-Harb to Dar-ul-Islam
@syedali73 THIS above bs he has written dar ul harb and dar ul islam ,this is exactly the propaganda that is fed to these hindus against islam and they use these terms to malign it and make lives of indian muslims hard.

This kind of speech was made by Modi just few months before gujrat massacres which is why many indian muslims believed that gujrat massacres were premediated by dog modi,

@syedali73 THIS above bs he has written dar ul harb and dar ul islam ,this is exactly the propaganda that is fed to these hindus against islam and they use these terms to malign it and make lives of indian muslims hard.

This kind of speech was made by Modi just few months before gujrat massacres which is why many indian muslims believed that gujrat massacres were premediated by dog modi,
Like I said, these Hindutvawadi terrorists have a habit of blowing things out of proportion. Where one temple was razed, they made it to 100, where 100 were razed, they multiplied the number with 100 or 1000. Obviously who is going to ask for documented proof so lets keep multiplying the numbers. Jizya, what it is? It is the same tax that Muslims pay as Zakaat. Even the amount is the same, 2.5%. Why crying like a baby on paying Jizya? Muslims in present day Bharat do not pay tax? or Bhartis living abroad do not pay tax? It is nothing but immense inferiority complex that has originated from the subjugation of some 700 years of Muslim rule and another 200 years of British rule that makes them vomit nonsense.

They must be thankful to Arabs, Afghans, Central Asians, Persians, and British who introduced them to civilization, who taught them how wear clothes (check their ancient art and depictions, all men and women are scantly clothed or naked), how to cook and eat (the Indian cuisine they talk about in khana khazana -type programs is all Turkik, Afghan, Mughal, and Persian cuisine), how to build places for living etc. What they were before the so-called invasion of outsiders? Poor fellows living under the tyranny of so-called good for nothing upper class who was depriving them from food to honor. Dalits or shooders were untouchable otherwise, even their shadow was avoided, but sleeping with their helpless women was allowed, this heinous act was not destroying their religion. A bunch of hypocrites.

Like I said, these Hindutvawadi terrorists have a habit of blowing things out of proportion. Where one temple was razed, they made it to 100, where 100 were razed, they multiplied the number with 100 or 1000. Obviously who is going to ask for documented proof so lets keep multiplying the numbers. Jizya, what it is? It is the same tax that Muslims pay as Zakaat. Even the amount is the same, 2.5%. Why crying like a baby on paying Jizya? Muslims in present day Bharat do not pay tax? or Bhartis living abroad do not pay tax? It is nothing but immense inferiority complex that has originated from the subjugation of some 700 years of Muslim rule and another 200 years of British rule that makes them vomit nonsense.

They must be thankful to Arabs, Afghans, Central Asians, Persians, and British who introduced them to civilization, who taught them how wear clothes (check their ancient art and depictions, all men and women are scantly clothed or naked), how to cook and eat (the Indian cuisine they talk about in khana khazana -type programs is all Turkik, Afghan, Mughal, and Persian cuisine), how to build places for living etc. What they were before the so-called invasion of outsiders? Poor fellows living under the tyranny of so-called good for nothing upper class who was depriving them from food to honor. Dalits or shooders were untouchable otherwise, even their shadow was avoided, but sleeping with their helpless women was allowed, this heinous act was not destroying their religion. A bunch of hypocrites.
If non muslims paid jizya and it was surely for those who are capable of paying it, these hindus always intentionally overlook the fact that similarly muslims all muslims who are above specific income level were and are required to pay zakat. And all these collected funds fron muslims and non muslims were then used for the well being of civilians of the state regardless of their religion.

Well,do you also refer to your elders or relatives as some canine animals?If not then retrain from abusing the elected Indian P.M. on an international forum for it only unveils your true upbringing and your family culture:coffee:!!

Well,do you also refer to your elders or relatives as some canine animals?If not then retrain from abusing the elected Indian P.M. on an international forum for it only unveils your true upbringing and your family culture:coffee:!!
Picking a dog for ur PM who butcheted thousands and whose hate speech iposted above shows ur and ur likeminded indians upbringing and type of families u come from. Calling elders and relatives canine animals must be ur family culture which is understandable, not mine.

Picking a dog for ur PM who butcheted thousands and whose hate speech iposted above shows ur and ur likeminded indians upbringing and type of families u come from. Calling elders and relatives canine animals must be ur family culture which is understandable, not mine.
Well,you have already shown your culture and upbringing to all the members here by calling an elected P.M. of the world's largest democracy as a dog!Btw,carry on with your ranting because at the end of the day nobody gives a damn to the opinion of an Islamic fundamentalist like you:coffee:!!

Dada, wasting your time - no point of return. Better reply to Bangladeshis, reading those posts is fun. :lol:

Dada, wasting your time - no point of return. Better reply to Bangladeshis, reading those posts is fun. :lol:
Yup,you're absolutely right in this regard:rolleyes:.Btw,the BDian members in this forum need to be cut to their sizes every now and then.I am only doing a favour to those pathetic excuses of human beings;)

Well,you have already shown your culture and upbringing to all the members here by calling an elected P.M. of the world's largest democracy as a dog!Btw,carry on with your ranting because at the end of the day nobody gives a damn to the opinion of an Islamic fundamentalist like you:coffee:!!
Yea speaks a terrorist supporter abt others' culture. Sometimes i feel interested in knowing what part of moral teachings indians had missed to eulogize a terrorist.

Lolz and 90 pc times these indians are desperate to prove on the forum that pakitsan and india have common culture.
No we dont. We dont elect terrorists for PM

Oh the racism for bengalis.

And ofcourse for a zombie for whom sikh riots mean nothing what wud muslim riots mean.

When you ASSUME you make an A$S out of YOU and ME! :omghaha:

The Indian member whom I quoted is a Bengali. :lol:

Oh the racism for bengalis.

And ofcourse for a zombie for whom sikh riots mean nothing what wud muslim riots mean.

Pakistani Zombie, I run a Facebook page for victims of 84 Riots. You better worry about Pakistanis getting killed in funerals churches etc. elsewhere in Pakistan not us Sikhs. :sick:

You've done worse to your Fellow Pious Muslim brothers in East Pakistan. You should have some shame before lecturing me. :lol:

Yup,you're absolutely right in this regard:rolleyes:.Btw,the BDian members in this forum need to be cut to their sizes every now and then.I am only doing a favour to those pathetic excuses of human beings;)

Dada, keep on doing the good work! :D I support you in this. :enjoy:

I was telling you not engage in debate with the person who's reach no point of return. I had to reply him as well. :cray:

When you ASSUME you make an A$S out of YOU and ME! :omghaha:

The Indian member whom I quoted is a Bengali. :lol:

Pakistani Zombie, I run a Facebook page for victims of 84 Riots. You better worry about Pakistanis getting killed in funerals churches etc. elsewhere in Pakistan not us Sikhs. :sick:

You've done worse than to your Fellow Pious Muslim brothers in East Pakistan. You should have some shame before lecturing me. :lol:

Dada, keep on doing the good work! :D I support you in this. :enjoy:

I was telling you not engage in debate with the person who's reach no point of return. I had to reply him as well. :cray:
Shutup! U used word bangladesh. Unless there is one in india and we dont know of it.

Yes, my post was directed to Benglais from Bangladesh who act as rascist bigots and superior human beings on PDF. My Bengali, brother put them in their place. ;)

Shut Shutp! Gana yaad aa gaya!:smitten:

Shutup! U used word bangladesh. Unless there is one in india and we dont know of it.

On Topic: I once again congratulate and thanks NDMC for naming road to Dr. Kalam. He was/is true follower and representer of Religion of Peace - Islam :enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom