What's new

REMEMBERING MY SENIOR SIR RASHID MINHAS

In his desperation Mujibur Rehman forgot that they were awarding "BS" to a guy who under OATH, kidnapped a pilot, and hijacked an aircraft. A very dishonorable thing to do!

And then you have Pakistanis, who even after taking off their uniform, remember that they once took an oath as God as their witness.

The glaring difference, says a lot about integrity, doesn't it?
Yes but then defections happen and defected do get rewarded and awarded. It has happened in all so-called revolutions, American against British, French against monarchy, Bolshevik against Tsars...

Uff...I meant he is a Patrician. My and YOUR school. lol
Sorry I forgot, you were a Patrician. My apologies!

Yes but then defections happen and defected do get rewarded and awarded. It has happened in all so-called revolutions, American against British, French against monarchy, Bolshevik against Tsars...

Defection is fine, but do it the honorable way. Resign, and then go and do whatever you want to.

Resigning does not nullify your oath, but at least it's better than being in uniform, and then kidnapping and hijacking.

اور بھائ ہمیں کیسا دل دیا ہے الله تعالئ نے۔ خیر۔

فلم ملہار کا ایک گیت بہت مشہور ہوا تھا۔ اسکا انترا کچھ یوں تھا

دل تجھے دیا تھا رکھنے کو۔ تو نے دل کو جلا کے رکھ دیا

Syed Bhai maazrat late reply kar raha hon; aap sey to barey bhai ke ilawa aqeedat ka rishta bhi dil mein banaya howa hey...or
kiya kehein dil ke barey mein
hum mulazim hein is idarey mein

Back
Top Bottom