What's new

Rape victim who set herself ablaze dies

The problem with our nation is after the election hype we start acting like ordinary citizens. Ordinary citizens start behaving with victim mentality when govt. raises the price of food items or is involved in financial or moral corruption.

The victim mentality might me justified when you are a subject in a Kingdom or some one is elected for the first time. BUT when people know the true level of a person and still vote him repeatedly for their own vested interests(e.g., gutter ka dhakan, sarkari naukri without merit etc), the people are to be blamed. The masses are at fault whether indirectly or directly whether intentionally or unintentionally, they voted for MQM in NA 246 despite everything being crystal clear, and they did the same in NA 122 and will continue doing the same for their bradari, for their stupidity and for their narrow minded interests.

Our nation must realize they will be held accountable on the day of judgement for they play a part in deciding who should govern. If the one who governs is knowingly corrupt and nation still votes, the nation is at fault.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon

Because he is CM and law and order in his province is also indirectly under him! In the West if you cant deliver, you resign....And yes, in every logical state, they do scream out at the system and the "ruling" party!

I think he was chosen to do his work....So people demanding him to do his work is no way against the constitution and is the right of those who voted for him!

Yes, but SS also for not resigning if he failed!

7 yrs in a province and we are still not out of the dumps is worthy a shame!

7 yrs in a province and still no law and order

7 yrs in a province and still no detachment of the juridical system from politics

7 yrs in a province and still no flood controls

For those who cant help the itch of dragging KPK ....a simple question:
7 yrs and still in sq. one and you people still dont see the change of 2 yrs in KPK? 1 word for you guys: AMAZING!

The problem with our nation is after the election hype we start acting like ordinary citizens. Ordinary citizens start behaving with victim mentality when govt. raises the price of food items or is involved in financial or moral corruption.

The victim mentality might me justified when you are a subject in a Kingdom or some one is elected for the first time. BUT when people know the true level of a person and still vote him repeatedly for their own vested interests(e.g., gutter ka dhakan, sarkari naukri without merit etc), the people are to be blamed. The masses are at fault whether indirectly or directly whether intentionally or unintentionally, they voted for MQM in NA 246 despite everything being crystal clear, and they did the same in NA 122 and will continue doing the same for their bradari, for their stupidity and for their narrow minded interests.

Our nation must realize they will be held accountable on the day of judgement for they play a part in deciding who should govern. If the one who governs is knowingly corrupt and nation still votes, the nation is at fault.
The other day an idiot (I am sorry I cant come up with any better word) was "debating" with me...telling me that EVERYONE knows their voting rights!

What you have wrote above and I know it to be true SHOWS that NOT A SINGLE god damn idiot knows his voting power nor his basic rights!

All they care is for their 2 days roti as compared to the future of their children! This shows lack of awareness of the future which votes decide! Basically lack of awareness of voting power!

KPK police is role model for other provinces. Reform punjab police as well
few of my friends went to kpk last week.Got caught with weed there and it took only 1500Pkr for kpk police to let them go

few of my friends went to kpk last week.Got caught with weed there and it took only 1500Pkr for kpk police to let them go
The 2 yr miracle of KPK you are expecting, 7yrs of SS in Punjab still couldnt get rid of that same nature of people in Punjab police....Would you agree?

The 2 yr miracle of KPK you are expecting, 7yrs of SS in Punjab still couldnt get rid of that same nature of people in Punjab police....Would you agree?

Correction

35 years. Post 1985, except 2002-2007, SS has been the CM of Punjab. He hasn't reformed the Police in the last 35 years, not 7. Besides, who needs Police or Justice when you have Metro Bus. If you get depressed or can't get your rights, feel free to go take a ride on the Metro Bus. Besides why would SS reform Police, he needs Police Officers like Abid Boxer and Umar Virk to terrorize the population.

Its a collective failure of the Nation that one of our Sisters set herself upon fire because she couldn't receive Justice. My head bows in shame.

Youthia turned this thread into politics too. What a shame.

RIP poor girl.

Fu*k Pakistani police.

Youthia turned this thread into politics too. What a shame.

RIP poor girl.

Fu*k Pakistani police.
Who was supposed to give her justice?

Where was the police when she was trying to register a complain? Who is incharge of the police?

Keep your blind eye to yourself!

How many more must die before you protest against your elected choice of govt to change the bloody police?

Who was supposed to give her justice?

Where was the police when she was trying to register a complain? Who is incharge of the police?

Keep your blind eye to yourself!

How many more must die before you protest against your elected choice of govt to change the bloody police?
Keep your unwarranted rant to yourself. I didn't supported noon govt in my post nor i voted for them in 2013 nor i live in Punjab. I voted PTI. go figure.

Why if it is a democratic govt anyone has the rights to their opinion....Only illiterates can call it rant!

Then it is not really much of your concern now is it?

Basically, I should tell you to keep your rants to yourself as it isnt of your concern!
I feel sorry for youthia. Logics without brain=Youthia.

Correction

35 years. Post 1985, except 2002-2007, SS has been the CM of Punjab. He hasn't reformed the Police in the last 35 years, not 7. Besides, who needs Police or Justice when you have Metro Bus. If you get depressed or can't get your rights, feel free to go take a ride on the Metro Bus. Besides why would SS reform Police, he needs Police Officers like Abid Boxer and Umar Virk to terrorize the population.

Its a collective failure of the Nation that one of our Sisters set herself upon fire because she couldn't receive Justice. My head bows in shame.
Police only can do nothing our Justice system should be reformed you know when 5 girls raped by border security guards Police done good job proper medical tests and DNA tests done but what court rules DNA test can't be accepted as rape proof waoo imagine the mental level of stupid judge.
Rape cases: DNA tests not admissible as main evidence says CII - The Express Tribune
Rape cases: DNA tests not admissible as main evidence says CII

Same like this case many terrorist set free by courts

Back
Top Bottom