What's new

Nawaz Sharif Wants Accountability For Those Who 'Toyed', 'Destroyed' Pakistan

the teaspoons of Nawaz make me laugh... Nawaz talks about corruption yet he along with zadari are globally certified as corrupt.

noonies talk about how popular Nawaz is but refuses to hold election..

They talk about power issues and inflation yet it was under their watch all these thermal projects kicked which led to Pakistan importing expensive oil for last 20+ years.

I can go but the truth cannot be changed

I say let him come.. economic meltdown is around the corner , he will be crowned as a dummy head and with economic collapse people will hit the streets... and he will run again.

Last edited:

the teaspoons of Nawaz make me laugh... Nawaz talks about corruption yet he along with zadari are globally certified as corrupt.
You ignored his fact about 1000 punjabis for electricity and it's now 20000 punjabis. How is this ignorable to you?

This thread is started by a FOOL to support master of FOOLS agenda - nothing else.

This fatso is again trying to bring "vote ko izzat do" nara because he is also aware things are not what it seems.
The military is more interested in his Bhai then him because jaisa woh boot polish kerta ha, or koi nahi. So they want another lapdog. Nawaz on the other hand has a history of biting the hand that feeds his fat Gand.

where shall we start?..

- yellow cab scam?

DAEWOO mega construction kickbacks ...

Now his own media boys attacking him....

This Amritsari has no idea.
Where was nawaz sharif born

Army coup needed by nationalists, it's the only way this country will survive going forward
Aren't we having that already

This fatso is again trying to bring "vote ko izzat do" nara because he is also aware things are not what it seems.
The military is more interested in his Bhai then him because jaisa woh boot polish kerta ha, or koi nahi. So they want another lapdog. Nawaz on the other hand has a history of biting the hand that feeds his fat Gand.
He knows people will vote for him
Now surely the under 30 demographics is wild card but anyone above 30 in punjab will vote for him

South punjab go where the wind blows and they clearly see it's PMLN

Untill Pakistanis get out of ethnic boundaries, embrace true federalism and state independence:
chatrool will continue

where shall we start?..

- yellow cab scam?

You can start from here

Ishaq Dar yet again doing number fudging.

How our establishment thinks a guy who has always done number fudging will save our economy I do not know.

I have confidence that Once and Future Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif (Along with his brother, Shehbaz Sharif) would be the best candidate for civilian leadership.

He is the only one who was ever serious about development.

He is the only Pakistani civilian leader that has ever successfully completed an IMF program.

He is a skilled diplomat and has managed Pakistan's interests quite well every time he has been in office.

I have confidence that Once and Future Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif (Along with his brother, Shehbaz Sharif) would be the best candidate for civilian leadership.

He is the only one who was ever serious about development.

He is the only Pakistani civilian leader that has ever successfully completed an IMF program.

He is a skilled diplomat and has managed Pakistan's interests quite well every time he has been in office.

donkey naan for every one...

1695224838062.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom