What's new

Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
MADAM you aren't getting it, this is a DEFENSE forum & Terrorism is the BIGGEST threat to Country's defenses in 21st century, so it will obviously be discussed here.

But what has RAPE to do with DEFENSE, i have no problem with opening of RAPE threads but than you have to change the forum's name - DEFENSE & RAPES (India only) forum & everyone will be OK with It.
Key word: DISCUSS not used as a bait or as a platform to hurl curses and abuses at a Nation and its people?!

I'm not giving India a higher moral ground on anything, terrorism alike. India does sponsor terrorist outfit. And for the sole reason Rape epidemic cannot be compared with Terrorism.

And for the moment, lets erase the boundary and talk about social evils, irrespective of Nation.

That I can go with!

ohh man please someone tag webby here we want some actions not chit chat now :angel: this shameless game of rapes and terror blame game should be over now once for all .

ohh man please someone tag webby here we want some actions not chit chat now :angel: this shameless game of rapes and terror blame game should be over now once for all .
@Imran Khan
Uncle g, it is called dealing/ negotiation , not chit chat!

Last edited by a moderator:
there should be a sticky in Indian section for rapes. And all such news should be posted there.

so what if admin can be ban elite members to daily ban hoty hain just look at my bans :whistle: ban them all make strict rules and apply them here so we have a forum not bhan maati ka kunba

This is called politics, externally they will show some rules and act like they are following the rules perfectly.

Internally the truth is they are scared of Indians and at the same time they cannot lose the traffic, so they try to counter us with Rape threads, giving some trolls full freedom.

Tyranny in administration is the key word here.

there should be a sticky in Indian section for rapes. And all such news should be posted there.

There is ALREADY one in here and it should be kept sticky:http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/241087-rapes-india-news-discussions.html

It is not just about rapes but about the social stigma that comes with the incidents
It is not just about rapes as those incidences affect a wide and odd age groups
It is not just about rapes but more on the atrocities that come with it

The mods can relocate individual treads on rapes to the above sticky one!

Since the unfortunate rape of the girl in Delhi in December , some members from our neighbourhood on this forum have started at least one rape related thread on this forum every single day.

After a point Indians started responding.

This needs to stop. I agree with @ImranKhan.

Ban for 3 months for any rape thread starter.

There should be a sticky for rapes in Pakistan as well ? Right ?

This is what i find very surprising, Pakistanis want a sticky for India's rapes on their own forum but not a sticky for their own country's rapes and how the victims almost never get justice :lol:

People are making documentaries on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a sticky for rapes in Pakistan as well ? Right ?

This is what i find very surprising, Pakistanis want a sticky for India's rapes on their own forum but not a sticky for their own country's rapes and how the victims almost never get justice :lol:

People are making documentaries on it.

I have no issues for a thread for Pakistan too. May be that would sooth you kids a little.

But there should be a thread for India and every member should be allowed to post there.

I have no issues for a thread for Pakistan too. May be that would sooth you kids a little.

But there should be a thread for India and every member should be allowed to post there.

Honestly , I don't want the topic of rape of any country to be discussed here. This is a defence forum for god's sake .

There should be no rape related threads from any part of the world. But then that will take away the opportunity from kids like you and your little pals to troll on this forum all day.

Honestly , I don't want the topic of rape of any country to be discussed here. This is a defence forum for god's sake .

There should be no rape related threads from any part of the world. But then that will take away the opportunity from kids like you and your little pals to troll on this forum all day.

If news about bollywood and cricket can be posted on this forum then there is nothing wrong with rape threads. The rapists hard work in India deserve at least this much recognition.

You people are just embarrassed to see the sheer high number of rape incidents in your respective countries. All you anti-rape thread people are essentially saying "Parda daalo humari harkaton pe, please".

Rape threads se issue hai? Jao jaakeh rapes bandh karwao, rape threads khudi bandh hojayenge.

Isn't there a rule that indians cannot post threads about Pakistan? If that rule was more enforced, you'll see a lot less of these rape threads

Rape threads should be allowed.
Our forum has to highlight the miserable conditions of Women in shining India & elsewhere around the world.

If the Indians dont like it they can simply not click the thread or even better delete their accounts on PDF en masse. Simple.

You people are just embarrassed to see the sheer high number of rape incidents in your respective countries. All you anti-rape thread people are essentially saying "Parda daalo humari harkaton pe, please".

Rape threads se issue hai? Jao jaakeh rapes bandh karwao, rape threads khudi bandh hojayenge.

And why wont you apply the same logic about Indians posting threads about Pakistan issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom