What's new

Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely people who abuse religion should be banned as well. Religion is a personal thing and no has the right to comment. That applies to all. As you mentioned people abuse Islam people abuse Hindus as well here. I came to know about a new term 'yindoos'. So all should be banned. No one has the right to mess with religion.
:rofl: yea!! There are soo many new words self created here!!

Not sure what form of morals some people got, but if you have a sister, wife or any women you care for, I am sure the disgust associated with rape is enough to make anyone ashamed and furious with the human race itself!

I understand your point madam, but rather than pointing out the social evils, the posters here are busy taking pot shots at each other's nationality. Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese everyone alike. If posting threads would have solved global problems, then there wouldn't have been any war, famine or rape in the entire world.

The only thing one can do is to educate the coming generation, and making laws tougher. Posting threads isn't going to do a jack.

I understand your point madam, but rather than pointing out the social evils, the posters here are busy taking pot shots at each other's nationality. Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese everyone alike. If posting threads would have solved global problems, then there wouldn't have been any war, famine or rape in the entire world.

The only thing one can do is to educate the coming generation, and making laws tougher. Posting threads isn't going to do a jack.

:rofl: :rofl: :omghaha:

Another one

American woman gang-raped in India - Telegraph

American woman gang-raped in India
A 30-year-old American woman has been gang-raped in India in the latest in a series of sexual assaults on foreigners in the country.

This is even more funny. I can't stop laughing. WHAT??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ngerie-mannequins-bid-stop-rape-epidemic.html

Mumbai to ban lingerie mannequins in bid to stop rape epidemic
Councillors want to ban scantily clad displays outside shops in the city
Shopkeepers will still be able to dress mannequins how they want inside
The ruling comes as it emerges two western women are raped in India

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ins-bid-stop-rape-epidemic.html#ixzz2VGJXo25p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

May I say the same about Terrorism!?

@arp2041
Kiyun munday tujhay madam ban na hai? Ok no prob Madam troll! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely people who abuse religion should be banned as well. Religion is a personal thing and no has the right to comment. That applies to all. As you mentioned people abuse Islam people abuse Hindus as well here. I came to know about a new term 'yindoos'. So all should be banned. No one has the right to mess with religion.

I agree people should keep religion out of the equation and it works both ways Islam or any other religion for that matter should be respected and not maligned it seems childish anyways to get that low to score a point. Religion is sacred to all of us and it does no good to anyone to offer nasty comments on the subject. Secondly i personally don't equate rape with a particular society and its foolish for anyone to do so its a heinous crime and to imagine people using an issue like this to prove a point is utterly pathetic.

Another one

American woman gang-raped in India - Telegraph

American woman gang-raped in India
A 30-year-old American woman has been gang-raped in India in the latest in a series of sexual assaults on foreigners in the country.

This is even more funny. I can't stop laughing. WHAT??

Mumbai to ban lingerie mannequins in bid to stop rape epidemic | Mail Online

Mumbai to ban lingerie mannequins in bid to stop rape epidemic
Councillors want to ban scantily clad displays outside shops in the city
Shopkeepers will still be able to dress mannequins how they want inside
The ruling comes as it emerges two western women are raped in India

Read more: Mumbai to ban lingerie mannequins in bid to stop rape epidemic | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now this is a very sensible post of you sir,keep it up.

Terrorism can be state sponsored, there are many examples of educated graduates from well to do family joining terrorist outfits.
@Skull and Bones and by opening threads, has it reduced it by any chance? Or just resulted in thrashing a Nation?

Has the sources been found by opening threads?

Has the reasons been discussed?

Has it been acknowledged that those whose loved ones are harmed end up in these more often than normal people?

Has it been acknowledged that Pakistan is suffering from attacks like India suffering from rapes?

Has anything been concluded? Has anything changed?

Then why open threads as bashing grounds?

Either discuss like human beings...No am not even bothered to use the word MATURE...coz what happens on those threads is not even human!

Its just barbaric hurling of abuses, and humiliating based on nationality!

CAN YOU VOUCH that your state DOESNT do any terrorist crimes? Please do not BOTHER answering, keep your answer in mind before butchering another's nation!

@Skull and Bones and by opening threads, has it reduced it by any chance? Or just resulted in thrashing a Nation?

Has it been acknowledged that those whose loved ones are harmed end up in these more often than normal people?

Has it been acknowledged that Pakistan is suffering from attacks like India suffering from rapes?

Either discuss like human beings...No am not even bothered to use the word MATURE...coz what happens on those threads is not even human!

CAN YOU VOUCH that your state DOESNT do any terrorist crimes? Please do not BOTHER answering, keep your answer in mind before butchering another's nation!

MADAM you aren't getting it, this is a DEFENSE forum & Terrorism is the BIGGEST threat to Country's defenses in 21st century, so it will obviously be discussed here.

But what has RAPE to do with DEFENSE, i have no problem with opening of RAPE threads but than you have to change the forum's name - DEFENSE & RAPES (India only) forum & everyone will be OK with It.

I'm not giving India a higher moral ground on anything, terrorism alike. India does sponsor terrorist outfit. And for the sole reason Rape epidemic cannot be compared with Terrorism.

And for the moment, lets erase the boundary and talk about social evils, irrespective of Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom