What's new

Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suggest 3 months ban for opener of rape thread no matter any rape case from unknown rape cases to famous hot cases . who is with me ?????

I am there with you. These threads are basically open to troll. So either 3 months ban or rename the forum to troll forum.
Thank You.

i suggest 3 months ban for opener of rape thread no matter any rape case from unknown rape cases to famous hot cases . who is with me ?????

I am there with you. These threads are basically open to troll. So either 3 months ban or rename the forum to troll forum.
Thank You.

If they do that most of Chinese and some elite members may have to say bye bye to pdf :lol:

Let's start with you Imran saab.

:rofl: :rofl:

if i did it ban me sir :rolleyes:

If they do that most of Chinese and some elite members may have to say bye bye to pdf :lol:

so what if admin can be ban elite members to daily ban hoty hain just look at my bans :whistle: ban them all make strict rules and apply them here so we have a forum not bhan maati ka kunba

over acting demand nhi kerny ka mamoo wo humy ban ker deen gay samjha ker :lol:

Maene kya kiya bhai. I just said rape threads should be stopped immediatly. 5-6 rape threads whenever you open live posts. What is this? Aap batao. Aur when you open a rape thread, u will definitely learn a dictionary of slangs.

Maene kya kiya bhai. I just said rape threads should be stopped immediatly. 5-6 rape threads whenever you open live posts. What is this? Aap batao. Aur when you open a rape thread, u will definitely learn a dictionary of slangs.

in fact our forum is defense forum yaar dedicated to defense military matters its really look to me shame now its become recently social gathering site more then forum

Wrong...Majority of India Rape...India Poor... threads are initiated by either Chinese or by Pakistani members like yourself.

NONSENSE.

Firstly don't digress from the subject, and looking at the OP, the situation ideally represents it'self as who posted these.
In fact one holier than though is also the culprit...so face the music. !!

Rape threads are most welcome as long as they are meant for constructive discussion. But here,in this very forum, aim of OP of these kind of threads is just to vent out frustrations about Indians.India might be the worst enemy of your country but this is not the right way to show your patriotism.

When Indians say Pakistan is terrorist country, Pakistanis simply say India is a rapist country.

It takes two to tango. :coffee:

A small difference.. In today's world most terrorist activities are one way or the other linked to Pakistan. OTOH, Pakistanis calling India a rapist country is both hilarious as well as pathetic because it highlights the lack of awareness of those Pakistanis about their own country where the per Capita Rape instances are significantly more than India.

Just don't complain about rape threads! What's wrong with a rape thread? Half of the posts on a rape thread are from aggrieved complainants. Instead of whining if they just stopped complaining rape threads would attract less visitors/posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom