What's new

Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small difference.. In today's world most terrorist activities are one way or the other linked to Pakistan. OTOH, Pakistanis calling India a rapist country is both hilarious as well as pathetic because it highlights the lack of awareness of those Pakistanis about their own country where the per Capita Rape instances are significantly more than India.

Oh what basis do you say that "In today's world most terrorist activities are one way or the other linked to Pakistan"? That is simply wrong given facts.

A small difference.. In today's world most terrorist activities are one way or the other linked to Pakistan. OTOH, Pakistanis calling India a rapist country is both hilarious as well as pathetic because it highlights the lack of awareness of those Pakistanis about their own country where the per Capita Rape instances are significantly more than India.

Is India known as the rape capital of with world or not?

Forget about poverty and Aids. :coffee:

I would feel sorry for them if they had not used a blog to start a thread against us as well.

Also, I'm surprised that no one has posted the number 1 rape story in the international news today as a thread.

tu apni bakwaas band rakh yaar hum is mamly ko khatam ker rahy hain or tu uchaal raha hai isy ?

:raise: I never actually see 5-6 rape threads usually 1, Myabe I dont have THAT much FARIGH time to watch as more rape threads come in :unsure:

:raise: I never actually see 5-6 rape threads usually 1, Myabe I dont have THAT much FARIGH time to watch as more rape threads come in :unsure:

It's better to keep eyes closed to rape threads. Will keep mind fresh. :)

Ir's better to keep eyes closed to rape threads. Will keep mind fresh. :)

Just a little curious how people end up seeing 5-6 :ashamed: ....me too busy :woot:

Well, the day Indians stop equating terrorism to Pakistan or Islam, Pakistanis will stop equating rape related crimes to Indians....
@Imran Khan janaab I agree with you that rape is not something fun that you can open 5-6 threads about to abuse a community!

However religion is also something SACRED! Hence, Indians should stop hurling their limited to non existing knowledge about Islam! It takes 2 terms or 2 profits to make a deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little curious how people end up seeing 5-6 :ashamed: ....me too busy :woot:

It's a comparative analysis. If you compare with other subjects posted. Don't go by the numbers. :D Main point is there's more compared to the rest. And the discussion on the threads are just nasty.

Moreover, I do believe in embarrassing to hanging a rapist! But I do not drag nor associate ANY community with such a doing,

ARE THE INDIANS prepared to do the same....Not dragging a whole community/ Nation with Terrorist attacks?

@Imran Khan must be saying, 'Rape se darr nahi lagta sahab, Rape wale threads se lagta hai.'

Not sure what form of morals some people got, but if you have a sister, wife or any women you care for, I am sure the disgust associated with rape is enough to make anyone ashamed and furious with the human race itself!

It's a comparative analysis. If you compare with other subjects posted. Don't go by the numbers. :D Main point is there's more compared to the rest. And the discussion on the threads are just nasty.
@Aka123
Ahh I see :D

Well, the day Indians stop equating terrorism to Pakistan or Islam, Pakistanis will stop equating rape related crimes to Indians....
@Imran Khan janaab I agree with you that rape is not something fun that you can open 5-6 threads about to abuse a community!

However religion is also something SACRED! Hence, Indians should stop hurling their limited to non existing knowledge about Islam! It takes 2 terms or 2 profits to make a deal!

Absolutely people who abuse religion should be banned as well. Religion is a personal thing and no has the right to comment. That applies to all. As you mentioned people abuse Islam people abuse Hindus as well here. I came to know about a new term 'yindoos'. So all should be banned. No one has the right to mess with religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom