What's new

Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Its a Pakistani forum and it can (and should) do all it takes to portray Pakistan in a positive light and India in a not so positive one. Why would you expect otherwise ?

Then they should at least openly admit that this is the agenda of the forum and that there is going to be bias against Indians. That there will be no level playing field.

Why pretend otherwise ?

Me and you being older members have realised this but many newer Indians who join the forum don't realise this and end up being disappointed like I was earlier.
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo Some people are whining their typical Indian sympathy! Kindly help them....

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys dont have level playing field?- Joke of the century-
From the sample 5 rape threads in opening post- 2 were started by indians- 2 by chinese- and one some french guy- :lol:-

Those are threads only from today. I am talking about the last 6 months.

And btw, the threads started by Indians are deleted because Indians are not allowed to start threads regarding domestic issues of Pakistan while threads started by Pakistanis on Indian rapes are allowed to carry on as they are allowed. My own thread , the only one about rapes in Pakistan that I ever started got deleted.

Then they should at least openly admit that this is the agenda of the forum and that there is going to be bias against Indians. That there will be no level playing field.

Why pretend otherwise ?

Me and you being older members have realised this but many newer Indians who join the forum don't realise this and end up being disappointed like I was earlier.

Experiential learning is always the best :D

And its been openly admitted many times in the past. Obviously you will never get a formal acknowledgement but c'mon, Its a Pakistani forum and owes is prime loyalty to Pakistan.

@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo Some people are whining their typical Indian sympathy! Kindly help them....

No whining and asking for sympathy.. I mean, we all need to be practical..Why expect otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Experiential learning is always the best :D

And its been openly admitted many times in the past. Obviously you will never get a formal acknowledgement but c'mon, Its a Pakistani forum and owes is prime loyalty to Pakistan.

No whining and asking for sympathy.. I mean, we all need to be practical..Why expect otherwise

I guess you are right. I need to be more practical. :tup:

Those are threads only from today. I am talking about the last 6 months.

And btw, the threads started by Indians are deleted because Indians are not allowed to start threads regarding domestic issues of Pakistan while threads started by Pakistanis on Indian rapes are allowed to carry on as they are allowed. My own thread , the only one about rapes in Pakistan that I ever started got deleted.
bhai tu to ban bhi ho gaya tha us thread ke chakkar me.. kab choota :)

Rape threads will not be banned. We have taken steps to stop trolling and point scoring for such threads, but i believe more needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom