Rape Rape Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i feel the same way due to which i have extremely limited my activities on this forum . I do read interesting threads once in a while or joke in some threads but that;s about it . Mental maturity for debate on this forum is falling rapidly . I am sure admins and Mods would have noticed it as well .

Usually i have a habit of clicking 'new posts' to refresh and normally in the list there is always one on this topic:what: :cuckoo::undecided:

Chinese posters love to post rape threads around India ...Indians retaliate by posting even more rape threads..and Pakistanis contribute to them happily...

By rule/policy initiating rape threads on PDF should invite infractions.

Chinese posters love to post rape threads around India ...Indians retaliate by posting even more rape threads..and Pakistanis contribute to them happily...

By rule/policy initiating rape threads on PDF should invite infractions.

These thread are used to counter majority Indians here.

Rapes bandh karwadoh, nahi threads post hongi.

But anyway to minimize useless posts on the issue, its been restricted to Senior's Cafe.

I am truly appalled by the cynical attitude taken by the members towards a serious subject like rape.The people who post the most hideous and self-righteous comments must realize these things happen all around the world.And this very cynical attitude towards the rape is one of the cause that perpetuates rape culture in our society.I urge mods take strict action on those members who post these rape thread.And well done @Imran Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
i suggest 3 months ban for opener of rape thread no matter any rape case from unknown rape cases to famous hot cases . who is with me ?????

Excellent Idea... we need to convince Mods and Admins to implement this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom