What's new

Ranking system should be based on Thanks!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are u swearing me ??:cry:

Yara - Punjabis don’t just swear to offend and insult, we swear to divulge information, communicate ideas and enrich each other’s lives with meaning. We strive to make this world a better place by substituting mundane phrases with colorful abuse.

Yara - Punjabis don’t just swear to offend and insult, we swear to divulge information, communicate ideas and enrich each other’s lives with meaning. We strive to make this world a better place by substituting mundane phrases with colorful abuse.

i like the way u communicate then..shall i try it in telugu??:P is this the song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToVTqAjBco

Look who "THANKED" ur post :rofl:

No. of "Thanks" doesn't tell us anything about the quality of a poster, post for a week in members club (esp. Naswaristan) & u will get more thanks than anyone.

Look at my no. of thanks, do i look like a good poster to you?? :D

Even @sancho has more POST COUNT than THANK COUNT, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best posters on PDF.
post #5 answers you, I said this

no I think thanks given in members club and non military/politics/news sections should not count

Last edited by a moderator:
. I even know people, that post things Indians like to hear, just to get more thanks from them. :rolleyes:

:laugh: we also know them :P

by the way will someone just check few chronic thanks showering persons :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom