What's new

Ranking system should be based on Thanks!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
topic on question is forced accession of kalat and the right of peoples self determination there, people who write and shout endlessly on how India suppress the right of self determination of Kashmiri people don't allow the topic of right of self determination of people of kalat, if you read the right history you will know what Indian doing is exactly what Pakistan did in kalat princely state.

No we dont allow it because under international rules and laws Balochistan is part of Pakistan while Kashmir is an occupied country and disputed territory under same international laws and rules.

so indians should lay off

No we dont allow it because under international rules and laws Balochistan is part of Pakistan while Kashmir is an occupied country and disputed territory under same international laws and rules.

so indians should lay off

Go ahead prove, Kashmir is an occupied territory as per international law..I dare you!!

The ranking system in PDF should be based on the user contribution... however not by replies or posts... instead of Thanks given... those "thanks given" tell how much knowledge/ quality posts/ good posts a user have shared in the forum... I have seen members with high posts count, however their contribution here is just trolling and not helpful...

so what do you guys think?

I agree with you that there are also very senior members that usually only troll, but the ranking just shows how many posts a member has, or how long he is registered on the forum, not the quality of his posts. But similarly, the thanks doesn't tell you that either, since you can earn thanks through quality posts, or simply by posting interesting pics as. I even know people, that post things Indians like to hear, just to get more thanks from them. :rolleyes:
So that is also not a safe scale to differ between good members and trolls.

I am starting to reduce the frequency of thanks I give!

Well I don't thank anyone needlessly, so if I thank you assume it was for something worthwile. Or atleast something that made me chuckle. :D

Like the way you nicely let that one go. :lol:

He is just mad he gets no respect in Naswaristan. :rofl:

In which universe?

Ranking is based upon two things. Posts attained, time spent.

Ranking is not a measure of quality, its a representation of a matrix of the two features mentioned about.

This helps the management team determine various aspects of how to handle a particular poster. Usually newcomers don't get much leeway, old timers are first warned.

It MAY be used for quality based promotions, but only slightly.

:raise: question general..
what does saeen mean??:undecided:

if number and frequency of thanks is criteria then @Marshmallow or @Talon must be promoted to webmaster..
The most frequently thanked members on PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
if number and frequency of thanks is criteria then @Marshmallow or @Talon must be promoted to webmaster..
The most frequently thanked members on PDF

haan @Safriz mein bhi @WebMaster ko kub say kehri houn mujhay purple bana dain :angel:

What :what:

You don't like the time you have spent here :undecided:

@Srinivas I do...par people start counting and suggesting my thanks are worthless :cray:

Infact they qualify for the job of Webby based on the no. of there THANKS.

But then they don't know anything about Defense, Politics, Strategy, Policy, Diplomacy, etc..........

Good for Nothing NASWARIS :P :D
@arp2041
Achawwww...and I wonder why April was fighting for its throne :rofl:

@Srinivas I do...par people start counting and suggesting my thanks are worthless :cray:

Not me :cheers:

Giving Thanks is Naswar folk's style and trend :drag:

They encourage every post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom