What's new

Ranking system should be based on Thanks!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The ranking system in PDF should be based on the user contribution... however not by replies or posts... instead of Thanks given... those "thanks given" tell how much knowledge/ quality posts/ good posts a user have shared in the forum... I have seen members with high posts count, however their contribution here is just trolling and not helpful...

so what do you guys think?

The ranking system in PDF should be based on the user contribution... however not by replies or posts... instead of Thanks given... those "thanks given" tell how much knowledge/ quality posts/ good posts a user have shared in the forum... I have seen members with high posts count, however their contribution here is just trolling and not helpful...

not exactly

there are some members who earn majority thanks through trolling and OTPs only

not exactly

there are some members who earn majority thanks through trolling and OTPs only

^ about trolling... that would ENFORCE mods to take a quick action... before members start giving thanks :azn:

Yeah, and those with the best sense of humor shall be considered the most informative members with immense knowledge adorned with great number of high quality posts :lol:

no I think thanks given in members club and non military/politics/news sections should not count

no I think thanks given in members club and non military/politics/news sections should not count

I hope you are not joking... because your seriousness is making me laugh even harder... there, I thanked you for this funny post of yours :rofl:

If you go and spend 15 days in "Naswaristan" your post to thanks ratio will become 1:10 :lol: (no offense to Naswaristan)

Alright members seem to dislike this idea... @mod... close this thread please :cool:

No it should be based on Seniority...........I am a PDF member from Oct 2010 & still a Lt.Colonel....................I should have been a General by now......................

LooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöolLooøoöol
ME A THINK TANK Field marshal than

700+ posts and 7000+ thanks

what ever ! I don't care anymore because I am disappointed with the lack of freedom of speech here on certain uncomfortable topics.

such as????????

at first place if there is Thank there has to be No-Thank or something like that....some ppl really deserve bad rating for their posts but unfortunately cant do that without inviting a ban..

Agree with this. The whole thanks system has become pointless with the member's section being included. Cmon mods, it needs some revision atleast, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom