What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma'asha Allah! That is the right attitude for eventually retrieving what we lost on 23 June 1757 to the conspiracy hatched by Angreej Banyas and Hindu Banyas under the inspiration of Christian missionaries and Brahmin pandits.
Assam, Bihar, Orissa - Bengal needs to get back what it lost in 1757. This artificial maps drawn by Britain must be destroyed. All hail Mughalistan.
lets get back to the boundaries and religion of 100 BCE ...
the artificial maps and foreign religion must be reverted back to the time of ancient glory....
all hail to bhartavarsh....:enjoy:

Really I think agni series are about to explode in every major cities of BD.
1.Only one out of four launch successfully. How many hit the target is a mystery.

2. And when thermonuclear hell from the north and endless nukes from the west begin raining on Dwarka, Kashi-Gaya, Haridwar and such concentration of Hindu population,what will happen? Where do you live?Where would you hide?

3. Do not forget what Gen Ziaul Huq had explained to Rajiv Gandhi. When entire SA perishes there will remain a lot of Muslims. Islam will continue to be preached and followed. But Hinduism and Hindus will perish for ever.

I think, Assam except the Bengali speaking people should have their own country or better join Burma. Same should happen, only the Bengali speaking region of Rakhaine should join Bangladesh. Assam fits more with Burma than India/BD for sure.

What about Chittagong Hills merging with Burma,what do u say

I think, Assam except the Bengali speaking people should have their own country or better join Burma. Same should happen, only the Bengali speaking region of Rakhaine should join Bangladesh. Assam fits more with Burma than India/BD for sure.

And BD will be sunked into Bay of Bengal ... so no more land requirement and power requirement etc... Instead of controlling Lungi population. .. you guys thinking to grab India land... lol

lets get back to the boundaries and religion of 100 BCE ...
the artificial maps and foreign religion must be reverted back to the time of ancient glory....
all hail to bhartavarsh....:enjoy:

In SA glory was Hindustan. Unless the Muslims areback in power there can be no peace, progress or happiness in SA. The people will not be able to enjoy true freedom until the Islamic Shariah is re-introduced.

:lol: Why would they join a useless country where incapable people cant even fight for there own independence and need to beg to others??
Because India cant even provide them with a toilet.

1.Only one out of four launch successfully. How many hit the target is a mystery.

2. And when thermonuclear hell from the north and endless nukes from the west begin raining on Dwarka, Kashi-Gaya, Haridwar and such concentration of Hindu population,what will happen? Where do you live?Where would you hide?

3. Do not forget what Gen Ziaul Huq had explained to Rajiv Gandhi. When entire SA perishes there will remain a lot of Muslims. Islam will continue to be preached and followed. But Hinduism and Hindus will perish for ever.
haha you think ... BD will get aid...

Assam, Bihar, Orissa - Bengal needs to get back what it lost in 1757. This artificial maps drawn by Britain must be destroyed. All hail Mughalistan.

Ma'asha Allah! That is the right attitude for eventually retrieving what we lost on 23 June 1757 to the conspiracy hatched by Angreej Banyas and Hindu Banyas under the inspiration of Christian missionaries and Brahmin pandits.

Thanks God....U started thinking B.I.G
Good Boy.....Let divide indians in you Border.....
One Suggestion: Why ASSAM ...why not INDIA.....I mean complete India ;)
Why not sweeten the deal with little twist bcoz it will be acceptable for Indians too :enjoy:

Thanks God....U started thinking B.I.G
Good Boy.....Let divide indians in you Border.....
One Suggestion: Why ASSAM ...why not INDIA.....I mean complete India ;)
Why not sweeten the deal with little twist bcoz it will be acceptable for Indians too :enjoy:
lol...look at pakistaniis... trying to gain brownies by hiding at lungi back...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In SA glory was Hindustan. Unless the Muslims areback in power there can be no peace, progress or happiness in SA. The people will not be able to enjoy true freedom until the Islamic Shariah is re-introduced.
yeah thats sharia is exactly what i want for both pakistan and bangladesh....
it would be great... seeing seikh hassina in burqa covered from top to bottom attending international conference and people of both nation following sharia...;)

Well a scum is dreaming of a toilet cleaner without even having or affording a toilet first... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Find a wheat field dude..

do you even know the difference between Indian Per capita and BD per capita. ..We don't need to attack BD ... just blockade of your sea lines is enough to bleed BD economy. .. our coast guard is enough for your that role.. With one frigate from Navy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom