What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="Chak Bamu, post: 6025135, member:

I've already deleted a thread like the one you suggested and insta-banned the person who launched it.

So why not follow the same policy here?
Because as I told you, this thread has gone on for 26 pages. Most of the posts are by Indians themselves. If they are hell-bent of discussing this, what can I do?

This here is a stupid troll thread. If trolls must gather somewhere, it better be in a thread that has nothing to do with Pakistan.

The problem is not so much with idiots who start threads like this. The problem often is with people who feel called upon to defend their country's 'honor'.

Why do you take this thread so seriously, may I ask?

Because I am from Assam and I find the idea of joining Bangladesh repulsive and insulting.

That is why this is a TROLL thread. You have been successfully trolled.

If I had caught this thread within first few posts, I would have deleted it without a thought.

Now that it has gone on for such a length and has so much content, I can not make that decision anymore.

I can only suggest that next time some thread like this is launched, do let us know without engaging.

Even now, if you were to drop and forget this thread, it would become history soon enough.

The world does not revolve around this thread.

Because I am from Assam and I find the idea of joining Bangladesh repulsive and insulting.

If I may be so bold to offer an explanation (the truth as I perceive it),

For some Indian posters in this forum it has become a sort of perverse collective pleasure they get by verbally abusing someone en-masse and taking pleasure in the superiority of numbers. I can find no other equivalent in nature other than packs of canine animals which exhibit this behavior.

Long story short - mudslinging is a lot easier than checking your facts and then replying with a reasoned informative post, something others may find helpful or interesting. Once this mudslinging starts it is hard to stop.

Just so you know, there is an option available to close troll threads and that option has been used by the mods quite often.

If I may be so bold to offer an explanation (the truth as I perceive it),

For some Indian posters in this forum it has become a sort of perverse collective pleasure they get by verbally abusing someone en-masse and taking pleasure in the superiority of numbers. I can find no other equivalent in nature other than packs of canine animals which exhibit this behavior.

Long story short - mudslinging is a lot easier than checking your facts and then replying with a reasoned informative post, something others may find helpful or interesting. Once this mudslinging starts it is hard to stop.

Many of them are Paid Posters placed here to sabotage or derail discussions that become unsavory but undeniable.

Just so you know, there is an option available to close troll threads and that option has been used by the mods quite often.

Oye tu kitna charge karta hai per post? The sad miah is insinuating that Indian posters receive remuneration, had hai, I'm pretty much one of the best there is and not a single paisa has been sent to me!! :mad:

If I had caught this thread within first few posts, I would have deleted it without a thought.

Now that it has gone on for such a length and has so much content, I can not make that decision anymore.

I can only suggest that next time some thread like this is launched, do let us know without engaging.

Even now, if you were to drop and forget this thread, it would become history soon enough.

The world does not revolve around this thread.

Don't be such a killjoy, folks insulting each other is such an entertainment for those possessed of a voyeuristic bent.

Lungis & there WET DREAMS...............It's important to wear Underwear for PRECAUTION.

You are talking about Assam???

If in an Ideal scenario, even a person from Dhaka be given the option for opting out of BD, he will happily agree :D

Last edited:
But wouldn't it be awesome if Bd actually tried to annex Indian territory? I couldn't ask for a better gift. :D

@Chak Bamu Have Oscar and Hype told you about Operation Wash Away? It started with @Oscar lusting after a private island of his own, it was the point of inspiration for Hype and me, since both of us had engineered a front of solidarity born out of our mutual hatred for Bangladesh we decided that there could be no greater cause than to cleanse the land today known as Bangladesh, prime beach front real estate for me and Hype and a carved out private island for Oscar. 8-)
Bay of Bengal?? Seriously?
You sir need an upgrade in standards.
The Islands near Crete might have been acceptable, but anything that is near Desi lands is Achoot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom