What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the levels of BD delusuion astonish me.

Just when you think it has reached it's limit, they shoot for the moon!

And that's why I want strong fences in the border areas, more of BD blood in India; and we will be seen discussing annexation of USA. :D

Do you want to tell him or should I tell him that without Indian restraint, NE Indians would rampage on the BD's like Nellie 2.0.

They will be like, yes we will join BD, that way, we can massacre Banglas easier :tsk:

Aha, that fellow is just recovering from an overdose of marijuana. :-)

Check the flags of the OP; Country-Bangladesh, Location-Pakistan, this should be the way to go once Bangladesh sinks!! :D

You should settle them in Balochistan, they have spent too much time in a wetland and desperately need a change now. :whistle:

They are all RAW agents on duty, do you think it is easy to manage a country like Bangladesh with so many Bangladeshis in it? :smokin:
nah they need both land and food.....infact any human being's basic need today would be a good land and food to survive:p:....so India is far better than Pakistan in this regard....Veges and Assam Land!:p:

nah they need both land and food.....infact any human being's basic need today would be a good land and food to survive:p:....so India is far better than Pakistan in this regard....Veges and Assam Land!:p:

Bangladeshis are direct decedents of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mughals, & Afghans, they will be so out of place with us; the low caste, short, dark, curry eating, smelly, veggie, pagan, kuffar Indians!! :D They fought for Pakistan in 1947, more than Pakistanis themselves, they deserve to be in Pakistan, who are also direct decedents of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mughals, & Afghans. :D

Bangladeshis are direct decedents of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mughals, & Afghans, they will be so out of place with us; the low caste, short, dark, curry eating, smelly, veggie, pagan, kuffar Indians!! :D They fought for Pakistan in 1947, more than Pakistanis themselves, they deserve to be in Pakistan, who are also direct decedents of Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mughals, & Afghans. :D
will reply later...

Last edited:
It's not the govt force which is going to act. It's ULFA... you didn't even read the article?? Last week only they killed 3 Bengali speaking muslims...

Ab sif ULFA walo see hi umeed hai :(

I don't think Assamese will let this happen without a fight. Recently they carried out a riot due to Bangladeshi migration to their state

As for Rakhine, all the time Bangladeshis say those people are not Bangalis that is why they don't allow Rohingyas in their country who are trying to escape persecution, but the OP here is now saying they are Bangalis and laying claim to that territory. This is confusing. So are they Bengalis or aren't they?

Guys, have this thread not gone one long enough? Though the idea is a little interesting in that Rakhine and Assam are both physical neighbors to Bangladesh, it is still too far-fetched.

India is not breaking anytime soon. Neither is Myanmar. This hypothetical scenario is causing heartburn and it has gone long enough.

Guys, have this thread not gone one long enough? Though the idea is a little interesting in that Rakhine and Assam are both physical neighbors to Bangladesh, it is still too far-fetched.

India is not breaking anytime soon. Neither is Myanmar. This hypothetical scenario is causing heartburn and it has gone long enough.

But wouldn't it be awesome if Bd actually tried to annex Indian territory? I couldn't ask for a better gift. :D

@Chak Bamu Have Oscar and Hype told you about Operation Wash Away? It started with @Oscar lusting after a private island of his own, it was the point of inspiration for Hype and me, since both of us had engineered a front of solidarity born out of our mutual hatred for Bangladesh we decided that there could be no greater cause than to cleanse the land today known as Bangladesh, prime beach front real estate for me and Hype and a carved out private island for Oscar. 8-)

Last edited:
But wouldn't it be awesome if Bd actually tried to annex Indian territory? I couldn't ask for a better gift. :D

@Chak Bamu Have Oscar and Hype told you about Operation Wash Away? It started with Oscar lusting after a private island of his own, it was the point of inspiration for Hype and me, since both of us had engineered a front of solidarity born out of our mutual hatred for Bangladesh we decided that there could be no greater cause than to cleanse the land today known as Bangladesh, prime beach front real estate for me and Hype and a carved out private island for Oscar. 8-)

Waiting for a typhoon to get awesome pics and that nasty feeling when you feel sand slipping from under your feet as water rises.

A private Island in Bay of Bengal. Even Robinson Crusoe would not want to be caught dead there.

Waiting for a typhoon to get awesome pics and that nasty feeling when you feel sand slipping from under your feet as water rises.

A private Island in Bay of Bengal. Even Robinson Crusoe would not want to be caught dead there.

Oscar feels that he can brave it so who am I to dispute his conviction.

But it shall be a glorious day Chak, as millions of souls shall scream their agony to the high heavens, snuffed out in an instant. The cleansing flames shall engulf all, sweeping over both water and marsh, glorious day indeed.

Sir can I open a similar thread about the possibility of KPK joining Afghanistan or Balochistan joining Iran?

Sir can I open a similar thread about the possibility of KPK joining Afghanistan or Balochistan joining Iran?

Listen buddy. Do not raise your hackles up. This thread has already gone to 26 pages, no small thanks to Indians themselves. If you want a page closed, do not participate and call mods.

I've already deleted a thread like the one you suggested and insta-banned the person who launched it.

dont bro:D

cause it will serve no purpose n u will get banned,to later log in as a new user n then.....:secret:

Relax I am just checking to see my options, doesn't mean I'll open one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom