What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.So much projection bias from you.You can only understand people by assuming they are same as you.May I remind you that it was and is raging. Really!! Comparable?You guys are near half of our GDP/per capita.You assume in your naivety that BD and India will have the same borrowing power..again take the example of China and zimbabwe.Weaker states have a harder task cut out for them raising capital.BD being a poorer and less developed country will have a hard time raising the necessary capital,both foreign and domestic and will have to pay higher rates because of its weak status in general and economy in particular.

Since,you still don't get it..BD is too small economically to do anything.May I remind you that greater population density just hinders infrastructure development?Where will be the real estate for infrastructure with all that overcrowding and consequent scarcity of natural resources .

So as I said,first get some decent education and get in touch with reality.It will do you good.

You really are dimwitted.

I though you were trolling but alas no.

Yeah I'm totally jealous:rofl:
View attachment 41960
You look the guy I get to clean my car:lol:

I dont think your copy paste skill enough to pursui even a dalit girl let alone persian.
Do you have a latrine in your house or your sisters run around in the paddy field?

They have GAP in Bangladesh? Did your mom make it in the sweatshop for you?

First build a latrine and come back to talk.

I dont think your copy paste skill enough to pursui even a dalit girl let alone persian.
Do you have a latrine in your house or your sisters run around in the paddy field?

First build a latrine and come back to talk.

As I already told you.... so many scum of your country building these for India.

Posturing victory all the while running away from shame of losing an argument.So typical of semi-educated loafers.Even first world UK couldn't help you.Sigh...sometimes tragedies are beyond help

And you also seem to have a chip on your shoulder as well.

Truly sad.

Now go away as I have wasted enough time on you.

As I already told you.... so many scum of your country building these for India.

Worry about the millions of your countrymen that starve to death every year first.

Truly shameful country that allows its citizens to starve to death.

Copy and paste skills lol, great logic. You obviously don't know how to print screen a picture you Dalit.:cry: Now keep dreaming about your imaginary Persian girlfriend:lol: Also you didn't clean my car properly so I'm deducting that from your pay.
Latrine? This isn't the 1970's, update your vocabulary and then come back.

First learn to control your insecurity and your immense inferiority complex. Why do you think persian girls are so expensive. Is it because you are too cheap?

Its not building its about learning. Do you know how to use a latrine?

In Bangladesh there are two ideologies directly affecting the life is, one the hardcore religious jamat and the liberals. The youth in B'desh is confused. They do not know what is right for them. The country is on verge of destabalization.

First learn to control your insecurity and your immense inferiority complex. Why do you think persian girls are so expensive. Is it because you are too cheap?

Its not building its about learning. Do you know how to use a latrine?

You and your country man has only experience in washing not using so think that others dnt know the use.

As I said already..Posturing just posturing..what happened to great BD now?

Your fake so called "persian carpet" doesn't count as a girlfriend,lungi.
At least not for a normal human.
How many times you got rejected by girls? Go and cry to your mama to find you a girl... LOL
You people are pathetic, persians will be laughing at you... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And you also seem to have a chip on your shoulder as well.

Truly sad.

Now go away as I have wasted enough time on you.

Worry about the millions of your countrymen that starve to death every year first.

Truly shameful country that allows its citizens to starve to death.

Truly shameful for your country who force millions of its citizen to cross Indian border illegally cause you cant feed them by your own.

Indian losers getting upset as they are so insecure that NE will be lost to BD in the future:lol:

When did this happen ? :lol:
ooh ,I think it was last year or the year before it . some BD member posted a video of a BD TV report showing how 8 and 6 wheeled trucks carrying heavy machines were damaging their highways and causing problem to locals.And then there was another thread where they complained that India blocked an entire river to facilitate transportation:lol:

Indian losers getting upset as they are so insecure that NE will be lost to BD in the future:lol:

We are totally confident that people like you who begged for your independent infront of India will always be useless.

****** and their 1400 year old imperialism...

I hope mods wont have a problem me calling ****** ****** as they allow racist terms for hindus quite officially now.

We are not Jinns who read each and every post. Usually nothing happens unless you report a post.

BANGLADESHI ILLEGALS CAN NEVER TAKE A INCH OF INDIA WHEN BHUMIHARS ARE HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom