What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good that bangladesh has passive indian gov. friend ...otherwise these ambitious and wise lungi army has its mass-sucidal program of annexing indian state.....thank god....

Do you not wear lungi in bihar Bihari bhaiya or do you walk around with silk robes ??

if isis somehow ...i said some how reach border or p.o.k i will ask my government to give a free passage to march on bangladesh first then we will think of fighting... and will love when these lungis been chooped on videooo...lov chopping lungi

bhai yahan bangladeshi lungi ki baat ho rahi hai tujhe meri lungi ki padi hai....nope 0.001% bihari wear occasionally

I am Bangladeshi lol, and why you lying for??
Half the people in the video wearing lungis, Biharis can not talk about Bangladesh when it's the biggest dump in India.

lol...look at pakistaniis... trying to gain brownies by hiding at lungi back...
U unable to decode...what i said....
I say go and HUG each other...after all its the first destination of AKHAND BHARAT DREAM......:smitten:
and for Bdesh....why ASSAM ...why not INDIA....go for BIG CHUNK :angel:

for Bangladeshis
Least_Developed_Countries_map.svg.png
Bangladesh is the least developed country lol..

Why not Bangladesh rejoins Pakistan to prove the two-nation theory. It will soothe the hurt feelings of Pakistan.:omghaha: :sarcastic:

Doucebag, BD has just moved up to medium human development index. Very soon it will overtake India.

Just google 2014 UN HDI Index - I would give the link but writing on a tablet.

do you even know the difference between Indian Per capita and BD per capita. ..We don't need to attack BD ... just blockade of your sea lines is enough to bleed BD economy. .. our coast guard is enough for your that role.. With one frigate from Navy..

Again, please research before looking like a fool.

BD now has several frigates equipped with modern sensor and weapons systems.

The delusions of lungis are just mind numbing.Assam joining Bay of bengal?Hah!!

Doucebag, BD has just moved up to medium human development index. Very soon it will overtake India.

don't talk about BD navy .. it is almost negligible for IN.. delusional bangladeshis. .

:close_tema:

We don’t want pygmy Bangladeshis .

time has come to delete the BD section altogether coz of the neurotic posts and even more neurotic comments.
BD guys know very well that the wet dreams splashed on PDF can never be true, but still they are ever hopeful as if the spit thrown towards the sky wudnt come back to their faces.
Who doesnt claim shupapowwa status here ?? pakistanis do with their f16s , chinese do with their economy, viets do and needless to say, we indians enjoy doing so.
but the BD guys start thinking that they are some sort of martians hellbound to take out whoever is standing in between them and world domination.
may god give them some sanity

Nah not mughalistan,all heil the illiterate Lungistan with all it's illiterate people:rofl:
Well Mughalistan gave the period in SA's history. Dhooti'stan and Lengty-stan are socially/culturally and historically non-rulers. The Dhooti and Lengty lot have performed best under Muslim ruler.

You Bengali Dalits were never rulers, we North East Indians have defeated Turks and Afghans. Do you think Dalits like you are going to stand a chance, we a re a Hindu/Buddhist people.
Hold it right there, many parts of north east aren't exactly hindu/buddhist.

Sure, a large chunk are Christian but we have nothing to do with Bangla people
Nah,most of us have nothing to do with organised religion in general.On the last part agreed.those bangladeshis are nothing to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom