What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, Assam except the Bengali speaking people should have their own country or better join Burma. Same should happen, only the Bengali speaking region of Rakhaine should join Bangladesh. Assam fits more with Burma than India/BD for sure.

We are not talking about a forceful invasion of Assam but a democratic choice of the Assamese to merge with BD.

I am sure that democratic India would respect the democratic wish of the people of Assam.:enjoy:
democratic assamese want to behead every illegal bangladeshi muslims entering their home land... why dont u support this stand of democratic assam.... be with bodos and ask ur illegal friends to come back to their home....

I think, Assam except the Bengali speaking people should have their own country or better join Burma. Same should happen, only the Bengali speaking region of Rakhaine should join Bangladesh. Assam fits more with Burma then India for sure.
Think. :tup:

Or Stop Thinking. :omghaha: :omghaha:

@scorpionx - Dada tell me what's so screwed up between your people separated by a few kilometers? :hitwall: :( Kya kya dekhne ko milta h. :P

Democratic India can start with respecting the wishes of Kashmiris first:enjoy:

Seriously though Assam and the rest of the NE states would be so much better off being part of BD.
India is literally too big for them. Their resources are being shared with 1.2 billion Indians, whereas they would keep a much greater share when they have to only share with 150 million BD'shis.

Nothing like that is gonna happen....and even if something of that sort does happen it wud be BD joining NE and not the other way around :angel::angel:

Only The land that is(if there is any after a few decades) the people can pole vault to the moon :cheesy:

I think, Assam except the Bengali speaking people should have their own country or better join Burma. Same should happen, only the Bengali speaking region of Rakhaine should join Bangladesh. Assam fits more with Burma than India/BD for sure.

I think India should just nuke Lungiland

i think the whole of bangladesh can have a better option and all bangladeshi should join bay of bengal... that would be better...

Indian babus brains are about to explode

NE has plenty of electricity generation capacity and potential to export agricultural products.

BD's growing economy needs both electricity and agricultural products. BDs market is very close to NE states and so trade will be quick and efficient.

Also, BD can provide the NE with medicine and consumer goods and easy access via its ports to trade with the outside world.

Get it now genius?
lol medicines???? do you have any Idea about India in that field. .. India will send BD into stone if tried any miss adventures. .. We are mastered in slicing country already.. Our electricity generation capacity and our needs is far greater than BD ...

Indian babus brains are about to explode
Really I think agni series are about to explode in every major cities of BD.
IA will have lungi barbaque

All bangla speaking in Assam are illegal scum from your country, and should be kicked out in bay of bangal.

All bangla speaking in Assam are illegal scum from your country, and should be kicked out in bay of bangal.

They will join BD ofcourser with the land they hold... ;)

They will join BD ofcourser with the land they hold... ;)

:lol: Why would they join a useless country where incapable people cant even fight for there own independence and need to beg to others??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom