What's new

Rajasthan doctor gets notice for advising patients to follow Islam

your govt hospitals are fancier perhaps... :)

I can vouch for the ones in my City :) these hospitals have state of the art technology and machines and indeed fancy buildings but the management is zero

religious-notes-scribbled-doctor-patients-reports-by_433201a4-1cbd-11e6-9a57-4ae968dd8e7b.JPG

In what can be called a bizarre blend of medical science and religious faith, a senior doctor at one Mukta Prasad dispensary in Bikaner advises her patients to practice Islam to cure themselves of diseases.

Chief medical and health officer (CMHO) Dr Devendra Choudhary has warned the doctor in question, Jameema Hayat, time and again after getting many complaints about her ‘religious’ approach while on duty. Now, the CMHO has issued a fresh notice to her.

Choudhary, who coincidentally is a batch mate of Hayat, told HT, “We have been receiving these complaints for a long time. We also warned her several times and issued notices to her but she refuses to listen to anybody.”

Sensing the gravity of the issue, even the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), which came to know about it through a complaint on its portal, has ordered a probe into this matter.

“The PMO has ordered a probe into it and has instructed the department to take an appropriate action if any improprieties are found,” a departmental official told HT on the condition of anonymity. “We are conducting an inquiry in this matter and will conclude it very soon,” said Choudhary.

Recently, one Manish Singhal was stunned when Hayat advised him to practice Islam instead of getting medical treatment for his eight-year-old daughter who was suffering from heat stroke.

She explained to him how following Islam can save his family from all troubles. Singhal told HT, “After a formal checkup, Hayat started reciting Islamic quotations while his daughter was running a fever and was restless. I took my daughter to another doctor and got her treated.”

Due to many such instances of religious practices while on duty, Hayat has been transferred frequently.

Earlier, she was posted at the district hospital in Bikaner. The department received a number of such complaints and she was transferred to a community health centre in district’s sub-division Sridungargarh. Here too, she has been put on awaiting posting order due to such kind of complaints. Her two elder brothers were famous medical practitioners.
Whats up with the hand-writing?, it looks to be of a school student

Hand writing??? Have you ever been to a daactar? This is far far better than the chicken scratch most docs write.
--------------------------------------------------------

Jameema Hayat, time and again after getting many complaints about her ‘religious’ approach while on duty. Now, the CMHO has issued a fresh notice to her.

Choudhary, who coincidentally is a batch mate of Hayat, told HT, “We have been receiving these complaints for a long time. We also warned her several times and issued notices to her but she refuses to listen to anybody.”

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/rajastha...atients-to-follow-islam.432143/#ixzz49l9N90Vo

Hope some kind of action has been taken against her. It is forbidden for govt. employees to engage in political, religious or other economic activities. As an individual you are free to do so except economic activity.

Rajasthan should have been included with Pakistan during partition, so should have areas like Haryana, these areas have many Jat and Gujjar people, they're Pakistanis, whereas India can have Punjab if it wants.

Sorry ; NOT interested in your silly ideas

Your offer; proposals ; suggestions are summarily rejected

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This doctor's licence must be CANCELLED

Rajasthan should have been included with Pakistan during partition, so should have areas like Haryana, these areas have many Jat and Gujjar people, they're Pakistanis, whereas India can have Punjab if it wants.
We jaats don't associate with religion that much and will never join a religious state.

Dil ki baat cheen li tumne.
oye pitega sale. Daru p rok hai waha.

oye pitega sale. Daru p rok hai waha.

Oh teri ki ... :oops:

I would not mind a haryana-sindh swap... got enough punjabi already dont want more.. :)
Kyon bhai ek Robert Wadera se dil nahi bharta tera jo aur wadere import karna chahta hai?

Yeah I too was surprised to see a doctor whose handwriting doesn't need a pharmacist to read.

still they have large group of members...hypocrisy...

How many members does the organized cult called the Church have ? :lol: ........ the hypocrisy is you whining about a minuscule bunch of ISKONites.

I can vouch for the ones in my City :) these hospitals have state of the art technology and machines and indeed fancy buildings but the management is zero
most govt hospitals dont have machines, if they do get, they usually dont work, so doctors can conveniently prescribe private places to get report from. When I was growing up the govt hospital near me smelled horrible and was dirty too. Somebody might have written the red color bit(no god but allah plz pray him etc) but have little reason to believe the report is not authentic.. pretty sure its the cheapest quality paper possible

still they have large group of members...hypocrisy...
in India? Only reason I got to iscon hotel..oops temple. is because tasty food.. iskon has very small following in India.(compared to other sects or babas).

How many members does the organized cult called the Church have ? :lol: ........ the hypocrisy is you whining about a minuscule bunch of ISKONites.
actually it is you who is crying.. If Iskon or Hinduism spreading you won't say like this... rather than you say proud to spread... lolz

actually it is you who is crying.. If Iskon or Hinduism spreading you won't say like this... rather than you say proud to spread... lolz

The ONLY poster who is whining here is YOU.

Nobody is interested in your FANTASY about what I would do in your perverted mind.

most govt hospitals dont have machines, if they do get, they usually dont work, so doctors can conveniently prescribe private places to get report from. When I was growing up the govt hospital near me smelled horrible and was dirty too. Somebody might have written the red color bit(no god but allah plz pray him etc) but have little reason to believe the report is not authentic.. pretty sure its the cheapest quality paper possible

in India? Only reason I got to iscon hotel..oops temple. is because tasty food.. iskon has very small following in India.(compared to other sects or babas).

Iskon is one of richest.... im just amazed with some people argument.. on one side they spit venom on religion.. and expect others shouldn't defend... it's obviously these type of religious starts only with BJP ...

The ONLY poster who is whining here is YOU.

Nobody is interested in your FANTASY about what I would do in your perverted mind.

lolz getting personal insult ... that is only thing some people know... lolz

Iskon is one of richest.... im just amazed with some people argument.. on one side they spit venom on religion.. and expect others shouldn't defend... it's obviously these type of religious starts only with BJP ...

lolz getting personal insult ... that is only thing some people know... lolz
ok.. I agree.

Back
Top Bottom