What's new

Rajasthan doctor gets notice for advising patients to follow Islam

No words from pseudo seculars here. Move on.

That's a sonography report. :undecided:

:lol: yes just noticed and if you carefully read you would know that the statement written in Red by hand seems that someone is trying to implicate the lady doctor.

Also see why name of the doctor is written by hand? I mean usually the general SOP is that the official pads are printed and not hand written with details of the doctor. I have seen no such sonography report.

:lol: yes just noticed and if you carefully read you would know that the statement written in Red by hand seems that someone is trying to implicate the lady doctor.

Also see why name of the doctor is written by hand? I mean usually the general SOP is that the official pads are printed and not hand written with details of the doctor. I have seen no such sonography report.

Its a hospital a government one and not a private practice, so you can't expect her name to be printed there.

If you had bothered reading the article, you ll realise that she has been warned earlier too but she refuses to stop her antics. There is no one trying to frame her or anything.

Its a hospital a government one and not a private practice, so you can't expect her name to be printed there.

If you had bothered reading the article, you ll realise that she has been warned earlier too but she refuses to stop her antics. There is no one trying to frame her or anything.

Why would one implicate ownself by writing about faith on the patient's report in the first place? BTW even in government hospital i dint see such papers at least here in my country.

Rajasthan should have been included with Pakistan during partition, so should have areas like Haryana, these areas have many Jat and Gujjar people, they're Pakistanis, whereas India can have Punjab if it wants.
So Rajasthan which is a 90% Hindu majority should be in Pak compare with Pak Punjab with Muslim population should be in India ?

Rajasthan should have been included with Pakistan during partition, so should have areas like Haryana, these areas have many Jat and Gujjar people, they're Pakistanis, whereas India can have Punjab if it wants.
I would not mind a haryana-sindh swap... got enough punjabi already dont want more.. :)

Why would one implicate ownself by writing about faith on the patient's report in the first place? BTW even in government hospital i dint see such papers at least here in my country.
your govt hospitals are fancier perhaps... :)

Ever wondered why she ends up in non muslim areas when 98% of the country is muslim? It does say she gets transferred around a lot. She chooses these places to get her free ticket to heaven. All the nut jobs get rotated in the unwarranted locations. Sad state of affairs.

She is probably a bit cuckoo, or maybe she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong by doing da'wah. Remember when Ahmed Shehzad was trying to convert Dilshan on the cricket ground? Similar to that I guess:lol:

And yeah as @hinduguy said Indian government hospitals are probably not as fancy as the Pakistani ones

Ever wondered why she ends up in non muslim areas when 98% of the country is muslim? It does say she gets transferred around a lot. She chooses these places to get her free ticket to heaven. All the nut jobs get rotated in the unwarranted locations. Sad state of affairs.

Dude, the news is from India :woot::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom