What's new

Rajasthan doctor gets notice for advising patients to follow Islam

If he brought up ISKON, you could have brought up Missionaries /Evangelists. Those are entities who can be criticized. Religious prayers of any religion are out of bounds. Hope you understand the difference. Peace.

SO you want me to set my standards by the low standards of a Bigot. Sorry, no can do.

I do not play to give a measured response to a hater. That might be your desire, not mine.

It would have been more useful if you had spared a piece of advice for the very person who you have supported. In absence of that, your 'advice' holds no value in my eyes. You are guilty by association and by tacit silence.

If he brought up ISKON, you could have brought up Missionaries /Evangelists. Those are entities who can be criticized. Religious prayers of any religion are out of bounds. Hope you understand the difference. Peace.

You didn't noticed a pussy who is talking crap here, spitting venom on me using personal attacks... ... you just noticed my post which was a response to another member... and you only see that I bring Iskon ... I said Iskon working in Russia and many countries spreading Vaishnavism... ISKCON today is a worldwide confederation of more than 550 centres, including 60 farm communities, some aiming for self-sufficiency, 50 schools, and 90 restaurants. ... I don't have problem with that ... everyone has right to do.. unlike some members here I didn't blame Iskon... I just mentioned the name....

Back
Top Bottom