What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

yeah till then there will be a lot of visits to south Africa and Israel and lots of ToT

Mr Sore looser, it pretty much shows the level of your IQ.

Congratulations on making it to my ignore list.

Guys Guys Guys
If someone is hell bent on posting off topic why are you all replying to him and trolling the thread? Someone like me came to read about QRSAM and all I see is this fight. @ShoutB If you are that knowledgeable you should first learn to post on the topic. At least have some discipline.

That Zombie head is just a show off kid who actually doesn't even know the difference between 7.62 NATO and 7.62 Soviet.

But the human resource that developed that "property" is from IIT.

No its american. Because dame iitians cojld never develop that in India.
For me iitiand are leborious and i condider IISc as sole redearch institute. Rest sre just spplied science unis.

No its american. Because dame iitians cojld never develop that in India.
For me iitiand are leborious and i condider IISc as sole redearch institute. Rest sre just spplied science unis.
Like how you're a pathological liar and can't even write English properly? And how a lot of IITians working for various r&d firms in Bangalore and Hyderabad get a lot of patents filed for companies such as TI, QUALCOMM,SYNPOSIS?

Like how you're a pathological liar and can't even write English properly? And how a lot of IITians working for various r&d firms in Bangalore and Hyderabad get a lot of patents filed for companies such as TI, QUALCOMM,SYNPOSIS?

IIT is uni of applied science not research

That is not true, because S-400 was not there in action.

Anyway, dont worry we will field, Russian PAK FA, American F-35, European Rafale and Indian AMCA along with many Israeli technologies. :D

@Windjammer @ashok321 Please comment. :D

DD0PGqqVoAAiX2w.jpg

infographic.jpg

Idhur udhar? Ye idhar udhar kya hai? Seems like your arse is on burn.

Wait for more fuel. :rofl:
Russian had installed s400 on there bases after Turkey shot down their might back in 2015 Google it as for your claim other then 35 rafeal nothing else materislze and we r also on process of getting 5thvgenrwtoon j31 and also in collaboration with turkey on tfx ;)

S400 was never deployed for the defence of shayrat base.

+ MANPADS & AAA.
As u said s400 has range of 400 km and Russian brought it to Syria in 2015 so it should be covering whole Syria and Even neighbor region and Syria is much smaller then pakistan and many Indian stupid believe s400 can cover most Pak air space by being placed at our border then why couldn't it cover whole of much smaller Syria from being within Syria ;) and USA even gave em 20 minute prior warning before impact :)

As u said s400 has range of 400 km and Russian brought it to Syria in 2015 so it should be covering whole Syria and Even neighbor region and Syria is much smaller then pakistan and many Indian stupid believe s400 can cover most Pak air space by being placed at our border then why couldn't it cover whole of much smaller Syria from being within Syria ;) and USA even gave em 20 minute prior warning before impact :)
Russia never intended to defend Syrian facilities with S-400 to prevent escalation, S400 will be used only if Russian facilities are attacked.

Russia never intended to defend Syrian facilities with S-400 to prevent escalation, S400 will be used only if Russian facilities are attacked.
Russian jets people we're in that base every base used by Russian is syiran being used by em same was that base :)

Russian had installed s400 on there bases after Turkey shot down their might back in 2015 Google it as for your claim other then 35 rafeal nothing else materislze and we r also on process of getting 5thvgenrwtoon j31 and also in collaboration with turkey on tfx ;)
Paise hai nahi, j31 kharidna chale.

Back
Top Bottom