What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

thrust has to be proportional to weight that's thrust:weight which in case of an LV changes due to dM (change in mass) and rapid acceleration which are inversely proportional to eachother f*m =1/dv/dt. You have to use differential equation to calculate the exact using Hamiltonian and holonomic coordinates in 3D scenario considering the Coriolis's force -2mwv which is due to earth's gravitation and rotation when an object moves into parabolic flight..

lift to drag ratio depends on angle of attack area of the wing/sphere more over the air velocity above the body and below the body we sometimes calculate the drag as gradient of air velocity behind the wing.. where aerodynamic lift is propotional to change in pressure times area
for nonsymmetric object we consider the lift as dynamic lift

sensor fusion is nothing but a system which refines the data

high bypass low by pass ducts are nothing but other definition of generating high bypass pressure and low by pass pressure 10:6 for every 10kg of air in low 6 kg bypasses in high..

all those parts are the parts of a profile ..
Yes we all know how to use Google !!!!.... Thank you

We can see that you are new here.... Still it plays to do SOME research on the topic of the thread before commenting ....

There is A Sticky Thread dedicated to Indian Missile and its systems , where most of the post here, was posted there much earlier - Please do see that, it is a good read

Yes we all know how to use Google !!!!.... Thank you

But to search on google you should know what you are searching... LOL and I know all that because I studied all that :)
you lack common sense.

But to search on google you should know what you are searching... LOL and I know all that because I studied all that :)
you lack common sense.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but you have 6th sense, 30th sense, 10000 sense, but you also lack common sense, there is no prove that you studied those subjects, you are just a keyboard warrior and nothing else:p::man_in_love::sarcastic:

so Germany is in Australia?

Now you are just debating for the sake of talking rubbish.
@ShoutB
You're such a pathological liar that I decided to not engage with you in any kind of debate or discussion because you keep on spewing your horse crap without knowing the full picture. I did know that JEE AIR and even GATE was valid in germany via DAAD, that was the reason why I used the word "EU" in #211 instead of germany alone. Or is it that EU takes admission based on DAAD?
The thing is, you do not know the full picture(in reference to your remarks about DRDO)-- yet you comment blatantly. Also your language is very unruly.
You slyly claim IIT'ians are just laborious, but the matter of fact is, they are very very capable people. Hiding behind fake names and lying like a boss isnt my trait friend, I have seen and worked on a lot of projects that you wouldnt even have heard. But just give it a rest. Enough of your *****.
Also,

lift to drag ratio depends on angle of attack area of the wing/sphere more over the air velocity above the body and below the body we sometimes calculate the drag as gradient of air velocity behind the wing.. where aerodynamic lift is propotional to change in pressure times area
for nonsymmetric object we consider the lift as dynamic lift

sensor fusion is nothing but a system which refines the data
L: D depends on many more parameters, I am sure you do not know that coefficients of lift and drag can be expanded in terms of AoA, elevator deflection, mach number, angular rates to name a few. For all aerial vehicles we consider only dynamic lift.
Also the best example of sensor fusion is when you fuse data coming from accelerometer and gyroscope(rate gyro to be precise!) in MPU6050 to present a more stable and filtered values of angular displacement(Euler angles)-- I have implemented this using both kalman and complementary filter and you can pull the code from my github account!

Last edited:
You slyly claim IIT'ians are just laborious, but the matter of fact is, they are very very capable people. Hiding behind fake names and lying like a boss isnt my trait friend, I have seen and worked on a lot of projects that you wouldnt even have heard. But just give it a rest. Enough of your *****.

I know how good they are they fail to compete their Chinese counterpart.

: D depends on many more parameters, I am sure you do not know that coefficients of lift and drag can be expanded in terms of AoA, elevator deflection, mach number, angular rates to name a few. For all aerial vehicles we consider only dynamic lift.
Also the best example of sensor fusion is when you fuse data coming from accelerometer and gyroscope(rate gyro to be precise!) in MPU6050 to present a more stable and filtered values of angular displacement(Euler angles)-- I have implemented this using both kalman and complementary filter and you can pull the code from my github account!

I was telling him basic things. I have done all that in experimental physics and classical mechanics durng my 2nd semester physics. If you now want to discus about bode diagram and LQE, false alarms on radar then we can open a different thread.

I was telling him basic things. I have done all that in experimental physics and classical mechanics durng my 2nd semester physics. If you now want to discus about bode diagram and LQE, false alarms on radar then we can open a different thread.
@ShoutB
so you studied advanced flight dynamics in 2nd year itself? That is great! My friend, have you ever ventured out of linear realm? Because as I see it, you are still stuck to bodes and LQR/LQGs etc etc. Also I do not argue with cheap liars hiding behind fake names. Find someone suitable to your intellect.
I know how good they are they fail to compete their Chinese counterpart.
Haha, you are really interesting, how do you know they "fail" to compete with their Chinese counterparts? With every passing second the stench of your bullshit grows unbearable!
First you lied about your AIR, then you're repeatedly lying that too with boldness-- signs of a typical pathological liar!

@ShoutB
so you studied advanced flight dynamics in 2nd year itself? That is great! My friend, have you ever ventured out of linear realm? Because as I see it, you are still stuck to bodes and LQR/LQGs etc etc. Also I do not argue with cheap liars hiding behind fake names. Find someone suitable to your intellect.

yes, we had in second semester. Physics 2 module. And also in classical mechanics, theoretical physics. later on I took electronics as majors.

Electronics is basically only linear maths and analysis unless until you deal with radars, electrical and magnetic fields, and digital signal processing where you get input and you use fourier and Z-approximations.. etc
Haha, you are really interesting, how do you know they "fail" to compete with their Chinese counterparts? With every passing second the stench of your bullshit grows unbearable!

because Chinese have better number of patents and paper published being a doctorate student or post doc.. they are really good and that's a serious talk.

because Chinese have better number of patents and paper published being a doctorate student or post doc.. they are really good and that's a serious talk.
@ShoutB
That is because China has a very strong push on filing patents-- Whereas in India, IITians either join IIM or leave India in pursuit of better research opportunities. Btw any idea how many patents are filed by Indians in US?-- or you never bothered to look?

Electronics is basically only linear maths and analysis unless until you deal with radars, electrical and magnetic fields, and digital signal processing where you get input and you use fourier and Z-approximations.. etc
That is partially correct, why? Because yes in electronics most of your simple resistors etc are "linear" however as soon as you run into transistors and various other oscillators things start getting really interesting-- I am sure you'd have heard of Van-der polls oscillator! Self sustained oscillations are not possible in linear systems--and for that you CAN NOT USE any of your "fourier" transform or "z-transform". You see, FT is essentially a special case of Laplace transform and Laplace in itself can only be applied to either linear or "linearized systems". Same is the case with Z-transform.
But yes, under small perturbations you can still use your fourier or Z.

That is because China has a very strong push on filing patents-- Whereas in India, IITians either join IIM or leave India in pursuit of better research opportunities. Btw any idea how many patents are filed by Indians in US?-- or you never bothered to look?

I don't bother to look, as it's US property not Indian

are ghanta bc ... idhar udhar se copy kar ke design banaya hai
the others have capability to take out the batteries before intruding...

every one is prepared..

Capability to take out the batteries ?
Copied ?

The primary task of QR SAM system which differentiates it from AKASH SR SAM , is that its meant to be mobile and provide quick reaction air defence to moving composite armoured columns. Unlike a semi mobile Akash type system, whoes location can be easily pre determined,its not the same case with QR SAM.

As for being copied, every one knows what a B747 looks like, and any one can copy it, the question is does it work? Similarly every nation manufacturing bullets knows what a AIM9 looks like, is it enough to be copied ?

Making a copy, that works requires a comprehensive ToT.

Just for a idea, the ToT for repair of Harrier Jet engines in India, do you know how it came ?It came written on papers, hell lot of them.

So you imply, a nation put on platter its R&D to us?

As for counter measures, a bullet is a counter measure to a man with a MANPADS, does this imply that MANPADS are obsolete ?

You this statement shows only your lack of awareness about what defence is about.

Get educated first.
No , get some grey cells first.

Capability to take out the batteries ?
Copied ?

The primary task of QR SAM system which differentiates it from AKASH SR SAM , is that its meant to be mobile and provide quick reaction air defence to moving composite armoured columns. Unlike a semi mobile Akash type system, whoes location can be easily pre determined,its not the same case with QR SAM.

As for being copied, every one knows what a B747 looks like, and any one can copy it, the question is does it work? Similarly every nation manufacturing bullets knows what a AIM9 looks like, is it enough to be copied ?

Making a copy, that works requires a comprehensive ToT.

Just for a idea, the ToT for repair of Harrier Jet engines in India, do you know how it came ?It came written on papers, hell lot of them.

So you imply, a nation put on platter its R&D to us?

As for counter measures, a bullet is a counter measure to a man with a MANPADS, does this imply that MANPADS are obsolete ?

You this statement shows only your lack of awareness about what defence is about.

Get educated first.
No , get some grey cells first.

I am not here to discuss this bull crap that India has this and that .. I am here discussing some serious stuff which build the technology. okay ...and we know all that how a motor works but knowing and implementing and building it are different things.

I am not here to discuss this bull crap that India has this and that .. I am here discussing some serious stuff which build the technology. okay ...and we know all that how a motor works but knowing and implementing and building it are different things.

Lol,I have got your tail here.

Mr Brain Dead Zombie , the part I have quoted, written by you, doesn't say so.

You are specifically saying that the system is useless because there are counter measures to it [by that logic nations should stop building tanks because there are ATGMs] , then you say , that it won't work , because its copied [again you show your real understanding here , as copying a design has nothing to do with that system actually working , and secondly you failed to provide or substantiate what you said, in the statement of yours, which I replied to]

As for you discussing serious stuff, you proved yourself a big failure the moment you wrote the part I have quoted.

Get back to school and get educated Mr Failure.

That is partially correct, why? Because yes in electronics most of your simple resistors etc are "linear" however as soon as you run into transistors and various other oscillators things start getting really interesting-- I am sure you'd have heard of Van-der polls oscillator! Self sustained oscillations are not possible in linear systems--and for that you CAN NOT USE any of your "fourier" transform or "z-transform". You see, FT is essentially a special case of Laplace transform and Laplace in itself can only be applied to either linear or "linearized systems". Same is the case with Z-transform.
But yes, under small perturbations you can still use your fourier or Z.

Yes that's correct, Fourier is basically a tool for linear function.
Specially during damping doping and jerk circuits which is a basic non linear system .. the best example is Op Amplifier which show non linear characteristic during input voltage breakdown which is an essential and very important part of Digital signal processor which is used in telemetry specially phased array DSPrsc.

Lol,I have got your tail here.

Mr Brain Dead Zombie , the part I have quoted, written by you, doesn't say so.

You are specifically saying that the system is useless because there are counter measures to it [by that logic nations should stop building tanks because there are ATGMs] , then you say , that it won't work , because its copied [again you show your real understanding here , as copying a design has nothing to do with that system actually working , and secondly you failed to provide or substantiate what you said, in the statement of yours, which I replied to]

As for you discussing serious stuff, you proved yourself a big failure the moment you wrote the part I have quoted.

Get back to school and get educated Mr Failure.

yeah yeah we know how ATGM and from where NAG got it's seeker.

Back
Top Bottom