What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

No Russian aircraft were deployed in shayarat.
U can Google CNN report that says so Russian migs we're positioned there and were evacuated after USA 20 minute warning before impact and so were Russian Crew :)

No Russian aircraft were deployed in shayarat.
Besides s400 range covered entireity of Syria but the stealth features of tomahawk didn't allow Russian radar to detect em so s400 was of no use :p
And that's the best expect of such cruise missile same is for Babar raad ;)

U can Google CNN report that says so Russian migs we're positioned there and were evacuated after USA 20 minute warning before impact and so were Russian Crew :)

Besides s400 range covered entireity of Syria but the stealth features of tomahawk didn't allow Russian radar to detect em so s400 was of no use :p
And that's the best expect of such cruise missile same is for Babar raad ;)
CNN is known for fake news. No Russian aircraft stationed there.

Russia will never shoot US missiles unless it directly attacks them to prevent escalation.

IIT is uni of applied science not research
@ShoutB
IIT is primarily a teaching institute however quite recently-- I would say 10-15 years, research activity has gathered momentum in IITs. Also there is no doubt that IISc is ahead of IITs when it comes to bulk or magnitude of research, because of the simple reason that IISc happens to be a research university,however the research coming out of IITs is more practical and more in line with industrial demands.
Also I am afraid you did not get what I was saying, various MNCs have research centers in bangalore and hyderabad and they hire a lot IIT/NIT grads -- it is these grads who file patents there. I have got a lot of my batchmates working there. Now stop your rants because pathological lying has itz limits.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom