What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

nice one...lolz
দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে, কেউ কারো সাথে কুলিয়ে উঠতে না পেরে মোবাইল ফোন বের করে বন্ধুদের আসতে বলছে, কিছুক্ষণ পর দেখা গেলো ৫০ জন মারামারি করছে ... (আপনি অবশ্যই চট্টগ্রামে আছেন)

This happens in Dhanmondi also.
Streets of Dhanmondi are pretty much ruled by Mohammdapur's and Zigatola's polapan.

dnt know where to post!!

কি করে বুঝবেন আপনি কোথায় আছেন???????

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে এবং তৃতীয় একজন এসে তাদের দেখে চলে গেলো ... (আপনি বাংলাদেশের কোথাও নেই)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে, কেউ কারো সাথে কুলিয়ে উঠতে না পেরে মোবাইল ফোন বের করে বন্ধুদের আসতে বলছে, কিছুক্ষণ পর দেখা গেলো ৫০ জন মারামারি করছে ... (আপনি অবশ্যই চট্টগ্রামে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে এবং তৃতীয় আরেক জন এসে তাদের থামাতে চেষ্টা করলো। ওই দুইজন তখন এক জোট হয়ে তৃতীয় জনকে উত্তম মধ্যম দিলো ...(আপনি বরিশালে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে এবং একদল লোক জড়ো হয়ে দেখছে। হঠাৎ একজন একটি চায়ের দোকান খুলে বসলো... (আপনি নোয়াখালীতে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে এবং কয়েক জন এসে তর্কাতর্কি শুরু করলো কে সঠিক ...(আপনি খুলনায় আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে তৃতীয় আরেক জন এসে ঐখানে দুই জন এর মাজার খুলে বসলো ...(আপনি সিলেটে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে, আরেক দল এসে ঝগড়া শুরু করলো। সব শেষে তারা সবাই বন্ধু হিসেবে বাড়ি ফিরলো!... (আপনি ময়মনসিংহে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক হাতে পিস্তল, রিভলভার নিয়ে একে অপরকে মারবে মারবে করছে কিন্তু আগাচ্ছে না!... (আপনি ঢাকার গুলশানে আছেন)

- দুইজন লোক মারামারি করছে, আর আশেপাশে মিডিয়ার লোক ক্যামেরা হাতে উঁকিজুকি দিয়ে বুঝার চেষ্টা করছে কুন জন মুসলমান! (আপনি অত্র মহাদেশে নেই... পশ্চিমের দিকে আছেন)

:lol: Zabardast bhai. :rofl:

why are bangladeshi people so much full of jealousy about others. couple of days a bangladeshi killed childs of a punjabi guy in norway just because he was jealous of his progress while both worked in a bakery? he broke into his home when he was away. why are you people so jealous of other epoples progress

I'll trust you without a link. Of all people only a Bangladeshi is capable of jealousy.

I found something interesting.

MVL1y.jpg

5iT9j.jpg

hw much developed is chottogram these days ? how about noakhali ?

I found something interesting.

MVL1y.jpg

5iT9j.jpg

1) After seeing the ticket below, a question to Pakistanis. I have not seen any coconut trees in Karachi as far as I remember. But, does any part of Pakistan have coconut trees? In places like Makran?

2) Concurrently, does any Pakistani know what other thing we get from date trees in Bangladesh?

Only Pakistanis please answer, although this good thread is dedicated to questioning by non-Bangladeshis about Bangladesh.

^^ hey bro, ticket of coconut tree is from east Pakistan (now Bangladesh). yes there is coconut trees in Karachi.I am not sure about makran. Pakistan produce coconut in little amount.
i can't say anything about your 2nd question.:(

hw much developed is chottogram these days ? how about noakhali ?

Pretty much good, got a port,lots of industry, and better traffic management than Dhaka(excluding the road of port). Noakhali is still not much industrialized. It has a lot of farms, ( my family have one) . The best place to buy a smuggled Indian bike. :p:P:P

chottogram much more cleaner than Dhaka but then again the way things are going it will also become uninhabitable like Dhaka in 10-15 years time. :frown:

both the city will need proper waste management plan. Dhaka is virtually not-live able. Just think the amount of waste that will need to be disposed tomorrow.

chottogram much more cleaner than Dhaka but then again the way things are going it will also become uninhabitable like Dhaka in 10-15 years time. :frown:

That's the problem with almost all cities in south asia. Most of them sucks either due to no electricity or no sewerage or no infrastructure etc..

btw, how are these areas doing, Kushtia, dinajpur ? Has the kaptai lane being broadened now ? If i remember it correctly, it stretches from sholoshahar in Chottogram right to that Hydroelectric power plant ?

Ok i have question, how many guns can a bangladeshi civilian legally buy and keep. As far as i know, it is two, one shotgun/rifle and one pistol/revolver. Is this true?

Ok i have question, how many guns can a bangladeshi civilian legally buy and keep. As far as i know, it is two, one shotgun/rifle and one pistol/revolver. Is this true?

In Bangladesh we follow the Arms Act, 1837.

General Rules for Possession of Fire Arms:

1. In Bangladesh, everyone has to get their license from the Deputy Commissioner or Home Ministry
of our country, to possess any kind of fire arms like Shotgun, Pistol , Revolver & Rifle.

2. There is an age limit to possess fire Arms. For Shotgun it is 25 + and For Revolver / Pistol / Rifle it
is 30 +. That is, anybody whose age is below 25 can not apply for a Shotgun License.

3. Nobody can Possess Shotgun and Rifle at a time. Also, possession of Revolver and Pistol at a time
is not possible. That is, one can possess only Shotgun & Pistol, but not Shotgun and Rifle at a
time. That is either Shotgun or Rifle and either Revolver or Pistol.

4. There is also restriction for the Calibre of Fire Arms. That is, one can possess up to .22, .25 (6.75
mm) and .32 ( 7.65 mm) Calibre Pistol/ Revolver. So, one can not use 9 mm Calibre Pistol or
Revolver.

The worst part is: Individual who is capable of paying income tax of minimum Tk 0.2 million will be eligible for acquiring licensed firearm.

Also, the government has re-fixed renewal fees at Tk 2,500 and Tk 2,000 for gun and small arms (pistol and revolver) respectively.

Criminals don't need a legal ownership. People affording to pay 2lakh tk in income taxes are mostly criminal and so they don't need a legal weapon. Govt can't assure security and justice for common man who will never be able to pay 2 lakh tk per annum in income taxes. So I think gun laws should be relaxed.

In Bangladesh we follow the Arms Act, 1837.

General Rules for Possession of Fire Arms:

1. In Bangladesh, everyone has to get their license from the Deputy Commissioner or Home Ministry
of our country, to possess any kind of fire arms like Shotgun, Pistol , Revolver & Rifle.

2. There is an age limit to possess fire Arms. For Shotgun it is 25 + and For Revolver / Pistol / Rifle it
is 30 +. That is, anybody whose age is below 25 can not apply for a Shotgun License.

3. Nobody can Possess Shotgun and Rifle at a time. Also, possession of Revolver and Pistol at a time
is not possible. That is, one can possess only Shotgun & Pistol, but not Shotgun and Rifle at a
time. That is either Shotgun or Rifle and either Revolver or Pistol.

4. There is also restriction for the Calibre of Fire Arms. That is, one can possess up to .22, .25 (6.75
mm) and .32 ( 7.65 mm) Calibre Pistol/ Revolver. So, one can not use 9 mm Calibre Pistol or
Revolver.

The worst part is: Individual who is capable of paying income tax of minimum Tk 0.2 million will be eligible for acquiring licensed firearm.

Criminals don't need a legal ownership. People affording to pay 2lakh tk in income taxes are mostly criminal and so they don't need a weapon. Govt can't assure security and justice for common man who will never be able to pay 2 lakh tk per annum in income tax. So I think gun laws should be relaxed.

So the most number of firearms an individual can buy is 2 after all.

yeah i agree with you the firearms law should be relaxed a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom