What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Is Non-bangali also bangladeshi ?

Off course they are.Lots of biharis have been given citizenship and also BD has lots of other ethnic groups like chakmas Marmas, khasias,Garos etc. But they constitute less than 2% of the demography and are all bangladeshi. BD state principle is Bangladeshi nationalism not bengali nationalism for that reason. :)

No Offence bro but I kind of dislike oriental food. I am more in to American-mediterranean-Arab--Persian-south Asian dishes. Another word, hardy meal. What's up? :flame:

I love all kinds of food :D

From everywhere :D

Although, I'm yet to try middle eastern food.

seems like i am the only one who never left Bangladesh!! Sad. Sad indeed!!

You may have quoted somewhere you've been to Hyedrabad with your mum. One Hyedrabad is in india and another one is in Pakistan...both are foreign lands. Besides, that's not far away when you're attaining your dream having a job of physician to Saudi as you told in a previous post :azn: .

No, most of our family members support BNP and Jamati , wahabi now a days.

But why? What has gone wrong here? Can you shed some light? :coffee:

I love all kinds of food :D

From everywhere :D

Although, I'm yet to try middle eastern food.

Lanat on you? :P

It's similar to our traditional kabob dishes however they have their home made specialties. ;)

You may have quoted somewhere you've been to Hyedrabad with your mum. One Hyedrabad is in india and another one is in Pakistan...both are foreign lands. Besides, that's not far away when you're attaining your dream having a job of physician to Saudi as you told in a previous post :azn: .

I wonder what is the truth about 1) being a physician, 2) never left Bd but visited Hydrabad and 3) now a visiting physician in Saudi Arabia. One should be consitent with and post only the truths about his credentials. Allah is the most knoweldgable.

Large enouigh to completely alter the root of the indegeneous language.
Besides Aryan and indegenous races were not too different to start with. The complexion of the current gene pool of Bengali ethnicity is quite different than the original Austro Asiatic race which is quite obviously reflected in the skin color of this group.

Indo Aryan languages still have native sub strata with Sanskrit loan words. Once again it's not abnormal for a population to adopt foreign language of minority population. Think of what handful of Normans did to English.

Austro Asiatic are the earliest immigrants from Africa. Look I didn't say that immigration didn't happen, everyone of us trace African root. Generally it's considered there were three waves of migration to India. However it happened long long before so called Aryan invasion.

I wonder what is the truth about 1) being a physician, 2) never left Bd but visited Hydrabad and 3) now a visiting physician in Saudi Arabia. One should be consitent with and post only the truths about his credentials. Allah is the most knoweldgable.

1. Am still a student. 2. When my mom worked in Hyderabad i was a 5th grade student in Bangladesh. It was an honest mistake by Planet! 3. I want to go to KSA in future. 4. I never lie. 5. You have hate issues.

1. Am still a student. 2. When my mom worked in Hyderabad i was a 5th grade student in Bangladesh. It was an honest mistake by Planet! 3. I want to go to KSA in future. 4. I never lie. 5. You have hate issues.

Seems like eastwatch has some personal issue with you :undecided: !

But why? What has gone wrong here? Can you shed some light? :coffee:

Lanat on you? :P

It's similar to our traditional kabob dishes however they have their home made specialties. ;)

Everyone have their own ideology. Personal stuff mate sorry can't elaborate here.

what ever food you lot have, i still find fuckka very tempting..and the steaks mmmmm..

Back
Top Bottom