What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

For me it's the exact opposite now.

I miss Khao Man Kai and Pad Thai Khoong :undecided:

Although, I did miss Bangladeshi food back in Bangkok too :frown:

That's too bad.

I hate aliens the most.
you fool.tall aliens are our friend, short aliens are our enemy! Haven't you learnt anything from Isrø?

For me it's the exact opposite now.

I miss Khao Man Kai and Pad Thai Khoong :undecided:

Although, I did miss Bangladeshi food back in Bangkok too :frown:

That's too bad.

I hate aliens the most.

Aren't these kaophat kai (rice with chicken) and kaophat koon (rice with shrimp) or you're referring some other dishes?

We are Indo-Aryan speakers. Period.

For the last time, there is no Aryan or Dravidian race but only linguistic groups. Not sure how long it will take West Bengalis like me or Joe Shearer to convince you lot of this simple fact.

You see, you got offended. Its true one can't draw a clear racial line between Aryans and Dravidians, but going by the Aryan migration theory, there was a time when these two races existed in their purer forms, and intermingling between the two races had been more common in the West than the East of the subcontinent.

Thanks for your interest in trying to educate me, but I do know all there is to know about language families. But where do you think the linguistic differences originate? For the love of God, just *think* this once! Bengali descended from languages spoken by Indo-Aryans, who were distinct from Dravidians. That's why it belongs to the Indo-Aryan language family, while you are still "mostly" Dravidian, and there's no way you can escape this racial distinction buddy.

South Asians, in general, prefer Aryan phenotypes and despise Dravidian ones. Bengalis carry mostly Dravidian genes, and it's amusing to observe the defensive reactions when they're called Dravidians. I urge you to take it easy! :P

Aren't these kaophat kai (rice with chicken) and kaophat koon (rice with shrimp) or you're referring some other dishes?

Kao pad kai = chicken fried rice.

Kao man kai = chicken with rice.

Pad thai khoong = noodles with shrimp.

I corrected for you.. ;)

Careful...

I work out at the gym :nono:

You see, you got offended. One can't draw a clear racial line between Aryans and Dravidians, but going by the Aryan migration theory, there was a time when these two races existed in their purer forms.

Thanks for your interest in trying to educate me, but I do know all there is to know about language families. But where do you think the linguistic differences originate? For the love of God, just *think* this once!

South Asians, in general, prefer Aryan phenotypes and despise Dravidian ones. Bengalis carry mostly Dravidian genes, and it's funny to observe the defensive reactions when they're called Dravidians. I urge you to take it easy! :P[/B]
Not sure why did you get the impression that I was offended by you. I'd not be offended if called Dravidian, however I'm an indo Aryan speaker. I specifically did bold the speaker word so not to give you any other impression, but it seems subtlety escapes you.

Let me educate you more on the subject. There hasn't been any major changes in subcontinent gene pool since Neolithic time. The migration you are talking about was too small to alter existing gene pool and mostly male mediated.

Not sure why did you get the impression that I was offended by you. I'd not be offended if called Dravidian, however I'm an indo Aryan speaker. I specifically did bold the speaker word so not to give you any other impression, but it seems subtlety escapes you.

Let me educate you more on the subject. There hasn't been any major changes in subcontinent gene pool since Neolithic time. The migration you are talking about was too small to alter existing gene pool and mostly male mediated.

Your source? Is that what you want to believe or something you were led to believe? I suspect it's the former.

You remind me of my days at Bangkok back in 2006/07. Without touch of habijabi (mainly vajapora) I couldn't live a day, so there I faced real trouble...one for Bangla style tea :cry: in the morning and other for habijabi. Even once we had a pair of Singaras from a Bangladeshi restaurant there for 55 baht, that time 2 guys could have a Thai meal by 50 baht.

TEA !! I've forgotten the taste and flavor of it. I used to drink atleast 5/6 cups a day with Burning Benson in my fingers.. Those were days. ... So you are back home again? It will take at least 5/6 years for me to get back :undecided::angry::frown::sad::sad:

Your source? Is that what you want to believe or something you were led to believe? I suspect it's the former.

AJHG - Shared and Unique Components of Human Population Structure and Genome-Wide Signals of Positive Selection in South Asia

Combining our results with other available genome-wide data, we show that Indian populations are characterized by two major ancestry components, one of which is spread at comparable frequency and haplotype diversity in populations of South and West Asia and the Caucasus. The second component is more restricted to South Asia and accounts for more than 50% of the ancestry in Indian populations. Haplotype diversity associated with these South Asian ancestry components is significantly higher than that of the components dominating the West Eurasian ancestry palette. Modeling of the observed haplotype diversities suggests that both Indian ancestry components are older than the purported Indo-Aryan invasion 3,500 YBP

I'll make it even more simpler ~ Indian population is broadly classified into two major ancestry components and both components are older than 3500 years, roughly the date around which the Aryan invasion was supposed to have happened.

Not sure how long it will take West Bengalis like me or Joe Shearer to convince you lot of this simple fact.

Actually Joe Shearer somewhat believes in the Aryan Invasion Theory.

TEA !! I've forgotten the taste and flavor of it. I used to drink atleast 5/6 cups a day with Burning Benson in my fingers.. Those were days. ... So you are back home again? It will take at least 5/6 years for me to get back :undecided::angry::frown::sad::sad:

Ah...

Bangladeshi Tea + Benson (made with BD tobacco) = Heaven :hang2:

..Bull's Sport..:no:

I'm bullish!

You no see them damn horns on my avatar!?

By the way, are you doing higher studies over at the US?

Ah...

Bangladeshi Tea + Benson (made with BD tobacco) = Heaven :hang2:
Yeah,, that was life.. MY mom even scolded me several times as I bugged her pretty much when I'm home,,para TEA.

I'm bullish!

You no see them damn horns on my avatar!?

By the way, are you doing higher studies over at the US?

Yep. I'm Afraid to death :no:

Yes....AT LSU.

Back
Top Bottom