What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Ask questions if you want to know about Bangladesh. Iajdani, Planet, Sami, Boltu, Eastwatch, munshi, Zakir, luffy , dark will answer honestly from their neutral viewpoint!! ...

is Hilsa/Illish really as famous in Bangladesh as it is made out to be . Personally i find it having way too many bones .

Do bangladeshi believe 1971 mass rape of Bangla women were done by pak military ?

Or think it was just conspiracy of hindu baniya-Jew ?

Why do we need to mimic other immature forumer and create a thread like that. I thought BD forumer will not fall for it.

If India has not helped you in 1971, Do you think, Bangladesh ever come to existence ?

Why do we need to mimic other immature forumer and create a thread like that. I thought BD forumer will not fall for it.

I also thought exactly same. But after visiting those threads i became curious in 'what they want to know' - out of curiosity opened it. And there are stupids everywhere. I am the one in this section.

How could Bangladeshi watch it silently, when military take over after killing father of Bangladesh aka Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?

Everybody request Mod to close this thread.

I also thought exactly same. But after visiting those threads i became curious in 'what they want to know' - out of curiosity opened it. And there are stupids everywhere. I am the one in this section.

Hey, dont say this. Its ok friend.

Dont want to cause trouble.

I am deleting my post.

What happen ?

Now you guys don't want to answer any question ... reason for this mood swing ..

is Hilsa/Illish really as famous in Bangladesh as it is made out to be . Personally i find it having way too many bones .

i also dislike it because of this. But yes it is very popular and famous in Bangladesh and west Bengal. It is actually very important part of Bengali culture, this fish was related to Puja of hindu Community, somehow all bengali community adopted it to celebrate any occasion!! Hilsha in mustard is a must dish in important occasions!

shorshe+illish.JPG

Do bangladeshi believe 1971 mass rape of Bangla women were done by pak military ?

Or think it was just conspiracy of hindu baniya-Jew ?

yeah! almost everyone believes it was done by Pakistan Army!! but a portion ignores it, while others react strongly !!

Most of Bangladeshis are Islamic extremist and hate other religions like most of Bangladeshi member in this forum or this fundamentalist just gather in this forum and giving bad image of Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom