What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

You can have as many as you want, the 2 gun rule was not established quite a long time back. My father has one shotgun, one rifle and one pistol. My uncle has like 7, but he inherited most of them from his father. The laws have been changed again, last I heard that if the gun owner dies then his son can inherit the firearms, but only 2 of em:cry:. On the other hand i will be soon getting my shotgun license soon:victory:

Is yours a mafia dynasty ;) ?

Self defence. My ancestral place is very far away from the nearest police station.

Risk of Armed Robbery?? 20 years ago our village home was attacked! Fortunately everyone was caught, people took out their eyes!!!!

whats up with yor new avatar and location?

মানুষ মরে গেলে পচে যায় । বেচে থাকলে বদলায়, কারনে-অকারনে বদলায়। সকালে বিকালে বদলায়।

kobiraaz u gaddar :angry: change ur dp

কবিরাজ বেঈমান নয়, অকৃতজ্ঞ নয়। কবিরাজ অঙ্গনার কণ্ঠলগ্ন হয়ে কর্তব্যপরায়ণতাকে পরিহাস করেনি।

In the wild, there's only the hunter and the hunted.

Deal with it!

মানুষকে খুন করে মানুষ। মানুষের রক্তে পিয়াস মেটায় মানুষ। জানোয়ার চাটে জানোয়ারের রক্ত। মানুষের রক্ত মানুষে খায়। খেয়ে মাতাল হয়। মাতাল হয়ে উৎসবে মেতে ...। ওরা আমার ভাইয়ের রক্ত ঢেলে প্রদীপ জ্বালিয়েছে। নইলে অর আলো এত লাল হবে কেন??? যদি সুযোগ পাই নাঙ্গা হাত দিয়ে বুকের পাঁজর উপড়ে ফেলবো। চুমুক দিয়ে বুকের রক্ত পান করবো। তারপর ক্ষান্ত হবো। মারাঠাদের মাটিতে মিশিয়ে দিয়ে তবেই ঘরে ফিরবো...। হিন্দুস্তানে এসেছি মারাঠার থোতা মুখ ভোতা করে দিতে।

Classic, pure classic!!

Risk of Armed Robbery?? 20 years ago our village home was attacked! Fortunately everyone was caught, people took out their eyes!!!!

Yup. The risk is increased since most of my cousins are expats. Gouging out eyes is a very common mob justice in rural bangladesh.

Ps what did you post as your dp. I didnt get to see it. The other members seems quite agitated by it.

Yup. The risk is increased since most of my cousins are expats. Gouging out eyes is a very common mob justice in rural bangladesh.

Ps what did you post as your dp. I didnt get to see it. The other members seems quite agitated by it.

What is dp :what: ?

Back
Top Bottom