What's new

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again) # 3..

Their both over 18 right? Had they done zina most people wouldn’t care but they married islamically and are both adults yet people care. In some western in Europe age of consent is 14. You guys should be more worried about that and call those countries out instead of focusing so much on a couples private matter. Their both adults not children.
18 + she had the choice to marry him or not she choose to marry now and she is happy with it. If both of them are happy and both are adults who tf are we to care?
Why his marriages continue to fail? Is he even a good father to his children? People have noticed that he can be very rude to his own daughter. Men like these should be shamed in Public.

You look at this matter as if this is his 1st marriage, and he is a role model citizen and father on top. I am disappointed in you.

Remember this. Allah Almighty is judging everybody and particularly on the lines of how you treat his blessings (namaitain) to you.

Why his marriages continue to fail? Is he even a good father to his children? People have noticed that he can be very rude to his own daughter. Men like these should be shamed in Public.

You look at this matter as if this is his 1st marriage, and he is a role model citizen and father on top. I am disappointed in you.

Remember this. Allah Almighty is judging everybody and particularly on the lines of how you treat his blessings (namaitain) to you.
He is ridiculously abusive to his spouses - saw it first hand once for his first one.

he is a do number molvi and an egotistical opportunist masquerading as a politician and a scholar. I'm sure his wives eventually realize his retardation and choose to part ways. but whatever dude, Allah hum sab ko naik hidayat day...ameen sum ameen.

3 marriages not a issue at all . but
The age difference and the fact that the girls are so young and atleast in India most marriages are still arranged. Its devastating for such a young girl to be partnered with a much older man , without her consent.

no woman in this day and age marries without consent. They know what they are getting in, there is something for them they are looking at.. btw how old is this dude ?

Him being a good husband or father is his personal matter. It’s non of our business to care about why his marriages keep failing. Rude is not abuse tho. You can’t shame a father because you think he is rude to his daughter.
Islam allows 4 marriages so it shouldn’t matter if it’s his first or 3rd. We don’t know his personal life with his children so we can’t comment on how good of a father he is. Marriage is a couple’s personal issue we don’t know what was actually happening in those first 2 marriages and it’s none of our business. The amount of time wasted on caring on a celebrities 3rd marriage, imagine if this time was used to do something productive instead of caring for a couple’s personal issue?
Imagine this time people wasted giving so much clout to his third marriage, imagine instead we used this to raise awareness on real issue and shed light on how some woman are actually abused in parts of Pakistan and have no Justice? Literally so many cases of woman getting abused by their husbands in Pakistan and most of the places it’s happening tribal chiefs or waderas will make sure issue never comes in light. Why not waste our time raising awareness for that? Why not call on solving the real issues our society faces? We still have parts of the country where people sell their daughters in marriages while their children go extremely old men why not call out that? Why not call on ten amount of zina happening in our society nowadays and among people under 18?
Is a celebrity’s third marriage, in whom both the husband and wife consented, more important then these real issues our specify faces?
Just 2-3 days ago ppp wadera gang shot and killed a police sho and a couple police officers over a land dispute. I’ve seen no news about that issue no media hype nothing. Is Amir liauqats marriage more important then our police officers getting shot in broad daylight by ppp gang in sindh?
I’m disappointed seeing the priorities of some people focusing on a halal marriage more then real issues in our society.

Itna Tu Mera Gpa nh ha jitna isny shadian krli Hain .. BC Dil jaal rha h

In my humble opinion, as long as one remains within the laws of the land and the lady in question was not coerced into a loveless marriage; 2nd, 3rd or even 4th marriage is one's private affair. Since both the bride and the groom appear to be happy, we should avoid unnecessary comments.

3 marriages not a issue at all . but
The age difference and the fact that the girls are so young and atleast in India most marriages are still arranged. Its devastating for such a young girl to be partnered with a much older man , without her consent.
india ki tau baat hi naa karo where rishtas are decided upon some kind kundali matching. And who are you to decide if the she was forced to marry aamir liaqat without her consent? Maybe she prefers much older men...I know it is very common here in the u.s. where younger 18 year olds prefer men in their 40s as they are more pampering and nurturing as opposed to someone their own age who is more demanding...

In my humble opinion, as long as one remains within the laws of the land and the lady in question was not coerced into a loveless marriage; 2nd, 3rd or even 4th marriage is one's private affair. Since both the bride and the groom appear to be happy, we should avoid unnecessary comments.
Mostly it's just Pakistani males jealous because he pulled it off even though it is fairly common place among the tribal Arab gentry.

Agree, but no escape for the person who holds public office and runs the religious show on prime time. We have a bad habit of making people Godly creatures..

But divorces should be made heavy for the groom so at least he can think before doing that.
Such type of laws are only applied against good sane people while crooked elites get away with everything using legal loopholes.

not sure why personal life of a person is any body's business..

oh well....

may be he wants to do a Imran Khan style ... third time is a charm?

Back
Top Bottom