What's new

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again) # 3..

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again)

IMAGES STAFF

Liaquat, 49, announced his third marriage to 18 year-old Syeda Dania Shah on Instagram.

Photo: Aamir Liaquat/Instagram

Photo: Aamir Liaquat/Instagram
In a surprising move, TV show host and PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat took to social media to announce he tied the knot (again) Wednesday night (Feb 9). The news comes less than 24 hours after Syeda Tuba Anwar announced her divorce from Liaquat.

Liaquat, 49, shared the news of his marriage on Instagram. "Last night tied [the] knot with Syeda Dania Shah, 18, " he said. "She belong to an honourable Najeeb ut Tarfain 'Sadaat' family of Lodhran, South Punjab. [She is] Saraiki, lovely, charming, simple and darling. I would like to request all of my well wishers [to] please pray for us, I have just passed [through a] dark tunnel, it was a wrong turn." He also tagged several news publications and, strangely enough, an unverified Election Commission of Pakistan account in the post.

Could the "dark tunnel" Liaquat is referring to be his split from Anwar? Your guess is as good as ours. Anwar took to social media Wednesday night to officially announce the couple's divorce. "With a heavy heart I want to make people aware of a development in my life," she said. "My close family and friends are aware that after a separation of 14 months, it was evident that there was no hope for reconciliation in sight and I had to opt to take khula from court.

"I cannot express how difficult it has been but I trust Allah and His plans," she added. "I would appeal to everyone that my decision is respected during these testing times."
Liaquat's marriage announcement was not the first post on his Instagram featuring Shah. He'd been posting pictures of Shah well before this, hinting at something "coming soon" and "on the way".

These posts of Shah go as far back as January 12.

Liaquat's marriage to 18-year-old Shah is his third. The Aalim Online host married former wife Anwar in 2018. After the marriage was announced, his first wife, Syed Bushra Iqbal, took to social media to reveal the hurt that it caused her. She said Liaquat divorced her over the phone, adding the act was "perhaps the most painful and traumatic thing for my children and I".

In 2021, Liaquat battled rumours of getting married a third time after actor and model Haniya Khan claimed to be his wife. The Aalim Online host denied the claim through an Instagram video, saying, "I only have one marriage, which is with Tuba."

Yaar, ladies ko iss playboy geedar mein kiya nazar aata hai... 🙁

His marriage is his personal matter with his wife. They’re both legally adults and legally the age to consent to things. Why are people caring about the wife when she’s an adult who obliviously consented to the marriage? There might be a huge age difference but that doesn’t matter since both are legally adults so if they’re fine with it, then it’s no one else’s business to care.
People need to mind their own business nowadays. Not everything posted online needs your commentary especially personal matters between a couple.
Oh come on. There is a thing called culture which is one of the most important themes of a society. This man is absolute besharam.

Sorry what? She was a gold digger and as soon as she got some screen time, she dumped him.

Family seems downright lower class so I'm guessing they're just after the money.
Spot on.

I'd love to watch that movie but something about Liza Minnelli just creeps me out and I avoid her movies. She looks like some drag queen.

This is like when years ago my coworkers were talking about that Kardasian tv show and when they mentioned "Jenner" my ears perked up.

Me: "Wait...you mean Bruce Jenner the ex athlete is on that show?".

Them: "yes, he's the mother's second husband the original was that OJ lawyer".

Me: "Oh man..does he say anything strange?"

Them: "No, and compared to them he's pretty normal. Doesn't get much camera action"

Me: "Hmm...something about that guy always creeped me out..just don't know what...I thought for sure they must have the camera on him all the time".

Them: "Nope, that would be a pretty boring show"

2 years later
Them: "Holy crap did you call that!!!!"

HAHAHA! She does look like a drag queen in Caberet. When the first time I saw the movie, I was actually disgusted by her but the movie is excellent.

it is heavily lopsided in favor of women here in the west where she is divorcing a good man. but if she's divorcing a bad, crooked, womanizing man then she's fcked, the system here rigged to help that perverted crooked man.

Maybe rich crooked men getaway with bad behavior during divorces but women in general win in divorces in West. Their financial situation is almost always better due to marriage or divorce in the West.

HAHAHA! She does look like a drag queen in Caberet. When the first time I saw the movie, I was actually disgusted by her but the movie is excellent.

Maybe rich crooked men getaway with bad behavior during divorces but women in general win in divorces in West. Their financial situation is almost always better due to marriage or divorce in the West.
rich crooked men and players always win...l rich crooked men know all the legal loopholes and have an army of shark lawyers behind them while players always manage to get the woman to pay their bills while they never work, all they do is sleep around have babies, get married get caught cheating and get divorced again. adultery is a perfectly legal practice, courts can't force him to work and he's penniless to begin with, just a con artist who has been divorced as many times as he has had kids. the courts can't even hit him up for child support, he'll always have an excuse and will entangle his ex wives in court dates after court dates after courts dates to the extent that they finally just give up while continues to sleep around having babies and getting mommies to support his lazyass. they've honestly got it down to a science...

Oh come on. There is a thing called culture which is one of the most important themes of a society. This man is absolute besharam.
Their both over 18 right? Had they done zina most people wouldn’t care but they married islamically and are both adults yet people care. In some western in Europe age of consent is 14. You guys should be more worried about that and call those countries out instead of focusing so much on a couples private matter. Their both adults not children.
18 + she had the choice to marry him or not she choose to marry now and she is happy with it. If both of them are happy and both are adults who tf are we to care?

Their both over 18 right? Had they done zina most people wouldn’t care but they married islamically and are both adults yet people care.
When Zubair Umar's videos were leaked the same people were saying that its a personal matter. They don't care for women rights or age difference, their only problem is with "Nikah"

When Zubair Umar's videos were leaked the same people were saying that its a personal matter. They don't care for women rights or age difference, their only problem is with "Nikah"
I think people just like doing gossip about this marriage stuff, Pakistanis lynch people over alleged blasphemy but have a problem with nikkah?

It's just a reason for gossip, and they don't want to comment on Zubair Umar because they probably do similar activities also.

Yaar, ladies ko iss playboy geedar mein kiya nazar aata hai... 🙁
He is rich and influencer. Grils need securities. I remeber watching videos where random girl were willing to date if the person had Ferrari or Lamborgini. He is marraying, thats good. But divorces should be made heavy for the groom so at least he can think before doing that.

Or like 'deet' it will be exploited.

@Maarkhoor
😜

Back
Top Bottom