What's new

Amir sahib's marriage in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDM and Shahbaz Sharif should take notice of this and ensure their MNAs do not abuse common public.

Blame lies on that kid’s parents, what were they thinking when they gave their 18 year old daughter to a 50 year old uncle.

Bicharay ko 1 raat 9 lakh ki pari😂

11 crore mang rahi ha😂
He took 20 crore so he has the money

Blame lies on that kid’s parents, what were they thinking when they gave their 18 year old daughter to a 50 year old uncle.
Parents of the girl harami
Aamir L harami
Girl harami

Result haram

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan where Islam Pakistan and society have all been hijacked

It makes no difference to us whether he can retain his marriage or get separated. I think I don't need to give an opinion on that

May Allah give Hidayat to Amir Sahab and he stop exploring virgins.

@Zaki

Zaki sb,

It makes no difference to us whether he can retain his marriage or get separated.

There is nothing that Allah hates more than divorce

....May Allah give Hidayat to Amir Sahab and he stop exploring virgins......

All the more reason why we should pray that the couple make up their differences. That way Aamir sahib will stop exploring virgins.

Regards

@Zaki

Zaki sb,

It makes no difference to us whether he can retain his marriage or get separated.

There is nothing that Allah hates more than divorce

....May Allah give Hidayat to Amir Sahab and he stop exploring virgins......

All the more reason why we should pray that the couple make up their differences. That way Aamir sahib will stop exploring virgins.

Regards
I was saying under the context of this forum as more people are concerned about geopolitical and current affairs of our subcontinent. The life of an individual must be best sorted out by the two families and should not propagated in public.

I agree with your post so no need to comment on that.

I was parked outside his apartment complex (in front of Dolmen mall clifton in karachi) waiting for a friend and somehow met his driver.Guy proceeded to reveal all of his bosses kartoots over a smoke. The typical charsi, sharabi, fuxing whores all day and making some extreme requests from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom