What's new

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again) # 3..

1644787023160.png

Yes you are correct I remember he had a debate with khalil ur Rahman about the Aurat March and that he sided with Marvi Sermon Yes he’s a complete aurat.
He is a baighairat insaan, totally shameless! And to think that at one time he was the most influential person in Pakistan when it comes to Islamic matters/knowledge.

PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat officially ties the knot (again)

IMAGES STAFF

Liaquat, 49, announced his third marriage to 18 year-old Syeda Dania Shah on Instagram.

Photo: Aamir Liaquat/Instagram

Photo: Aamir Liaquat/Instagram
In a surprising move, TV show host and PTI MNA Aamir Liaquat took to social media to announce he tied the knot (again) Wednesday night (Feb 9). The news comes less than 24 hours after Syeda Tuba Anwar announced her divorce from Liaquat.

Liaquat, 49, shared the news of his marriage on Instagram. "Last night tied [the] knot with Syeda Dania Shah, 18, " he said. "She belong to an honourable Najeeb ut Tarfain 'Sadaat' family of Lodhran, South Punjab. [She is] Saraiki, lovely, charming, simple and darling. I would like to request all of my well wishers [to] please pray for us, I have just passed [through a] dark tunnel, it was a wrong turn." He also tagged several news publications and, strangely enough, an unverified Election Commission of Pakistan account in the post.

Could the "dark tunnel" Liaquat is referring to be his split from Anwar? Your guess is as good as ours. Anwar took to social media Wednesday night to officially announce the couple's divorce. "With a heavy heart I want to make people aware of a development in my life," she said. "My close family and friends are aware that after a separation of 14 months, it was evident that there was no hope for reconciliation in sight and I had to opt to take khula from court.

"I cannot express how difficult it has been but I trust Allah and His plans," she added. "I would appeal to everyone that my decision is respected during these testing times."
Liaquat's marriage announcement was not the first post on his Instagram featuring Shah. He'd been posting pictures of Shah well before this, hinting at something "coming soon" and "on the way".

These posts of Shah go as far back as January 12.

Liaquat's marriage to 18-year-old Shah is his third. The Aalim Online host married former wife Anwar in 2018. After the marriage was announced, his first wife, Syed Bushra Iqbal, took to social media to reveal the hurt that it caused her. She said Liaquat divorced her over the phone, adding the act was "perhaps the most painful and traumatic thing for my children and I".

In 2021, Liaquat battled rumours of getting married a third time after actor and model Haniya Khan claimed to be his wife. The Aalim Online host denied the claim through an Instagram video, saying, "I only have one marriage, which is with Tuba."

This is officially 3rd marriage. This jali Alim probably had many wives.

wish i lived in Jurassic age so I did not have to go through such suffering. i cant find one due to my age being 35 and he is marrying an 18 yr old . BC
Once an senior person from Bangladesh advised me not to compare myself to others, nor try to assess my progress until a later age. Because everyone have their own timeline going on.

Stay optimistic. Don't be shy to involve to your parents/family in finding someone. And listen to this song: :D
"38 years old, never kissed a girl"

Once an senior person from Bangladesh advised me not to compare myself to others, nor try to assess my progress until a later age. Because everyone have their own timeline going on.

Stay optimistic. Don't be shy to involve to your parents/family in finding someone. And listen to this song: :D
"38 years old, never kissed a girl"

yo is that you bro? @Mandalorian_CA :lol:

Does the society accept such marriages with a large age gap? Just to put things in perspective, she wasn't even born when he was 31.
Why does society get a say in his private matter?

He is a baighairat insaan, totally shameless! And to think that at one time he was the most influential person in Pakistan when it comes to Islamic matters/knowledge.
Please tell us why he is beghairat.
Think before you answer.

I mean, Ya Allah, is gadhay kay moo valay ko teen teen day sakta hay tau hum tau kam say kam ghoday kay moo valay hain, humay bhi teen teen day day Ya Rab! 🤣
Kisay nu devain do do caraan, Koi cyclon tang
Wah rangia there rang

sahi mazay hai wai :(:-):-):-):-):-)
mazay? oh bhai. it takes 3 months for all the wives to get on one and period cycle, strange but it happens...imagine putting up with 3 women going through pms for a minimum of 5 days straight before aunty flow actually visits! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom