What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Attack as in fourth generation warfare ( an increase in insurgency and terrorism to the point the country turns into Afghanistan )

????

Are you drunk or just stupid
I would lean towards both , it’s what happens when they have all those free biryanis spiked with Maryam witches special powder… they lose their power of independent thought and sound judgement… it makes them stupid drunk..

death dint stop me lusting over Maryams plastic tittes when she murdered pregnant women in Model town!

Khar-damag Imagine if she is your sister and died this way. Nobody called ambulance, no one offered first aid.
Shame on you.

Imran Khan has enslaved the minds of many people. You need to free yourself from false hope.

I have been saying this for a while and I will say it again. Imran Khan won't fix the system. He doesn't have a long term vision. He's only good at pointing the flaws of Pmln and PPP. He doesn't have a solution and neither is his team capable of arriving at a proper solution to fix the system.
And you have a solution ??????

Khar-damag Imagine if she is your sister and died this way. Nobody called ambulance, no one offered first aid.
Shame on you.
tragic!

did you cry when Siri Nawaj Shareef and his brother and his beloved plastic daughter murdered pregnant women?

my mistake, you are another 'high on khan handsome celebrity hero saviour magic pill'

no logic or discussion can work on you until Peerni's magic spell breaks on weak minds like yours
but ser i lust over Maryam titties!!

Shame on you.

just wait until 'Arsalan baita' puts this death on Generals,

these khan lovers are waiting for the trends to start so that they can post their bullshit memes here defending Journalists' death

my mistake, you are another 'high on khan handsome celebrity hero saviour magic pill'

no logic or discussion can work on you until Peerni's magic spell breaks on weak minds like yours
Response posted in advance… Read #592

Real question is will these officers be gicen NRO by imran khan or will they be arrested and prosecuted

Prosecuting ISI officials for torturing/interrogating citizens is like prosecuting a lion for hunting other animals. That's their job. Do you expect them to sell daal channa on the road ?

Last edited:
tragic!

did you cry when Siri Nawaj Shareef and his brother and his beloved plastic daughter murdered pregnant women?

We are not talking about model town this thread is about PTI long march now one innocent female journalist died.

Can we discuss who’s responsible?
Why nobody called ambulance or provided first aid?
Whom you reckon is responsible for her tragic death?

Prosecuting ISI officials for torturing/interrogating citizens is like persecuting a lion for hunting other animals. That's their job. Do you expect them to sell daal channa on the road ?
whats your favorite polish brand?

but ser i lust over Maryam titties!!

that's your choice, look around near you, you might find many more pairs to lust over, which I am sure you already have

But no need to defend each and every stupid move by these greedy and selfish politicians

Back
Top Bottom