What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Lets say, if IK comes to power.

His first order of the day should be to defang the establishment in its current form.

Again, if he comes back.
Getting to power is the first step. His parliamentary team should have 10000 legislations made public that should be passed in the first year. We should ask PTI for these legislations.

If that's the case, then Imran Khan was also brought by Pindi boyzz into power. Back then, you didn't mind them putting Nawaz Sharif in his place....

Double Standards ?

Most of the evidence shows that the truth was quite the opposite... Pindi boys actually manipulated the results so Imran Khan got less then what he had actually won ensuring he doesn't get a majority.

Because most Pakistani are illiterate and corrupt they cannot comprehend this.

Last edited:
So the first order should create instability in the army and invite India to attack Pakistan ?
Establishment already drunk. India already fired a nuclear tipped missile into the heart of Pakistan and Nangi Anjuman and Co were suvking off their seniors to even notice.

And so let PDM and establishment rule? Whats your solution lets hear it out.
I'm not an economist but Imran Khan has sold a lie to you all. Corruption isn't the biggest problem of Pakistan. It exists everywhere. What we really need is a government that knows how to improve our economy, irrespective of corruption and IMF loans.

The military is corrupt but it works well. Why ? They get the work done and they do it correctly, that's it

Sounds nice but can you walk the talk ? I don't think so and you know it.

Allah doesn't care about Pakistan. If he did, it would not be in such a state of mess. Infact, Allah doesn't even care about the world. Look around, does it really look like a place under the control of a God ?

If that's the case, then Imran Khan was also brought by Pindi boyzz into power. Back then, you didn't mind them removing Nawaz Sharif from PM seat

Double Standards ?
ahhh sheet we have an Intelligent atheist among our ranks!!!!

app sahi bol rahay hain!!

jai randomness ki!!

jai wardi mafia ki!!

I'm not an economist. Imran Khan has sold a lie to you all. Corruption isn't the biggest problem of Pakistan. It exists everywhere. What we really need is a government that knows how to improve our economy, irrespective of corruption and IMF loans.

The military is corrupt but it works well. Why ? They get the work done and they do it correctly, that's it

maryam selling her plastic tittes is the only fact that matters!!

the bigger her plastic boobs get the more progress Pakistan will make!!

done case solved!

I'm not an economist but Imran Khan has sold a lie to you all. Corruption isn't the biggest problem of Pakistan. It exists everywhere. What we really need is a government that knows how to improve our economy, irrespective of corruption and IMF loans.

PMLUN School of Economics right there folks.

America Bahadur idhr se seekhta to Mars pr apni gaand na ragar raha hota, Andromeda Galaxy pohanch chuka hota.

You must be corrupt. I'm Canadian. Trust me we don't have corruption to be really worried about.

You are thief and Rob and steal and a liar. That's a corrupt person. Is your mother corrupt? .... If corruption is normal according to you?

Last edited:

list expanding
list of delusional fools

1) @Death Adder
2) @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
3)… koi aur hay to pls add kardo…

any new pics and videos from azadi march ?

adding new clowns

1) @Death Adder
2) @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
3) @Eskander

pls add more delusional and biryani lovers to the list

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom