What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

I'm not an economist but Imran Khan has sold a lie to you all. Corruption isn't the biggest problem of Pakistan. It exists everywhere. What we really need is a government that knows how to improve our economy, irrespective of corruption and IMF loans.

The military is corrupt but it works well. Why ? They get the work done and they do it correctly, that's it

They should make you the ISPR spokesperson.

Establishment already drunk. India already fired a nuclear tipped missile into the heart of Pakistan and Nangi Anjuman and Co were suvking off their seniors to even notice.
Now I think of it, the anarcho primitive side of me wants India to attack Pakistan or vice versa. It's the only long term solution. Let's send the subcontinent, and the rest of the world to the stone age. I long for the stone age.

de5.jpg

I think one journalist died today covering the march

She wanted to interview IK, was running along the container, it was rushy and
she came under IK's container... 😔

I think this March is getting way too big so it's getting difficult to organize and they haven't even covered a quarter of Punjab yet

They should have done it in sections, like first March leaves at 11, another at 2 , something like this

IK hosh kay nakhon lu, your march has already flopped and now this tragic death of an innocent hard working Journalist, she had 4 children. Who is responsible for her death? who was responsible to ensure safety of people in and around container?

What a dumb clown show khan has been running from last 6 months, just wait for next elections you dumb idiot!

What a flop march this has been that it still has not crosses Kamonkee, khan goes back to lahroe every night. Is this how revolutions start??

This all is just too sad. Imran khan lovers are so much in hate of any other differing view that even this tragic death will not help them.

Oh my Allah just saw the news channel 5 report Sadaf Naeem mother of 4 kids got crushed under his container.

انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون

I hope her family will register a case against organisers and Niazi.

So the first order should create instability in the army and invite India to attack Pakistan ?
Why would India attack Pakistan?

They’d be committing suicide if they do.

There is no credible threat.

If you think the establishment is OK in current form then I don’t know what to say. Establishment in it’s current form is exactly why Pakistan is in trouble and barely surviving.

The same generals kept doing illegal arrests even in IK era. He is no saint.

maryam selling her plastic tittes is the only fact that matters!!

the bigger her plastic boobs get the more progress Pakistan will make!!

done case solved!
As long as l can play with them, it doesn't matter if they are fake or real. Did you really think I'm a Pmln supporter ? Lool

Here's a formula for success :

Pakistan needs a dictator and a team of world leading technocrats. I believe in authoritarian technocracy. It works beautifully, just look at China or Singapore.

Corruption isn't a problem. Trust me. Pakistan can become a prosperous nation with or without corruption. It's not even a deciding factor.

As long as l can play with them, it doesn't matter if they are fake or real. Did you really think I'm a Pmln supporter ? Lool

Here's a formula for success :

Pakistan needs a dictator and a team of world leading technocrats. I believe in authoritarian technocracy. It works beautifully, just look at China or Singapore.

Corruption isn't a problem. Trust me. Pakistan can become a prosperous nation with or without corruption. It's not even a deciding factor.
how about we let randomness work its magic just like big bang and watch things unfold! i like it more than dictators and technocrats!

IK hosh kay nakhon lu, your march has already flopped and now this tragic death of an innocent hard working Journalist, she had 4 children. Who is responsible for her death? who was responsible to ensure safety of people in and around container?

What a dumb clown show khan has been running from last 6 months, just wait for next elections you dumb idiot!

What a flop march this has been that it still has not crosses Kamonkee, khan goes back to lahroe every night. Is this how revolutions start??

This all is just too sad. Imran khan lovers are so much in hate of any other differing view that even this tragic death will not help them.

It’s really sad man & he will use it as a safe exit coz he knows long march flopped big time.

death dint stop me lusting over Maryams plastic tittes when she murdered pregnant women in Model town!

Imran Khan’s political career has ended with the death of journalist Sadaf Naeem & Karma will follow him. He can run but he can’t hide.

Why would India attack Pakistan?

They’d be committing suicide if they do.

There is no credible threat.
Attack as in fourth generation warfare ( an increase in insurgency and terrorism to the point the country turns into Afghanistan )

Imran Khan’s political career has ended with the death of journalist Sadaf Naeem & Karma will follow him. He can run but he can’t hide.
????

Are you drunk or just stupid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom