What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

We are not talking about model town this thread is about PTI long march now one innocent female journalist died.

Can we discuss who’s responsible?
Why nobody called ambulance or provided first aid?
Whom you reckon is responsible for her tragic death?
rana sabh should form a commission i see nefarious motives behind her "accident" i looks like evil work of IK he needs a reason to call of his march since it has failed miserably

We are not talking about model town this thread is about PTI long march now one innocent female journalist died.

Can we discuss who’s responsible?
Why nobody called ambulance or provided first aid?
Whom you reckon is responsible for her tragic death?

You wont get an answer for this. the moment these lovers know that it might come back at khan, they start abusing and start comparisons with Maryam/nawaz/zardari, essentially admitting khan is no better than those so called chors

If they had ability to think neutrally, you really think we would have been going through this gali galoch culture lately?

that's your choice, look around near you, you might find may more pairs to lust over, which I am sure you already have

But no need to defend each and every stupid move by these greedy and selfish politicians
lols!

You wont get an answer for this. the moment these lovers know that it might come back at khan, they start abusing and start comparisons with Maryam/nawaz/zardari, essentially admitting khan is no better than those so called chors

If they had ability to think neutrally, you really think we would have been going through this gali galoch culture lately?
ahh shit ser such despicable creatures!!!

just wait until 'Arsalan baita' puts this death on Generals,

these khan lovers are waiting for the trends to start so that they can post their bullshit memes here defending Journalists' death

Of course, but they can’t spin everything coz people will question why pinky & his family is not participating in this march. I just hope journalist family will file a case against organisers.

A lot of youthias have an erotic attraction towards Imran Khan.

Check @newb3e for reference. He wants to mask his homosexual feelings by constantly bringing the titties of Maryam Nawaz into the conversation. He needs to come out of the closet.

that's your choice, look around near you, you might find many more pairs to lust over, which I am sure you already have

But no need to defend each and every stupid move by these greedy and selfish politicians
Your problem is you are too blind to see or differentiate. Your type always stands on wrong side of history.

Of course, but they can’t spin everything coz people will question why pinky & his family is not participating in this march. I just hope journalist family will file a case against organisers.

every accidental death is tragic, but this one was so avoidable, feeling really really sad for this woman and her 4 kids left behind

whats your favorite polish brand?
The one Imran Khan used when he was PM

pitribe.jpeg

Check @newb3e for reference. He wants to mask his homosexual feelings by constantly bringing the titties of Maryam Nawaz into the conversation. He needs to come out of the closet.
Youthias have common sense which patwaris and slaves of MAFIAS and who call MAFIA dons like Nawaz and Zardari as bosses don't.

Youthias have common sense which patwaris and slaves of MAFIAS and who call MAFIA dons like Nawaz and Zardari as bosses don't.

what makes you people think that whoever differs with khan is pro nawaz and po zardari?

sir your spilling secrets on public forum! no respect for privacy do you also record secret videos?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom