What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Well the fact the very next 1-2 Days PDM/PML accelerated the process of altering Pakistan's constitution itself showcases , corruption

1- Reluctance to have elections in 90 Days
2- Federal Government brought in by an illegally assembled No Confidence vote
3- Provincial Government already without Majority

Why is the state apparatus and neutral's junior force (rangers) so eager to protect a cement building but can't show up when civilians are beaten up , for just going to political demonstration ?

What is this allure and love for cement buildings ?
When the cement buildings are threatened every thing moves rapidly

Never seen these apparatus come to aid of Pakistani Citizen

Public already stood up, the heroic reputation they once had is now gone. PMLN/PPP (pdm mix-achaar) are just front face, they are irrelevant in current political climate.
They still enjoy a lot of support in big parts of our country, don't know how anyone can make this statement
Get out of echo chambers my friend

They still enjoy a lot of support in big parts of our country, don't know how anyone can make this statement
Get out of echo chambers my friend

Bahawalpur Jalsa failed:

Okara Jalsa failed:

Bilawal Karachi jalsa failed too. 300 people in a city of 2.5 million. lol

For all Pakistan a thing to consider is on May 25th , there was Ranger present throwing gas shells at civilians coming for political demonstration

The people were beaten up in Lahore and other areas by PML goons yet Rangers played no part to protect people

Waisay noon league kabhi itni strong nahi rahi jitni patwari samajhtay hain. In 2013 election when noon league's winning was certain tab bhi Punjab k DG Khan muzaffargarh jaisay areas ki bahut sari constituencies main inko candidate nahi mila tha

Bhai ye sab "thappay" ki parties hain, they can't win elections without rigging. That's why they are against Electronic Voting Machines they even reversed EVM bill which PTI introduced. They're scared of overseas Pakistani votes as well.

Waisay noon league kabhi itni strong nahi rahi jitni patwari samajhtay hain. In 2013 election when noon league's winning was certain tab bhi Punjab k DG Khan muzaffargarh jaisay areas ki bahut sari constituencies main inko candidate nahi mila tha
PMLn is GT road party and PPP Sindh, interior Sindh
To judge Thier popularity one need to judge Thier base

PMLn atleast before NCM did have a decent support base in those areas

Last edited:
Test for Supreme court is if they will Annul the constitutional changes during period of interim government

Why should a controversial Government announce budget ?
They have no legal status since it is proven they enticed another party's member

What a disgrace this Dharna/March was, just pathetic 5-10000 people showed up, it's actually funny, then blaming the government for maintaining law and order while a couple of years ago Niazi using the same tactics with the TLP, pathetic.

I love the ideas of Imran Khans believe in judiciary and expecting other "Institution" doing the right thing, but reality begs to differ. Unfortunately there isnt much hope for him making any change in our political system with marches and Dharnas. It was a grave mistake to finish his dharna, when people fought tooth and nail and were ready to go further. Even if he doesnt want to have a militant wing, he needs to engage other political parties and play the same games with them. This is a shed full of pigs and he must be ready to get low and dirty with these folks and their handlers.

What a disgrace this Dharna/March was, just pathetic 5-10000 people showed up, it's actually funny, then blaming the government for maintaining law and order while a couple of years ago Niazi using the same tactics with the TLP, pathetic.
Yawn, brain dead patwari nooniya detected, poor folks cant even count properly. Carry On!

Well if they are in control since 1948, then they are doing a good job of keeping Pakistan alive and going. You contradict yourself, obviously.
Well if they are in control since 1948, then they are doing a good job of keeping Pakistan alive and going. You contradict yourself, obviously.

Keeping alive for how long? Even South American countries are better than Pakistan.

Establishment should have helped Pakistan by making the the institutions stronger but they have supported thugs, criminals and corrupt who destroy national institutions like PIA, Railways and Pakistan steel mill.

I love the ideas of Imran Khans believe in judiciary and expecting other "Institution" doing the right thing, but reality begs to differ. Unfortunately there isnt much hope for him making any change in our political system with marches and Dharnas. It was a grave mistake to finish his dharna, when people fought tooth and nail and were ready to go further. Even if he doesnt want to have a militant wing, he needs to engage other political parties and play the same games with them. This is a shed full of pigs and he must be ready to get low and dirty with these folks and their handlers.

Khan has planted a seed of truth, and an idea of freedom in Pakistanis; which I believe was the most important task. Now the rest of the events will take their natural course.

Cobb-Inception.jpg

There are no noons or sharifs in Karachi son, and I don't know what patwari means I am not a Punjabi.
Patwari means a government official who keeps records of lands in rural areas .
They help other officials like amin qanuñgo at pargana level and amal guzar at sarkar level .
And may help diwan at subah level .
I have said this because all these officials are mostly concerned with land revenue .
This is a mughal era arrangement, perfected by akbar after his conquest of gujrat and when he sent his army far away to to Bengal so he could think in peace.
Basically patwari keeps the land records
Amin qanungo collects taxes and measures land and settles land disputes
Amal guzar is above both amin and patwari for he is a sarkar level official
Then comes diwan, who is a subah level official.
Ofcourse all these fellows interacted with other arms of the Mughal government and didnt work in isolation

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom